Congo di.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
update soon 😊
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

CHAPTER 11

In both the pages it was written

"I M IN LOVE"

both lok at each other with surprised look. But then swayam's look changed in to little possessive look.

"kon hai vo shona??" swayam asked. Taani, who was sitting with quilt hiding her legs , she pull the quilt more onto her.

"meri baat chodo bhai...finally u realised that u love sharon...i m so happy bhai..." said taani...

"dont change the topic shona...now tell me who is he..." swayam asked in a serious tone.

"vo bhai...i love rey." said taani closing her eyes tight.

"what???" swayam almost screamed.

"what what?? Me kisi se pyar nahi kar sakti kya??" ask taani.

"mera vo matlab nahi tha shona...i mean tum rey ko sirf do din se janti ho aur tumhe us se pyar??"

"ha...mujhe to unse pehli nazar me hi pyar ho gaya tha.." said taani blushing lightly.

"oh my god...you are blushing shona..." swayam tease her.

"stop it bhai.." said taani hitting him on his chest.

"ok ok...ye pyar hi hai na?? Attraction to nahi hai na??" swayam asked..

"nahi bhai...its love...me jab bhi rey ke sath hoti hu me bahot hi achha bahot hi safe feel karti hu. Infact unhone mujhe do baar bachaya hai. And i know u want to know the reason of my injuries...but i promise bhai me aap ko bahot hi jald sab bataungi." said taani. Meanwhile she stand up from the bed and went near the window. And then swayam notice that she is wearing short and top. And that to very short short. His eyes widen looking at her. She was still wearing sh's clothes.

"taani...what the hell r u wearing??" ask swayam sternly.

"whats wrong with this clothes bhai??" taani asked turning around. "infact i decided that i will wear this type of clothes often."

"what?? Itne chote kapde? No...u will not.." said swayam.

"offo bhai...isme problem kya hai...its very comfy too..." said taani.

"ok...if u r comfy then ok...tum pehen sakti ho..." said swayam...

"thank u bhai..." taani ran to him and hug him tight.

"ab sharon ko kab bata rahe ho??" asked taani breaking the hug.

"bataunga...itni jaldi bhi kya hai.." said swayam...

"what jaldi kya hai...esa na ho koi aur sharon ko propose kar de.." said taani...

"nahi nahi...me esa hone hi nahi dunga..." said swayam..

"jaldi batana sharon ko...i cant wait to see u both together." said taani.

"ha ha...bata dunga...ab tum mujhe apni feeling ke bare me batao...for rey.." said swayam..

"my feelings about rey..." taani sat on her knees in front of swayam and put her head in his lap. "ab me kya batau bhai...jab bhi unki aankho me dekhti hu to lagta hai jese unko sallo se janti hu. Unke around safe feel karti hu. Achha lagta hai jab vo meri care karte hai..." taani was saying all this and swayam was caressing her hairs.

"achha bhai...ek baat manoge??" taani asked looking at him.

"ha bolo...tum kuch maango aur me teri wish puri na karu esa ho hi nahi sakta.." said swayam..

"ok...plz mujhe coffee banana sikhao na.." said taani with a cute pout

"bas itni si baat...chalo." said swayam and they both headed toward the kitchen.

~*~

"ok...so mene jo bhi bataya samajh gayi na??" ask swayam as he finish telling her how to make coffee.

"ya samajh gayi." said taani nervously.

Just then the door bell rang.

Swayam went to open the door and saw rey standing at the door.

"are rey...come in..." said swayam and rey came in.

"tu iss waqt yaha??" ask swayam

"ha vo ghar pe bore ho raha tha to socha tumse milne aa jau." said rey..

"ok...chal aaja kitchen me...taani coffee bana rahi hai...piyega??" ask swayam.

"ha ha...kyu nahi..." said rey..

Both came in the kitchen.

Taani saw rey and feel happy.

"hi rey..." taani greet rey.

"hi taani..." said rey. Taani was engrossed in making coffee and rey was looking at her.

Swayam notice him.

"lagta hai rey bhi taani se pyar karta hai." thought swayam.

Swayam was in his thoughts when rey ran near taani and hold her hand.

"are are...itni sari coffee nahi...kadvi ho jayegi coffee...sirf thodi si daalo.." said rey.

Swayam came back in his sense when rey said this to taani. He went and stand beside taani. Taani was looking at rey and rey was holding her hand.

Swayam nudge taani with his elbow and made her come back to her sense. Then he went and stand between taani and rey. [possessiveness aa hi jati hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]

taani poured coffee in three mugs and three of them sat on the sofa.

Taani was eagerly waiting to hear hows the coffee.

"bhai coffee kaisi bani hai??" ask taani.

"ha batata hu dear...pehle pine to do.." said swayam and he took a sip.

"hmm...achhi bani hai coffee." said swayam.."hai na rey??"

"ha...coffee is nice.." said rey.

taani smile wide after hearing this.

After they finish their coffee taani went in her room and rey and swayam were sitting in the hall.

