Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
a very warm good evening to all of you, this FF Second Chance turns a year older today. I still remember when I first update the first part and was little apprehensive that how will it come up but the love and affection I got from my beautiful readers were more than worth, never thought I will write this FF for a year, now this has become my child, my universe. Ram and Priya are no more a fictional character for me they are living, living through my eyes and heart. India Forum gave me the platform and my readers gave me the much needed love and appreciation and thus this FF came about, guys this is all because of your constant support and valuable comments, this FF belongs to you all. I hope I can continue garner the same love and wishes which you all showered me in this one year, hope I can justify with the title, so here comes the next part, ENJOY

It is 7 o'clock in the evening, the business city of the country is gearing up the day. Here in the Kapoor Mansion everyone is gearing up for Ram's video call. Rishabh and Vikram has come back from office, Shipraji and Sudhirji has come with Karthik, Natasha was also there with her baby, dadi and Krishnaji are too eagerly waiting for the call. Saumya and Neha are busy with the evening snacks and refreshment drinks. Everyone is eager to know what Ram wanted to say.

Rishabh - Saumya, bhai ne kuch bola hain kya?, kya baat karna hain unhe?

Saumya - bhappa ne kuch nahi kaha sirf kahan tha hum sabse unko baat karni hain

Neha - yeh fatty bhi!, ab aisa kya hain jo usse video call karna par raha hain

Sudhirji - kahin Ram ko kuch...

Vikram - areee nahi nahi uncle aisi koi baat nahi hain, I am sure kuch important hi hoga tabhi usne aise hamein bulaya hain...

Vikram couldn't finish his sentence, the phone buzzed, Ram asked Rishabh to come online. After some moments the call gets connected and everyone can see him.

Ram - mujhe aap logon se ek bohot important baat karni hain isi liye aise sab ko bulaya hain lekin before I start mujhe chhoti aur baby ko dekhna hain.

Rishabh angled the camera to Natasha and Ram could see his sister and the baby. Wrapped in blue blanket the baby was sleeping cuddling in the arms of his mother. For moments Ram kept looking at the baby and then looked at Natasha and smiled,

Ram - chhoti tu theek hain na?

Natasha - main bilkul theek hoon, ab toh yeh bhi aa gaya hain, aap kab ayenge?

Ram smiled and said bohot jald saying this he asked to Rishabh to put laptop in the middle so he can see everyone.

Ram - ab main aap sab ko jo batane jaa raha hoon woh bohot important hain, hum sabke liye saying this he took a deep breath and continued Priya zinda hain aur yahi Singapore me hain, main usse mila hoon, saying this he can see his family members face and before they could say anything he continued, woh yaha ek college me padati hain par she is suffering from partial amnesia, usse apni shaadi ke bare me kuch yaad nahi hain yahan tak ki apni family ka bhi kuch yaad nahi hain. She could only remember her name from passport and her educational qualification. I met her in the college function but she couldn't recognize me. I enquired about her and come to know all these. I didn't let her know the facts as she needs time to cope up with the situation. But we both have taken the decision of getting married. I just want you all to behave normally with her, woh bohot nazuk hain abhi bhi aur main nahi chahta ke usse kisi bhi tareeke ka koi stress ho. Papa, ma main janta hoon aap logon ko kaisa lag raha hain par please abhi ke liye sirf Priya ke khaatir humein aise hi behave karna parega. I will be back next week with her and want to get married on the same day of our anniversary.

After Ram stopped for some moments nobody can speak anything, Ram can see tears in everyone's eyes.

Sudhirji - Ram beta, Priya theek toh hain na? accident me uska...

Ram deliberately didn't utter the miscarriage issue as he know his family members will get hurt hearing this, itne dino tak chhupaya hain usne toh ab woh yeh nahi chahta hain ki iss baat ka zikr bhi ho, so he said aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye papa, Priya bilkul theek hain.

Shipraji was crying bitterly while Neha and Saumya were taking care of her, aakhir maa hain na, sabse zyada dard unhiko hua tha. Ram looked at her and said, ma, main aapse vaada karta hoon aapki Priya ko main sahi salamat wapaas layunga, I promise you.  

