VM FF || DIL MIL GAYE #6 | CH 92 N 93 on PG 141 - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hum ko manki shakti denaa maan vijayy kareee dusrokee jaisee pehelee man vijay karee...sory lyrics confuse hogayaa 😊😛
kokubaba thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nainaaa nainaaa nainaaa,,,,kahah hooo merii naina...aao twist kareee mast ka hey mausam...sorry for killing all d songss update keliyee mei kuch bhi karsakthi hooo😛
kokubaba thumbnail
naina mummy naina mummy man jao...tintin..tintinn
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kokubaba

hum ko manki shakti denaa maan vijayy kareee dusrokee jaisee pehelee man vijay karee...sory lyrics confuse hogayaa
😊😛

dusro ki jai se pehle khud ko jai karein... 😉
naina927 thumbnail
hawww tumne mujhe mummy bna dia... 🤣 🤣
kokubaba thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

dusro ki jai se pehle khud ko jai karein... 😉

ohh yaadd ayaaa thankss naina...update ke liee kya kya karna padathaa hy bachoo ko...hum ko maan ki shakti dena...😳😳😳😳
kokubaba thumbnail
naino mei sapna sapne no me naina naina ke update se dil agayaa ooo update seee di agaya...tatay tatayaaa ooo😊😛
naina927 thumbnail
ohhh my god what are u saying... gaano ko hi yahan wahan kar diya... 🤣
naina927 thumbnail
im updating in few minutes...
just after watching the zaya segment...
naina927 thumbnail

CHAPTER 82
         ~~ ishq deewana hai...

RECAP : mohit found peace and relief with kasak, virman have a little romance, naina returns and rishabh is clueless seeing her sudden reappearance.

rishabh was pacing right and left in the corridor thinking what should be his first step now, first thing naina just appeared on his doorstep and second she seemed in a bad mood and third on the mention of maan, she abruptly ended their conversation and stormed into her room. rishabh was filled with emotions and he was clenching his fist and gritting his teeth on the thought of anything bad happening with his sister, who is of utmost importance to him. he remembered how in childhood, even a scratch of naina's body would make him go insane and sit beside her throughout the nights. he would make sure that nothing bad or dangerous would reach his sister and harm her.

"who did this...???? "
naina screamed and it was followed by the crashing sound of some articles, may be the flower vases or glass articles in her room.

rishabh ran up the stairs and reached naina's room to see broken pieces of a vase and a show piece on the floor.
"nain" rishabh called out naina with all the love and affection he has for her.
" who entered my room...??? who...??? "
" i dont know... but whats wrong...?? anything missing...?? "
" my engagement photograph... who the hell took it bhai...??? someone came into my room... or if in case its any of the servants, i will fire them right now... " saying this naina sat on the bed holding her head in her hands.

rishabh carefully entered the room and sat beside naina. he took a deep breath and put his hand on naina's head.
" i will find who came here nain... first tell why are you upset... you can tell me... you know na im always there for you... you know i love you, dont you...??? "

naina slowly raised her head up and threw herself in rishabh's arms who was not only her brother but her mother, her father, her everything.
" bh.. bhaii... "
" naina... say it baby... "
" bhai i missed you... i miss you soo much... i want to stay with you bhai... dont send me away bhai... " naina said between her sobs which were scaring rishabh like anything; as if his worst fears were becoming true...
" i will not send you anywhere... do you understand...???"
" hmm..."
" tell me whats wrong nain...your bhai is here with you... " rishabh said with concern and urgency in his voice.
" nothing is wrong... nothing... "

naina separated herself from rishabh and wiped her tears and tried smiling at him. this rubbed rishabh in the wrong way, making him think that naina doesnt consider him that close to even share her pain and misery with him, naina now doesnt trust him enough to make him a part of her life, sorrow or happiness.

" okk then have the time of your life, mrs. naina maan khurana... hope you have a great stay... "
rishabh saying this stormed out of naina's room unintentionally hurting her.

manvi was talking to mitali when virat came into the room and asked her whom she is talking to. manvi mocked at him by smiling widely and blushing and this irritated virat. he came close to manvi and tried hearing to the voice coming from the other end of the mobile but manvi pushed herself away from virat and made a face at him. virat glared at manvi and shifted more closer to her and manvi leaned more on the bed. virat smirked and leaned on her leaving practically no space between them, their upper bodies touching.

" mom i will call you later... bye... "
saying this manvi disconnected the call and threw her mobile away and her arms reached his neck.
" such a tease i tell you... "
" such a jealous freak i tell you... hehe... "
" loving... "
virat nudged manvi's cheek with teh tip of his nose and teased her as much as possible which was evident from her deep breathing and her fingers running in his hair.
" virat..."
" shh... you teased me... its my turn... "
he lightly brushed his lips against hers making her start loosing her sense and go insane. before manvi could kiss him back, he pulled his head away and looked at her with a smirk on his face.