"rey...baat kya hai??" swayam asked as taani went in.

"kaosi baat swayam?? Konsi baat??" ask rey..

"tujhe kya lagta hai me dekh nahi sakta...tu taani ko ghur kyu raha tha kitchen me??" ask swayam..

"me taani ko ghur raha tha...achha?? Sach me ?? Mujhe to pata hi nahi...tumhe kese pata??" said rey nervously...smilling faintly at swayam.

"mene dekha...ab sach sach bata..." said swayam.

"sach sach...kya sach?? Ha...sach se yaad aaya...mujhe ghar jana hai ...dad ka kaam karna hai...ok bye...see you..." said rey in a single breath and stand up to leave.

"no no no...aaj tu ja nahi sakta.." said rey and he pull rey down holding his hand and rey sat on the sofa again...

"ab bata...and tell me the truth only." said swayam.

"truth...okay...to truth ye hai ki..." rey close his eyes , gulped down his saliva and said " i love taani."

Swayam look at him with stern face.

"plz yar gussa mat karna..." said rey..

"i m not angry on u rey...infact i m happy because u know...tu taani ki itni care karta hai...uska itna khayal rakhta hai...and i like that...taani will be happy with you." said swayam making rey shock.

"what..."rey said with utter shock. He cant believe that swayam is ok with this.

"tujhe sach me koi problem nahi swayam??" ask rey..

"nahi...mujhe koi problem nahi hai...but agar tujhe esa lagta hai ki mujhe koi problem honi cgahiye to-"

"nai nai nai...plz ab apna decision change mat kar...i m so happy that u r ok." said rey..

"ab me ok hu iska ye matlab nahi ki mere samne tu taani ke saath romance...u know what i mean.." said swayam..

"ya ya...i know...me dhyan rakhunga..."said rey with a wide smile.

"ha...rakhna...varna kab me possessive ban jau pata nahi chalega.." said swayam and both smiled at each other.

Meanwhile taani came in hall after changing in her night wears.

"bhai...aap log abhi tak yahi ho...bahot der ho gayi hai...so jao ab" said taani and she sat beside swayam. She was yawning.

Swayam look at both taani and rey...afterall he know about their feelings for each other.

"tum so jao taani...hum thodi der me so jayenge.." said swayam..

"ok...thik hai..gud night bhai...gud night rey..." said taani..

"gud night..." reyam said and taani went in her room.

After few minutes:

"achha chal swayam...its late...me chalta hu.." said rey..

"ya ok.."

"achha...kya me taani ko ek baar dekh sakta hu??" ask rey..

"ha ha...kyu nahi...jao.." swayam agreed and rey went to see taani.

He enter in her room. Her room was neat and clean..unlike his messy room.

He saw her...she was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Her face was so calm...not like everyday...which show fear on her face. He felt good. He bent down and sat near her bed.

"sote hue aur bhi cute lagti ho..." rey murmered and kissed her forehead gently.

"gud night..." he whisper , not to disturb her and then left her room.

~*~

Taani open her eyes lazily. Sunrays disturbed her sweet sleep. She sat up in her bed and rub her eyes to remove sleep from her eyes. She stretch her arms infront of her.

"wow...aaj pehli baar vo aatma mujhe pareshan karne nahi aayi...kahin vo chali to nahi gayi.?? God...plz ab usse vapas mat bhejna..." taani said in a slow voice.

Then she went to freshen up.

After she get ready she went in the hall. Swayam was not there. She check his room but he was not there too. Then she came in kitchen. She saw sandwiches in a plate. She took the plate and sat on dinning table.

Then she notice a chit under water jug. She took it and read:

"i have to go taani...kuch kaam hai...mene sandwich banai hai kha lena aur clg aa jana...akele mat aana...rey will come to pick u...i told him...uske sath aana.

-ur bhai."

She smiled after reading that letter. How much he care for her.

"i m so lucky bhai , to have u in my life." said taani.

She finish sandwiches and was waiting for rey.

~*~

Rey was driving his car happily. Swayam told him to pick taani for college. He was so happy.

He stop his car near sw's house.

Taani heard the voice and came out of the house.

Rey came out of the car and saw taani coming. She was looking so pretty in this dress.
(avoid cap and gogals)

Rey was lost in her. He was not even blinking. Taani came infront of him and saw him lost in her.

She wave her hand infront of him but no responce from him she click her fingers and rey came in his sense.

"rey kah kho gaye aap??" taani asked. Rey look here and there and said.."kahin nahi..chalo...we r getting late." he sat in the car.

"huh...rey ne kuch bhi nahi kaha ki me kaisi lag rahi hu." thought taani and she too sat in the car.

~*~

TaaRey were walking in the coridor and college boys were staring at taani. Rey was giving them angry glares and taani walking without looking around.

Taani directly went in her class and rey in his class.

~*~

Taani was sitting with shivam vishesh and nil. Swayam and sharon were out of college for some work. Simmi was absent today. Rey was doing some GS work.