Vikram - Ram, yeh sab matlab kaise yeh sab kuch...

Ram raised his hand and said abhi kuch mat poonch Vikram, main wapas aake sab batayunga, bas Priya wapas aa rahi hain mere saath.

Vikram - tu bas Priya ko leke jaldi wapas aa jaa, baki sab kuch baad me hoga.

Dadi - Golu, tu bas jaldi se Priya nu leke aa jaa, vaheguru ki meher hain, bas tum dono jaldi se wapas aa jao.

Krishnaji - Ram tu aur Priya wapas aa jaa, bas baki hum sab sambhal lenge, Priya ko koi pareshani nahi hogi

Ram - jee maa, mujhe yahan ek baar Priya ki doctor se baat karna parega, to know what exactly her condition is aur phir Priya ko apne college me bhi baat karni paregi, yeh sab nipta ke main jaldi aane ki koshish karunga.

Natasha - bhai aapka bhanja apne mama-mami ke liye wait kar raha hain

Ram - usse kehna uski buamami ko main jaldi hi leke aayunga, phir mujhe bhi toh uske saath khelna hain.

Natasha had tears in her eyes, Karthik was embracing her from her shoulder, she said I miss you bhai

Ram - choti tera bhai bhi tujhse bohot pyaar karta hain, I will come back soon.

Karthik - jiju, aap bas di ko leke jaldi wapas aa jaiyye phir hum sab milke unka khayal rakhhenge.

Sudhirji - Ram, doctor se baat karneke baad mujhe bhi bolna kya kahan unhone

Ram - papa aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye, main aapko zaroor phone karunga, then he turned to Rishabh, wahan sab theek hain toh?, office me sab kuch...

Rishabh - bhai aap fikar mat kijiye yahan main aur Vikram bhai hain, hum sab sambhal lenge aap bas jaldi se bhabhi ko leke aa jaiyye

Ram - Saumya mera ek kaam karegi?

Saumya wiped her tears and said boliye bhappa

Ram - jitney bhi humari shaadi ki photos hain woh sab tu kahin aur rakh degi, main nahi chahti Priya ko abhi kuch pata chalein, waise baaki jaisa hain sab waisa hi rahe.

Saumya - jee bhappa main album ko kahin aur shift kar dungi

Ram - toh phir theek hain, main aap sabse baad me baat karta hoon, saying this he disconnected the call.

Kehte hain ki samay ke saath saath bade se bada zakham bhi bardaasht ho jaati hain, Priya ka jaana bhi sab ne maan liya tha, zindagi kabhi kisi ke liye nahi rukti hain, sab ko Priya ki kaami khalti toh thi lekin yeh dard bhi sab ne seh liya tha. Inn 2 saalon me bohot kuch badal bhi gaya hain sab ke life me lekin kahin na kahin Priya ki kami sabko aaj bhi mehsoos hoti hi hain. Saumya took the responsibility of this house after Priya, uski absence me Saumya ne sabko sambhala bhi aur khayal bhi rakhha lekin she too felt the absence of her. From the first day of her in Kapoor Mansion, Priya was her friend moreover she was like elder sister to her, shaadi ke baad badi bhabhi ke saath saath Priya ne usse apni chhoti behen ke jaise treat kiya hain, in fact shaadi ke din jiss tarah se Priya ne usse samjhaya tha woh Saumya ke liye bohot badi baat thi. Ek ladki hamesha apne mayke se saankaar leke aati hain lekin Saumya ne Priya se woh sab cheezen seekhi hain jo ek ma apni beti ko deti hain, shayad isi liye Priya ke jaane ke baad Saumya hi sahi maino me iss ghar ko sambhal payi hain, lekin Priya ki jagah nahi le payi ya yun kahen woh uss jagah ko lena hi nahi chahi, aaj bhi iss ghar me Priya ki wahi jagah hain jo pehele thi.

After having the video conference with Ram, all the family members were sitting there but nobody could speak anything, kabhi kabhi khushi itni zyada ho jati hain ki express karna bhi mushkil lagta hain. Vikram broke the silence and said

Vikram - I still can't believe that Priya is here among us, she is alive. Past 2 years we tried every means to find her, but now here she is.

