The Lost & The Found |Short Story| Epilogue pg16

Posted: 10 years ago

The Lost.. & The Found

**********************************************************************************************************

Prologue

It had been an hour since she had fallen asleep sitting on the bench. The early morning chills of December were at its best. She crawled herself hugging her knees before a sudden realization drawn up. That she was alone.

After analysing her surrounding she was sure, she was alone indeed!

She wasn't just alone, well... lost too..!

Shit. She was lost.

.~.~.~.~.

When sahana agreed for the tour her friends were planning, she didn't know she would get lost. When sahana found herself lost in the middle of no-where in an unknown city, she didn't know she would face a stranger whom she had locked up deep inside her heart, sealed so hard that memories would never plop up!

Only if she hadn't agreed for the tour!

Only if she hadn't lost.. Only if..

.~.~.~.~.

Index

Chapter 1 : Click Here

Chapter 2 : Click Here

Chapter 3 : Click Here

Chapter 4 :  Click Here

Chapter 5 : Click Here

Chapter 6 : Click Here

Chapter 7 : Click here

Chapter 8 : Click Here

Chapter 9 : Click here

Epilogue : Click Here

If you want Pm updates to any of my stories please add : Sunshine_Bliss to your buddy list!

Edited by ..nams.. - 9 years ago

Chapter 1

She was Lost.

Lost in an unknown state, in an unknown city, in an unknown tour and now in unknown hotel! Could her day go any worst? -scratch that! Make it days! And here she thought she was having her vacations!

She cursed everything around her! She was that pissed off. Oh now you may ask how did she end up in some unknown (and nasty!) hotel in some unknown city which is in some unknown state? Well here it goes.

Her friends planned an India tour! Yeah that simple, but the problem was Sahana! She wasn't interested hence she didn't give a damn about the places they were visiting! All she wanted to do was go back to her house and crawl up her bed and sleep!

Sahana groaned again as the lift was still engage! She wanted to get out of this place and go- wait, go where? Ugh! She hated her friends!! Only if she hadn't agreed to come along with them, only if she heard them about the places they were visiting, only if she hadn't kept her bag in the bus!

It had been 18 days since they began their tour, sahana couldn't say she enjoyed it, well mostly because she wasn't interested. And then as the last touring destination they arrived at Kerala. For not having sleep since ages, she ends up dosing sitting in the bench in hotel gardens! When she woke up, she couldn't find the bus they hired, she couldn't find any of her friends anywhere! Her bag was in bus, her mobile was inside bag and her money too! When she went back to her room she found it locked and on asking in the reception she find her friends have checked-out. Now that explains why she is lost.

What annoys here even more is, none of the people here know the language she knows and she on other hand can't understand a syllable they utter!

Finally the lift doors open. Sahana grunted as she entered the lift- it smelled awful. She was so engrossed with the thought of her being lost, that she hadn't realised she wasn't alone in the lift. She heard some clearing-throat-noise behind her! She bit her lip. With the noise and breathing the same air as the stranger she knew that the stranger was he. She gulped. Would he rape her? Would he kill her? Or.. whats the worst?

"ahem ahem!" came the clearing-throat-noise again.

With another gulp she slowly turned to see the person behind her. Her eyes met dark brown orbs. She didn't know whether she was surprised, shocked or stunned. Out of all the people in this world she never expected some would see him again.

It was -Rahul-the-handsome-annoying-jerk. Who had previously made her life hell.

Like they say, sometimes when two people are meant to be met, something somewhere goes wrong! Cue : Lift-halt.

Just as she grasped seeing him infront of her, the lift stopped. Lights and fan off, the gravity suddenly fell to constant. Sahana ended up hugging him. Wow! Just what she wanted!

She was blank- first because she was with him in-a-dark-lift-that-is-stuck and secondly because she was finally hugging him! Her ears could clearly hear the rate of his heart beat while her hands hugged him around his waist. He had his hands around her slowly stroking her arms and whispering something that her brain failed process! Brain=blank remember?

She let out a deep breath when the light lit dimly, but lift wasn't moving. She opened her eyes and her breath hitched. She. Was. Hugging. Rahul!

Of all the years she fantasized to do it, she didn't expect do it ever in her life! Especially not when he himself had told her that he had a girlfriend! Sahana pushed herself away from his hold. Suddenly the warmth her body liked was gone. She became pale.

"you.. okay?" he asked edging near her. She took a step back her voice betraying her. She didn't want to look in his eyes. She would just melt and end up being her nave self again! She shook her head chanting don't look into his eyes-don't look into his eyes-don't look into his eyes.

She heard him chuckle "its okay if you don't want to look into my eyes!' I know they are quite charming" he smirked. Did she say that out loud? shit.

Before she could defend herself she remembered they were stuck. She started banging the lift-doors frantically. Only to be stopped by him. "hey! Relax okay. Its um.. Common here! It will be back to normal may be in.. um.. 10 mins or something?" he said with comforting voice. Damn her nerves! She never understood this thing, why do female nerves act weird when some annoying-male-specie is around? No make that when some annoying-male-rahul-specie' Is around!

She heard him slid down and sit on the lift floor. Is it hygienic? She wondered. Nevertheless she sat opposite to him. She bit her lip again as she recalled the first time she was this close to him. 6 years before- in the lift. Deja vu much?

.~.~.~.~.

Well yeah a new story..

but i wont drag it much, it was suppose to be a oneshot but i just thought i would make it a short story instead..

next update probably on 14 the december i gues..

Addicted and Jab We Met updates will be in January only.. hope u understand..

do read and review!

for pms comment  here and buddy me! 😛

with love

nams! 😳

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
awesome start...thanks 4the pm...😊
namu pehle toh big clap for the beginning
like really?? who the freaking hell start a story with a lost girl??
didnt expected that and didnt read the start like this anywhere before
its freaking awesome start
really loved it
and literally i was shakking while reading every line.
.though i was reading everyline i was praying ki
"plz god save this girl, dont do anything harm to her"
and when rahul entered in the scene and lift stopped
my breath stuckked in the middle but what i read next made me smile ki
*sigh* so she knew him and hugged him too
he he
teko pata hai teri ek ek line mein mere chehre ke expression 2-2 sec mein aise change ho jate hai ki mom ko bhi lagta hai ki main kisi ladke se chat kar rahi hu
he he
tu meko marwayegi kisi din
over all i really loved this story
looking forward to this story
update soon and that addiction one too

Edited by crazysky - 10 years ago
^castle of wind pe unres kia ??
Originally posted by ..nams..

^castle of wind pe unres kia ??
nahh meko yaad hai kal woh bhi kar dungi kal college se aane k baad , viva hai kal
nams dear...superb concept..

loved it...awsome start

thnks a lot for the pm
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Good thing I became a member of  India-Forums...now I can at least read so great stories of yours! So excited...I always hated reading books but now I am discovering my interest in this area through india-forums. Anyways amazing first chapter! I love how gradually you are getting professional and all with the labeled chapters and picture.⭐️ Desperately waiting for the the next update of this short story and the castel of wind story! 

👏
Namss U r too good ..
Nice and Fabulouss Upd ..

Nyce concept...😃

Lost n found ... hehe.. apt title...👏

Oh... she's an NRI? .. iski frnds ko dhyan rakhna chahiye tha na... isse chod ke bhaag gyi??  

Rahul- her old crush? .. lol... life can be soo unpredictable...😛

Lost.. yet found someone.. so special...😉