Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
#chetu : my lqppy is dead.. buying n new pc.. colege fest this week thn sports day.. ab bata muje saans lene k liye. tym hai kya???

ill updt asap k
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..nams..

#chetu : my lqppy is dead.. buying n new pc.. colege fest this week thn sports day.. ab bata muje saans lene k liye. tym hai kya???

ill updt asap k

ok then breath as much amount of oxygen u want n take care 😊
Sanju... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally different and amazing story..
being a mallu myself loved the mallu blend in the story,...
as usual .. ur style of writing , plotline fab!!
in case if ur updating... :P ...
plz pm me !!!
p.s: kadha adipoliya!!! ;)
..nams.. thumbnail
thank you so much for all the love and support..
next part coming up
..nams.. thumbnail

Part 5

"whatcha thinking so deeply??" Rahul asked as he walked inside her room with with two mangoes in his hand.

Sahana was standing near the window staring at nothing in particular. His sudden presence brought her out from her reverie. "Want some mangoes?" he offered only to find a drool on her lips, he laughed as sahana grabbed one from his hands.

"Gosh! You still love them don't you?" he asked. Sahana nodded like kid feasting on her mango. "Mangoes are the best!!" she exclaimed.

"you didn't tell me, what were you thinking?"

"nothing.." she said busy munching on her mango.

Suddenly she sensed brooding eyes on her. He was staring at her intently, it gave her an edgy feeling, a feeling of overwhelmed-anxiousness. As their eyes locked, he edged close to her while she took a step back. Finally she dashed to the wall behind her with him dangerously close to her.

He slowly rubbed the mango stains from her cheeks and then chin, with his eyes locked on her's. sahana's breathe hitched on her throat as he continued to give her goosebumps. The feeling wasn't new, she had experienced it before. He always made her palms sweat and her heart flutter. As much as she hated it, as much as it pained, she loved it nonetheless!

As he stared deep into her eyes his thumb brushed her mango-stained lips. She shut her eyes close. He leaned in with his breath touching her lips.

"Sahana mole.." came the voice startling both of them. They jerked back to find amma standing at the door way. "Oh my!! I am,,. Er.. I am so sorry.. um.. I will come later.." Amma said closing her eyes. Sahana blushed embarrassedly while rahul scratched the back of his neck.

What the heck just happened?

Before rahul would escape amma had left and now he had face tomato-red-cheeked-girl infront of him..

"i.. um..i.. I will see you later.." he said before lashing out.

Sahana stood there dumbfounded. As the memory of one particular day came before her eyes-

"You mean you don't have a valentine?" Sahana asked.

"No!" he replied. Sahana laughed. "is that so funny?" he querried.

"C'mon Rahul! Atleast don't lie to me!"

"Wait.. are you trying to know whether I am single so that you can hit on me??" Rahul smirked.

Sahana grasped loudly "What! Er.. NO!!! I didn't mean that.." she had to burn her cheeks down, else they would give away her sanity.

"then what did you mean honey..?" he asked in a sugary sweet voice. Sahana had to shake herself to look normal. Only if he knew how badly she had a crush on him! Only if he know how badly she had fallen for him! Only if..

"Nothing! I have to go!!" she thought of running away. Best idea isn't it?

"aww!! Why hurry!! We didn't even finish our little conversation!!" he edged closer to her.

She wanted to remind him that they were in library, that too past 6pm. And the library was empty and dark. Also that, they would be caught if they didn't hurry out!  That's the hurry! She wanted to say. But her voice had long betrayed her.

"So I was saying.." he edged still closer to her and she leaned back at the wall caged between his masculine arms and book shelves. Someone supply her oxygen please?

"let me go.." she wanted to be stern but her voice came out as a whisper. She mentally slapped herself. He is one annoying jerk of a friend who loved to tease her. She reminded herself. He didn't like her any different than a friend she reminded herself.

"only after.." his fingers traced down her cheeks to her chin and then stopped at her lips.

He stared at her lips long and hard sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes as he leaned in. but his lips didn't meet hers, instead his lips made contact with her ears and whispered "Happy Valentine's Day dear friend.." he said and stepped back.

She jolted back to reality to find him staring at her with a smirk. She felt something in her hands and there was a Gift!'

When she looked up, he was gone. But she could hear the thunderous laughter that erupted from his stupid-sexy mouth as he walked out of the library. Jerk! And in her hand there was cute little teddy bear.

Sahana splashed some water on her face to bring herself out from misery. Why was he doing this? Why was he bringing the-love-stuck-teenager back? Why? She had no answers.

She had to spend a night there. She only wished that God showed some mercy on her. Atleast 0.1%??? please?

So sorry guys!! didnt update in ages, i know!!!

anymore i will make sure to update atleast once a week or weekends! #Promise!

hope u enjoyed this chapter..

do read and review!

with love

nams! :)

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
Sanju... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after  ages..
nice update..
mom's reali supportive..
well written ..lovd flashback..
her self thots r well portrayed!!
continue soon..
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I almost forgot this story...luckily the first chapter reminded me everything...phew!!

The update was ah-mazing...

loved it..

I love Rahul...hehehe :P

waiting for next...update soon!
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
miracle!!!!!!! ... m highly obliged .. u updated this nams... hehehe

very bad... here m dying to eat a mango... n ur rahul n sanaya are gladly feasting on them... grrr 😡

eeepppsss... he can't control.. but to touch her...

arrree... amma very wrong time... ek kisss to ho jati... πŸ˜†

he always knew ... she has a crush on him... πŸ˜›

fir bhi ussse ab tak nhi confess kiya... πŸ˜”
Quixotic thumbnail
Wow...Thank you so much for updating this. I had been trying to forget about this story because I though you might have decided to discontinue this.  Amazing updateπŸ‘. This is on of your stories that made me a dedicated reader of your work.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was amazing, specialy the flashback πŸ˜ƒ