Neha - Vikram, yeh unn dono ka pyaar hi hain jo aaj Priya hamare beech hain

Vikram - tum sahi keh rahi ho, yeh do saal Ram kaise jeeya hain yeh hum log jaante hain, bina Priya ke uski toh maano wajood hi mit gayi thi

Rishabh - ab bas bhabhi wapas aa jaye, uske baad hum kahin nahi jaane denge unhe.

Shipraji - iss baar Priya wapas aayegi toh main usse kahin aur jaane nahi dungi, hain na Sudhir, she said this while crying.

Sudhirji while taking care of her said haan Shipra, iss baar Priya hamare paas hi rahegi

Saumya - Neha bhabhi, bhappa ne kahan ke woh bhabhi ke shaadi unlogon ki anniversary date pe hi hogi, toh uska toh sirf bas 3 haafte baaki hain, toh hamein toh arrangements karne parenge

Rishabh - iss baar bhi bhai ki shaadi dhoom dham se hogi

Neha - bilkul, iss baar bhi hum sab rasam nibhayenge, koi kaami nahi hogi

Krishnaji - meri ghar ki bahu wapas aa rahi hain sab kuch pehele jaisa hi hoga

Natasha - haan maa sab kuch pehele jaisa hoga, Saumya tu taiyyari shuru kar de

Dadi - Neha puttar iss baar bhi tujhe sab kuch sambhalna parega, tu aur Saumya...

Natasha cut in the middle and said dadi aur main, main bhi toh hoon

Krishnaji - choti abhi abhi tu hospital se aayi hain aur ab yeh bhi tere god mein tu kaise karegi beta

Natasha pouted her lips and said bhai ke itne khaas din me main kuch nahi karungi?

Dadi - puttar tujhe ab iski zimmedari hain

Natasha - toh aap sab ho na iske liye, aur waise bhi iske papa bhi hain woh sambhalega, main kyun har waqt sambhalu?

Shipraji smiled hearing Natasha said tumhara haq banta hain beta, tum karo, main isse sambhalungi

Neha - sirf aap nahi auntyji hum sab isko sambhalenge aur dekhna yeh bhi apne mama aur mami ke shaadi me bohot enjoy karega.

With this all started to discuss about the marriage preparation but in everyone's heart they prayed for their Priya to come back safely. Back in Singapore, Ram was sitting on the sofa keeping his head on the headrest and his eyes were closed. He was thinking of his next step, before they go back, Ram needs to discuss the case with her doctor, he needs to know what happened to her and the last 2 years report. Ram remembered Priya said about Dr. Pradhan of Holy Cross Hospital. He is the one who has been looking her case for past 2 years. Ram thought he will visit him, thinking about Priya his lips curved into a smile. Yesterday night Priya responded to him the same way she did 2 years back, though she forgot him but his touch made her feel same and she still melt in that. Ram said in his heart, iss baar Priya mujhe apni princess chahiye, I promise tum dono ko main apni jaan se bhi zyada sambhal ke rakhhunga, bas tum meri zindagi me wapas aa jao phir hum dono milke apni princess ko bhi le aayenge.     

On the other hand Priya was in her apartment and was wondering how her life changed within such short span of time. She just met Ram a week back and now she is going to marry this person. Itni jaldi uski zindagi kaise itni badal gayi. The moment she saw him in the store she knew this was her Man and now its going to be true. With this, one thought is constantly going in her mind that how will his family react when they will come to know about her and her past, though Ram has assured her that he will talk to his family par phir bhi Priya ke mann me kai saare sawaal uth rahe the, but with that she was thinking of going back to her country, uske apne logon me, thinking such tears tickle her eyes.

Ram came in the Holy Cross Hospital in late afternoon, before coming he made an appointment with Dr. Pradhan, in fact he made the appointment in such way that he don't come face to face with Priya as he knows Priya visits the children ward everyday. Ram was a bit anxious and nervous while entering in the hospital, as he wanted to know about the 2 years of Priya. Dr. Pradhan was in his chamber when Ram knocked his door and came inside. After taking his seat, Ram forwarded his hand and said

Ram - hello Dr. Pradhan, I am Ram Kapoor

Ameya smiled and took his hand in him and wished him and said its pleasure meeting you Mr. Kapoor, in fact I am really surprised to have you in my chamber.