Taani was munching her burger when she notice shivam sad and lost in his thoughts.

"shivam..." taani called him. Vishesh and nil look at them. Shivam didnt listen. Taani ask nil and vishesh what happened and they told that he is sad because of seema. Yesterday she said no to him when shivam asked her out for date.

"shivam..." taani shook him.

"ha...ha taani..." shivam said.

"dont be sad yar...vese bhi vo kali billi tere layak nahi hai...tere liye koi achhi si ladki banai hogi bhagwan ne...aur dekhna vo tumse bahot pyar karegi." said taani.

"i wish teri baat sach ho taani.." said shivam..

"are sach kyu nahi hogi...bilkul sach hogi...aaj se hum shivam ke liye nayi ladki dhundhenge.." said nil..

"ya right.." said vishesh..

"idiots...ladki dhundhi nahi jati...jo ladki uake liye bani hogi khud usi ke paas aayegi...dekhna .." said taani..."ab kuch kha lo teeno..."

Rey came there and sat beside taani and rest his head on back of the chair.

"kya hua rey...??" taani asked

"kuch nahi...badi mushkil se uss seema se picha chuda ke aaya hu." said rey. Taani vishesh and nil chuckled at him.

"yar bahot irritate karti hai..." said rey..

Just then she came there.

"rey...tum yaha aa gaye...i want your help...plz chalo na..." said seema.

"aa gayi kalli bilii.." said taani under her breath.

As soon as she came...shivam went from there.

"dekho seema...me abhi bahot thak gaya hu...me baad me tumhari help kar dunga." said rey.

"nai...plz chalo na...plz..." said seema holding his hand.

Here taani was getting angry.

"ha ha rey...jao na..." said taani. He look at her red face.

Taani stand up and went from there.

"taani???" he call her but she didnt listen.

"rey...tum meri help kar do na plz..."

"ye vishesh teri help kar dega...mujhe abhi kaam hai...ol bye..." said rey and he ran behind taani.

Taani was sitting in fire exit. Mumbelling about seema.

Rey came in the fire exit and sat beside her.

"kya hua taani??" rey asked.

"kuch nahi.." said taani..

"kuch nahi kya...kuch to hua hai..." said rey..."tum vaha se chali kyu aayi??"

"bas ese hi..." said taani and she stand up to leave. Rey too stand up and stop her.

"itna gussa kyu ho taani??" ask rey...

"kuch nahi...me kaha gusse me hu..." said taani...

Rey pin her to the wall in between his hands...

"tumhe kya lagta hai me samajh nahi sakta ki tum kyu gussa ho" said rey and he put his one arm around her waist.

"mujhe pata hai tumhe bilkul achha nahi lagta mujhe uss seema ke sath dekh kar." said rey locking her hairs behind her ears with his another hand. His face was very close to her. Their breaths were colliding with each other.

"nahi lagta na achha..huh?? " rey asked kissing her on her cheek.

Taani didnt say anything and keep looking down. She was bitting her lower lip. Rey made put his finger on her chin and lift it up.

Her eyes were closed. Rey kissed her eyes gently. Taani clutch his shirt and hugged him tightly. Rey too hug her back , squeezing her in his arms.

"I Love You" he whishper in her ears , touching his lips on her earlobs.

"meri ek condition hai ." said taani breaking the hug...

"aur vo kya hai??"ask rey..

"promise me aap mujhe kabhi aaloo ke parathe nahi khilayenge..." said taani...

"ok ...promise.." said rey kissing her forehead. "ab ans to do.."

"kesa ans??"

"u know jab koi i love you bolta hai to samne wale ko kuch bolna chahiye.." said rey.

Taani smiled at him and grab his coller. She capture his lips in a quick and passionate kiss.

Rey was shocked with this. But soon he too respond back.

"I Love You too" said taani breaking the kiss.

Taani hug him again , resting her head on his chest.

"vese tum iss dress me bahot pretty lag rahi ho." said rey..

"finally...finally aap ne notice kiya..."said taani.."me kab se wait kar rahi thi ki kab aap meri tarif kare.."

"me to tumhe roz notice karta hu...bas tumhe keh nahi pata tha ..." said rey..

"sachhi??" ask taani..

"ha sachhi..." said rey pulling her cheeks and kissing her tiny nose.

"achha chalo abhi mere class ka time ho gaya...me chalti hu...bye" said taani and she kissed his cheek.

"jana zaruri hai kya??" ask rey pulling her closer from her waist.

"ha zaruri hai...so let me go.." said taani..

"achha thik hai...bye." said rey and taani went from there.

simi_poo thumbnail
I have always been a silent reader of all the ffs..but neva commented on ny..but u ur writing skils hv really impressed me..hats offπŸ‘..ur an excellent writer..plz keep writing⭐️
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yupee taarey confesed their luvd.oho.mindblowing.superb update
_Anusha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres
Aww! I loved the confession
It was osum. swym ka reaction bhi bht cool tha B)
Nyc update
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
dress was so nice
& finaly confession ho gya'
tht was so good