hehehe...

let him have some more!!!

astha all the way!!!!πŸ˜†

yup πŸ˜† aastha all the way πŸ˜†
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mishtypiya

very nice... good going...continue soon...

thanks 
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhakhan

oh astha is giving him tit for tat 

lets see wat happens next 
do update soon

thanks dear
lively_roshani thumbnail
lively_roshani thumbnail
lively_roshani thumbnail
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
lively_roshani thumbnail

Part 4

"miss Aastha come to my cabin" he called her. He never learns to say please to anyone while she just her employee.  She smirked in her mind and pouted

"I will make you to say please to me one day." She thought and smiled.

"Yes sir" she came to his office and asked

"Just bring two coffees quickly" he ordered while she saw a young man was there. She fumed inside but looked calm "how dare he order me like this" she was still stood on her place. Shlok signaled her but she completely ignored that.

He muttered in low voice "Miss Kirloskar brings coffee." She frowned her eyes

"Sorry sir but I cannot" she calmly said while he looked shocked t heard her

"May I ask why" they completely forgot about the man in office. They began their ego fight again.

"I am your office assistant; I can handle only your files and document. Please hire a peon for bring the coffee, water and refreshments and all your small works." She replied in firm tone. He clinched his fist I anger

"It is enough, you are crossing your limit" he roared while she ironically answered back

"I know my limit but I think you forget about the manners. You cannot behave with me like this. Mind it." She said in full of rage.

He hit the wall in fury. The young man saw him and tried to calm down him

"Bravo big bro who is she. She is perfect for you" he winked him when Shlok stared back him,

"Just shut your mouth and get lost from here. I will see her soon."

**************...****************

"So miss Aastha what did you say that you have to handle only my files and document so I have work for you now. I am sure you will like it." He told her in smirk way. It was 5:00 pm and he gave her lots of work so that she will be stuck in that work.

"And most important I want all this today on my table." He said while she looked him with hate

"Fine but if you want this work on your table today than you will have to stay here until finish my work also." She mocked back

"I don't have any problem in that" he replied with smile while she became furious.

**********...***********

She looked on the watch. It was 10:00 pm; she finished her work in haste and took the all files with her.

She went to Shlok cabin. He was sleeping on the couch comfortably. She burned head to toe to see him like that.

She tossed the file on the table loudly. He awaked by the noise within a second. He brushed his eyes childishly and saw her blur.

"Have you done all the work?" He asked. She grinned

"Yes, may I go now" she asked satirically while he lashed his eyebrows

"Who atop you just get lost" he said carelessly.

**********...**************

She took the auto. She carried her bag and umbrella with her. She saw that Shlok was also leaving. She jerked her thought and turned her sight with hate.

Auto ran on the deserted street when suddenly the auto driver stopped the vehicle. Shlok was confused and also stopped his car on some distance. He could not understand why suddenly auto driver stop the auto.  He just about to move out the car to know what happened but...

Suddenly he saw that Miss Aastha kirloskar caught the driver caller and slapped him tight

"How dare you to do like that with an alone girl. I teach you a lesson for lifetime now. She pushed him on the road and kicked him hard on his manhood. He became shouted in pain than she took her umbrella and beat him blue and black in meantime she dialed the police number. Shlok was surprised to see her like that. He impressed with her

"She is something beyond the limits of ordinary girl." He looked her amazingly while she was beating the driver and also chattered nonstop. After few minutes, the PCR came and she handed over him to police.

"Sir arrests this beep man. Due to the people like him, girls cannot travel in late night" she said furiously and also hit the man again.

The policeman was so impressed with her "well done mam, we need the girls strong like you"

"Sir I know martial arts only for person like him" she said while policeman asked "now how will you go to your destination"

"Don't worry sir I will manage you just take him" she said and ran her eyes for another auto on the road. The policeman said "we can drop you mam." Shlok saw her alone on the road and he stopped his car near to her

"Miss Kirloskar what happen sits in the car. I will drop you" he said flatly while she just stared him like she wanted to say "oh my god how innocent you are like you don't know anything while the reason is you only." But she only thought this.

"mam do you know him" policeman asked when she said

"Yes he is my boss, he will drop me thank you" she smiled and set in the car. He was driving the car and looked her

"Well done Miss Aastha you are brave also" he said with smirk while she strained her eyes

"yes as I am alone girl, I have to know these things due to people like you who try to make the life miserable for us" she grinned while he clinched the staring wheel.

"look I didn't meant like that. I came to help you but..." he said when she abruptly cut his words

"I have done my help own" she said and looked with fierce eyes to him

"Address?" he irritated when she said him address with fury.

"Stop the car." Suddenly she said when he saw her with anger

"What is now" he asked furiously and stopped the car

"My home" she said and walked down from the car. Shlok saw the middle class colony. She went inside the old building when he started the car and drove away

"I have to know about her deeply. She is not a simple girl." He thought and ran his car in anger.

khuwahish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb!!!
Wow Astha...
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

really good update...so he wants to know everything abt herπŸ˜†