Ram - doctor I have come here to discuss something very personal with you

Ameya was listening to him intently so Ram continued, its about Priya, Priya Ram Kapoor, my wife.

Ameya was surprised to hear him but his reaction started to fade out with time.

Ram - I know you must be having lot of questions in your mind right now but it's the truth doc and I am ready to tell you everything as I just want to know about Priya for last 2 years.

Ameya - Mr. Kapoor do you know she was carrying your child when she met with the accident?

Ram - yes doctor I get to know that from her reports after I got the news of her plane crash.

Ameya - why didn't you tried to find her?, she was miserable after her accident.

Ram - I tried a lot and with every possible way but I simply can't get her.

Ameya - Priya was so vulnerable at that time, she even didn't mourn at her miscarriage, she was so lost. She lost her partial memory and always try to remember her past but she simply couldn't.

Hearing doctor's words Ram was feeling so helpless as if someone is cutting his heart out, he wanted to take Priya in his arms and comfort her, not only she lost her child but he do lost his baby, the one who brought them more close. Tears shot in his eyes but Ram gulped that emotion.

Ram - doc I just wanted to know her condition and what happened with her in these 2 years?

Ameya looked at him for moments and then told him about her condition and whatever happened with her of which partially Ram get to know from Shenoy.

Ram - doc, u haven't asked me anything about me and Priya, I may lie to you also regarding our relation?

Ameya smiled and said I know you aren't lying Mr. Kapoor because I can see those enormous love for Priya in your eyes, the pain of loosing your unborn child and moreover the concern for Priya. Itna pyaar koi ussise karta hain jo uski zindagi hain and it seems Priya aapki zindagi hain.

Ram smiled even his eyes are filled with tears yes doc, she is my life.

Ameya kept his hand on Ram's hand which was rested on the table and said aapki biwi ko kuch nahi hoga, she will be absolutely okay.

Ram - next week am taking her with me and I wish to start my life with her again, doc is that possible right at the moment?

Ameya - she is fine Mr. Kapoor and yes you can start your life with her but its just that she gets some hallucinations and sometimes she dreams of something, I think her past haunts her, you have to take care of her and just see she don't stress too much.

Ram - thanks doc for the advice, after some moments Ram hesitated to ask something and Ameya saw him hestitating so he asked Ram, Mr. Kapoor just don't hesitate, ask me what you want to?

Ram - doc its just that...ummm...I mean is she alright to start a family I mean can she bear the child?

Ameya smiled and said yes Mr. Kapoor she is perfectly alright, in fact I have also stopped her medicine long back and she is absolutely normal now, koi pareshaani nahi hain

Ram - miscarriage ki wajah se kuch...

Ameya - don't worry Mr. Kapoor, she is absolutely fine, nothing to worry at all.

Ram was very relieved hearing him. Dr. Pradhan helped him a lot and he promised himself that from now onwards he will take care of Priya in every possible way. With this he came out from his chamber thanking him and in return Ameya too wished him and Priya all the very best for their life.

For next few days both Ram and Priya had hectic time as Ram made the arrangements of getting Priya back in Mumbai and with that Priya also gave her resignation in college though the authorities didn't want her to leave so Ram had to enter in the scene and he talked with the trusty and board of directors and Priya's resignation was accepted. Priya was in her college for the last time and all the students bid her goodbye in watery eyes as she was very popular among the students and also in campus. She even met her students of Management Institute and Mr Thomas Francis, Dean of the Institute. The old man was very happy to know about the news and he congratulated both RaYa. Ram and Priya came back in the hotel room. Ram wanted to spend some time alone with her in his hotel room. They came in and Ram ordered for the lunch. Priya was looking a bit disturbed and he can understand the reason, its very obvious that after her accident she knew this city as her, she took this city as her own and people here are her world and now she is going away from them is what making her sad. Ram, after placing the order came to her and kept his hand on her hand which was rested on her lap. Priya looked at him with teary smile and Ram also smiled her back while rubbing her tears from her cheeks and nodding his head in negation.