" kiss me virat... "
" nope... "
virat replied while running his hand along her curves, from her shoulder to her waist, making her crave for more.
" i want you virat..."
" me too mrs. vadera... but not now... "
" virattt "
manvi raised her voice a raised and glared at virat.
" raat ko baby... raat ko "

virat winked at manvi and got up from her with a victory smile on his face as he made his dear wife go weak on her knees and punished her for teasing him.
manvi got up and went out of the room making a face at virat.

a knock on the door, made naina look at the door. she found one of the servant standing at the doorstep holding a tray in his hands.
" i dont want to eat... go... "
as soon as the servant went, naina closed the door and dialled a number from her mobile.
" we need to talk... "

rishabh was watching madhu eat the fruits and stretched his legs further on the couch. madhu looked at rishabh from the corner of her eye and wondered whats wrong with her husband all of a sudden. hours ago he was in "order madhu" mode and now currently in "dont- bother-me" mode.

madhu thought whether she should ask him the reason behind his upset state or just ignore him and his mood swings. she settled on ignoring him for the time being but curiousity was killing her inside.

" why are you mad...??? "
rishabh looked at madhu surprised, he didnt think that madhu will see the sadness, gloominess and darkness around him.
" its... its... " rishabh felt running out of words as he wasnt used to the idea of pouring his emotions in front of madhu.
" its okk... i just asked casually... " sensing rishabh's uncomfortability.
" naina is back... i think something wrong but she isnt telling me anything... "
rishabh blurted out in one breath and shockingly he felt better.
" accha... i should see her... after all she is my sister-in-law and now she is somebody wife and a daughter-in-law of a family... she wouldnt tell you every damn thing... " madhu said as a matter of fact.
" i need to every damn thing about her... thats my right madhu... " rishabh said irritatedly unable to accept that his nainu changed.
" aahhh... forget it... but should i really go n meet her...??? "

madhu asked being unsure whether she used go to meet naina or not. and before rishabh could reply, naina barged into the room.
" bhai i am sorry... n i-"
madhu slighly smiled at naina still munching on the fruits.
" how are you madhu...?? i mean bhabhi... " naina asked madhu out of manners and respect.
" i am good... pleasant suprise by the way... "
" hmm "

naina went towards rishabh and sat on her knees in front of him.
" sholly... please folgive nainu... pyale bhaiya please ghussa chod do... "
rishabh smiled at naina with tears in his eyes, reminding him of their childhood days.
" accha ab can we go and have coffee together... please... "
naina asked rishabh and he happily agreed. they both went out of the room and madhu smiled seeing the undying sibling love between the two.

kasak was sitting with vanshika and swamini and looking at them very contently. virat was passing by when he looked at kasak and went to her.
" what are you doing kido...??? "
" spicy ladoos... "
" huhh... ladoos are sweet you stupid girl... " virat playfully slapped kasak's cheek and kasak llooked at virat with wide eyes.
" daadiii... dad hit me... "
" haaww... lier... "
virat giggled and teased kasak.
" virat we are making saunth ladoos for manvi... remember...??? " vanshika said.
" how can i forget them...??? "
virat remembered the time when maya was carrying kasak. vanshika would give the bitter spicy ladoo to maya to eat and she in turn would take a single bite of it and make virat eat the remaining ladoo.
" i can eat the ladoo daadi... can i...??? "
kasak innocently asked while virat made a mental note of making his angel eat one of these ladoos for sure.
" kasak ye toh mumma ke liye... tumhare liye nahi beta " swamini told kasak and kasak made a sad face.
" arrey bua ji kasak toh khila denge manvi ke saath... waise bhi isko meetha nahi pasand... "
virat said and kasak smiled at virat unaware what her father was thinking.

after the dinner, virat decided to go and have ice cream. only four of them - mohit, pragati, him and manvi but kasak being kasak was adamant to go with them. they were sitting in an ice cream parlour, when mohit mobile's rang. he immediately picked up the call and excused himself from the four of them. mohit returned and continued eating his ice cream while pragati looked at virat signalling him to ask what was the call about.

" who was it...??? "
" from office... " mohit replied.
" office... right now...??? arrghh your boss... gimme his number... doesnt have manners at all... ye time hota hai kya... " manvi said leaving the ice cream she was enjoying minutes back.
" its okk bhabhi... it happens... "
" nahi nahi... number do mujhe... class lagati hoon uski..."
kasak giggled on seeing her mother getting furious on her chachu's boss.
" manvi... will you eat your ice cream...??? you are not supposed to call mohit's boss... " virat eyed manvi and said to her in a stern tone.
manvi sighed and got back to enjoying her favourite hot chocolate fudge.
" this rishabh... arrghh " pragati whispered.
" rishabh... who rishabh...?? " manvi was again interested in the conversation.
" bhai bhabhi i have to go to pune... some business emergency... " mohit said.
" what suddenly...??? when...??? why...?? " virat asked.
manvi wanted to interrupt and ask what was happening but she realised that hot chocolate is hundred times better than a hot angry virat vadera.
" tomorrow afternoon... " mohit answered virat
" so lets get back,... you have lots of things to do then..." virat said.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago