Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaJitu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
this is the first ff who reach the 4th thread feeling very nice that after end of taarey we cant forget them at all n i m missing them always wish kriya was never come back in d3.its k. congo for u r new thread
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
P.S : ADD MY PM ACC ..Dipu_TaaRey.. FOR PMS.

CHAPTER 44

It was a bright morning of a new day. Sunrays were coming inside the house through all the windows of the house. The curtains were dancing happily on the rythm.of wind. The walls were decorated with white lilies. All the members were busy in the preparation of the mehendi ceremony. Yes today is the mehendi ceremony of taani. First function of her wedding. Her parents were so so happy as well as sad too. Their princess will be away from them in few days. All came mumbai from jodhpur. Abhi-sia , her chacha chahi rahul riya all...her bade papa and badi ma was so happy for their daughter. All were busy in the preparation. They decided taani's marriege will be held in mumbai.

"are swayam ye vaha rakh do na.." badi ma called swayam to help her.

"ha ma..." said swayam and he put a basket of flower in a corner.

"papa aap ye curtain thik se set karo na.." said riya to her dad.

"ha princess bas kar hi raha hu...but tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?? " ask her dad

"me ye dekh rahi hu ki sab thik hai ya nahi.." said riya..

"beta hum sab kar lenge..tum jao taani di ke paas..." said her dad.

"par me to akele bor ho rahi hu...koi mujhe kuch kaam hi nahi karne de raha hai.." said taani coming out of her room.

"ha...mujhe bhi help karni hai.." said riya ..

"are nahi...taani ki mehendi hai..taani tum kaam nahi karogi.." said her chachu.

"ha taani...tere chachu thik keh rahe hai...jao riya ko leke apne room me jao.." said her mom

"ok ma...jati hu..." said taani and she and riya went in taani's room.

After three hours all decorated the hall compeletely like this.

It was evening. Guests started to come. Rahul and Riya welcomed all the guests at the entrance.

Taani was in her room with the girls. All were ready and were waiting for rey and his parents to come.

"taani...how r u feeling..aaj tumhari mehndi hai.." ask simmi.

" m feeling a new feeling simmi...i cant describe it..." said taani with a wide smile on her face...

"ab feeling to achhi hogi hi...thode din baad apne rey ke ghar jo chali jayegi.." said sharon teasing taani.

Taani blushed and her cheeks become cherry red.

"someone is blushing.." said neha..

"kya aap log bhi..." said taani..

"achha girls chalo niche...hume hi to dekhna hai sab guests comfortable hai ya nahi...chalo chalo...thodi der baad rey aur uske parents bhi aate honge." said sharon..

"yup sharon...taani tum betho yaha...hum jate hai..." said rinni and all went down.

After half an hour rey and his parents came with mehndi for taani. All the boys except sw were with rey.

Rey's parents and taani's parents hug each other.

They start talking with other relatives and rey and the boys join girls and swayam.

"wah rey...bade handsome lag rahe ho.." said sharon..

rey:(i will show only taarey's outfits)

"thanks sharon...after all me iss family ka damad hu...handsome dikhna to banta hai..'" said rey winking at swayam.

"ha ha jijaji...but meri behen ko jab sab dekhenge to sab dekhte hi reh jayenge..vo bahot hi khubsurat dikh rahi hai aaj...tujhe bhi piche chod degi vo dekh lena".. Said swayam

"taani abhi tak niche kyu nahi aayi??" ask rey looking at the stairs

"some one is so impatient.." said simmi

"rey...thoda intezar to banta hai..." said vicky..

"rey beta..." her mom called him..." yaha aao to.."

"yes mom...abhi aaya.." said rey and he went near his mom where taani's mom was also there and they introduce rey as their damad..

"dekho dekho rey ko...kaise sabse mil raha hai...sab ke blessings le raha hai.." said nil..

"hmm...shadi kar raha hai...so ye to hoga hi.." said vicky..

"ha...afterall ab humare relatives rey ke bhi relatives hai.." said swayam..

"right you are swayam." said neha..

Just then badi ma came and said the girls to bring taani down.. They went upstairs and rey came back.

"jijaji...badi blessing li ja rahi hai.." said swayam..

"hmm...where are the girls??" ask rey..

"vo log bas taani ko lene gaye hai.." said swayam.

Swayam say this and rey look at the stairs...he saw an angel coming down. Taani was looking so beautiful. Rey forgot to blink his eyes for few seconds. He was drinking her beauty through his eyes. Taani was looking down and she was playing with her own fingers. Rey understood that she is little nervous.

Jwellery:

"jijaji...bas bhi karo...meri behen ko aap ki nazar lag jayegi.." said swayam...

Rey came back to his sense. Now taani was near the sitting arrangement for her. All gather around her and compliment her about how beautiful she is looking. But taani was searching for only for rey.

She look here and there. Rey notice her and smile at her.

Sharon whispered something in taani's ears and she look in the direction where boys were standing.

Rey give her a flying kiss as she look at him. She blushed and look down.

After few minutes mehndi ceremony started. The girls who were here to draw mehndi on taani's hand started to draw mehndi. And here our gang start dancing on the song mehendi laga ke rakhna.

Taani was smilling looking at the gang. They were looking so happy. Even rey was also dancing with them.

Now the song change and the girls danced on mehndi hai rachne wali song.

LINK: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJzeZbqnHnA

after this all dance on some more songs and finally the ceremony was over. All the guest went to their respective hotel rooms which bade papa arrange for the guests.

Rey didnt get time to meet taani alone so he decided to meet her in midnight.

Taani was going in her room. It was 11 pm of the night. She was tired. Her mehndi was dry now. She apply lemon+sugar water on her mehndi so it doesnt runied.

She enter in her room and carefully locked her room. As she turn she got the biggest shock. Rey was laying on her bed with his hands under his head and a smile on his face.

"rey...aap yaha kya kar rahe ho??" ask taani. She was tensed..if anyone find out that rey is in her room...it will create problem.

"hi sweet heart...vo kya hai na...tumse achhe se mil nahi paya so abhi aa gaya.." said rey getting up from the bed.

"rey...aap ne time dekha...aap iss waqt yaha kyu aaye??" ask taani again sitting on the bed.

"ufff yar...tum bahot bolti ho taani...ab me bolunga...tum sunogi.." said rey. He sat beside her and made her to face him.

"do u know how beautiful you are looking today??" said rey and a blush appear on her face. Rey smiled looking at her.

"tum bilkul angel lag rahi ho...angel who came from heaven." said rey tucking her hair strands behind her ears.

"angel...jo ki itni khubsurat pehle kabhi nahi dikhi." said rey going closer to her.

"jisse dekhkar i forgot to blink." said rey and he kissed her cheek.

Taani stand up from the bed and walk to the window.

"umm...achha rey...aap meri mehndi me se "R" dhundho.." said taani turning at him.

"itni si baat...abhi dhundhta hu.." said rey. Both came and sat on the couch.

"you have five minutes and your time starts now." said taani. Rey start to search his name's first alphabet in her hands. First he couldnt find. He try again and this time he spot "R" on her wrist but he didnt told it to taani.

"ok times up rey..." said taani. Rey pout as she said this.

"kya rey...aap ye nahi kar paye.." said taani with a sad tone.

"meri taani mujhse kahe aur me na karu esa ho hi nahi sakta" said rey. He carefully hold her hand and show her "R" on her wrist. Taani smiled.

"ouch..." said taani..

"kya hua taani??" ask rey worriedly.

"vo rey...mujhe itching ho rahi hai.." said taani...

"ohh...kaha par??" ask rey..

"vo rey...ye necklace ki vajah se...neck par.." said taani pointing her finger at her back neck.

"ruko...me nikal deta hu necklace." said rey and he went behind her. Taani stand up and rey stand behind her. Put her hairs on one side of her shoulder and try to remove her necklace. His fingers touched her neck and bare back and both feel current running down through their spine. Taani closed her eyes tightly. And rey remove her necklace. But rey didnt stop there. He encircled his arms around her bare belly and start kissing her neck.

"rey...aap ye kya kar rahe ho.." ask taani as she feel her skin burned with his touch.

"sshh..." rey told her to keep quite and he continue kissing her. Giving wet kisses on her neck.

Taani closed her eyes tightly and then open it. She turn around.

"rey...its late...aap jaiye ab..." said taani..

"kya yar tum bhi..humesha mujhe bhagati rehti ho.." said rey with an angry pout. Taani chuckled at him and gently kissed his top of nose.

"you look so cute" said taani as she kissed his nose.

Rey's arms were still around her.

"ohk..do you want more help?? I mean to change your clothes...i can help you if u want.." said rey with a smirk and taani make an "o" shape with her lips.

"nahi rey..ab aap jao..varna me bhai ko bula dungi." said taani..

"acha...u will not...i know.." said rey..

"i will rey..." said taani..

"achha...??"

"ha...bulau kya??"ask taani...

"ha bulao to..." said rey...

"achha...thik hai abhi bulati hu..b-"

Taani was about to shout bhai when rey pull her closer and sealed her lips with his. Taani was taken aback. He kissed her. Her eyes were widen. She cant hold him because of mehndi. Rey was frowning in the kiss because she was not responding. He bit her lower lip and she moan in pain. She closed her eyes and enjoy the kiss as he nibled her lower lip. Soon taani also respond and the kiss become passionate. He left her lips as he feel taani was short of breath. Both were breathing heavily.

"rey...you are too much..." said taani in between her heavy breaths. She rest his head on his chest and rey hug her.

"ok rey...plz ab aap jaiye..." said taani..

"hmm...thik hai jata hu." said rey. He pecked her forehead and then went from there.

Precap:haldi

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much guys...

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

humeiya12 , Suhanitaarey, vrinda-fan , simi_poo , TaaRey_VD_AJS ,preety_1994 , AnuradhaTaarey ,ONLYTAAREY , Pinal_tarey ,snehac2 , nikkypal, lalLY1234 ,nidaTaarey, shanz_sejal ,cresc6129 , Humairaa,doll_dimple , jallwa_taarey ,ashisha, sona_taarey ,CharMarfan4ever , payu_taarey ,vi1772843271_nc , divi_divyana ,skfirdous, yoyoaishwarya,ziya_taarey , Vrindaroxz,tuli_jayee , sanjana.sanju ,princess_tara , sumana.shesha ,Priyanka.saha , ...pooja... , Sanju... ,poorni_vishali , iluvrevolution,monikasaxena05 , shamanbk ,velvetrose , premlata , kriti094 ,taarey-forever , tharu01 , disha93 ,sirivalli.t , ankita_95 , -Sweet_Soumya- , dh19 , Shubh007 ,hima_taarey , raddhi ,taani.priya1997 , Mon_tr ,...Rhythsy... , _PanCake_ ,tareyforever333, -SunShine ,rose_taarey , Ish_taarey ,PixieCupCakes , Anysia , Natasha. ,Viji.Chandran , CrazyDips... ,Nichuss,
Edited by .CuteKittyCat. - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Just fab the clothes were really nice
Taarey were just ðŸ˜³
Update soon
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its lovely...

Loved taani' s dress
plzz mujhe taani ki jewellery dedo...its lovely

Taarey scene was like Awww

Precap me haldi
Wowww...

Its my fav.function of the wedding riyuals...

Plzzz update soon...
Happy holi
sanjana.sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update. Loved every bit of it. Dress sel was gud. Taarey romance was tooo cute and lovely. Update soon
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
I love how the girls were all teasing Taani about Rey
Aww Rey taking blessings from everyone was so cute
His outfit is nice
Rey getting impatient to see his Taani is so like him lol
Love the way Rey was just staring at his Taani coming down the stairs without blinking ;)
Taani searching for Rey only was so cute
Love Taani outfit, it's so pretty
Rey coming to visit Taani and spend some alone time with her was amazing
Love their romantic moment
Wonderful update as usual Dipsy
I love it
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Taarey scene ws superb..n taani dress ws wow..
Excited 4 nxt chapter.n ds chapter ws awesome
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great update...
loved the dress selection...
It was a Taareylicious update...
Missu_TR thumbnail
Lovely and cute update
Taarey dress beautiful... Rey searching Taani in hall...  Someone become soo impatient..,. Heheh cute 
Rey understood Taani nervousness lovely
Rey come Taani room to her at 11 pm...  Supe Taani shock to rey in her room 
Rey searching his name her mehndi...  Cute 
Rey search his name but don't tell taani..., hehe love it 
Taarey romance lovely
Update soon

Ps :- cat pahle haldi hoti hai ya mehndi...  I think haldi first hoti hai then mehndi