Ram - I am there with you Priya

Priya - I know Mr. Kapoor, its just...she couldn't finish and started sobbing.

Ram hold her closer and she leaned on his heart and he tugged her closely with him and patted her back and let her shed the tears, shayad isse she will feel relaxed. After some time she stopped her sobbing and Ram gently cupped her face and make her look at him and he said, from today we are going to start a new life and you are not allowed to cry over there. I don't want to know about your past I just want you and if you are with me then I can have the whole world with me because you are my world saying this he softly pecked her forehead. Priya sat there motionlessly holding Ram's arms in her. After some moments there was a knock on the door and the lunch was served.

Ram - arrreee yaar agar aise hi beythi rahogi toh main bhook ke mare mar jayunga, can we eat, he said these while pouting and making his face childish.

Priya wiped her tears and smiled and started to serve him.

They were discussing about their next step while having their lunch.

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, you know how Dr. Pradhan and his family helped me in these 2 years, jaane se pehele I want us to meet them.

Ram - sure Priya, I will love to meet him and his family.

Ram didn't disclose his meeting with Dr. Pradhan in the hospital.

In the evening Priya along with Ram came to meet Ameya and his family. Vishesh was very happy to see Priya so as Kanikaji. Ameya has already told her about Priya and Ram's relation but didn't reveal that Priya was already married to Ram. Kanikaji hugged Priya tightly in her embrace and said,

Kanikaji - main bohot khush hoon Priya tumhare liye, bas ab baki sab bhul ke ek nayi shuruaat karo.

Priya - aunty main...

Kanikaji caressed her hair hair and said kuch kehneki zaroorat nahi hain beta, main sab janti hoon.

Priya - aap ko kaise pata chala...

Kanikaji smiled and said mujhe Ameya ne bataya tumhare aur Mr. Kapoor ke bare me, main bohot khush hoon tum dono ke liye.

Priya was feeling relieved and at the same time was wondering how Ram met Ameya and why? That day Priya and Ram spent time with the family and while comimg back Vishesh hugged Priya tightly, seeing this Priya felt a pang in her heart, 2 saal pehele Vishesh hi tha jis ke wajah se Priya ne phir se jeena shuru kiya tha, uske paas koi wajah nahi thi and that time Vishesh was her only strength aur aaj jab woh saari khushiyaan usse milne wali hain jis ke liye woh tarasti thi tab usse Vishesh chhuth raha hain, Priya too envelop him in her tight embrace and cried. Ram saw both of them and he understood how delicate she is, somewhere she also felt the loss of their child. Ram gently secured her in his embrace. Priya look at Ram and he smiled at her. Priya cupped Vishesh's face and put a feathery soft kiss on his forehead, ruffled his hair and said, Vishesh aapki Priya aunty aap se bohot pyaar karti hain and she will wait for you, you promised me that you will take care of your aunty when you will grow up?, Vishesh nodded his head while hugging her. Priya patted his back and said toh phir aap jaldi se bade ho jao and then you will take care of me, right?, Vishesh hugged her more tightly and Priya also hugged him more. After sometimes she released him and RaYa came back from their house.        

toh kya lagta ghar jaake Priya ko sab pata chal jayega ya phir Ram will take time to reveal the truth to her, dekhte hain, till then let's enjoy the RaYa marriage again.

If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.

MittalKanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written
Congrats for completing one year
It's amazing that one year completed
Pata bhi nahi chala
Thanks for the pm
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.
Another good update.
Hey ujjaini happy anniversary to second chance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Well love family moments so much, sach hi toh koi kisi ki jagah nhi le sakta, bass har koi uss kami ko poori karne ki koshish karsakta hai.
Ameya was too good kanikaji and vishesh share a great bond with priya. 
Ram's worries about priya his meeting with ameya and getting his doubts cleared and make sure how best care can he take of her and happiness has no bound.
Priya on the other hand is still getting troubled to get accustomed with the new and very crucial developments , sudden changes in her life. Emotional but at least ram is by her side now. But ladki hai na ye darr hamesha rhega uske ghrwale kaise 'react karenge, kaise honge, so obvious.

I think ram wil give priya her time to cope up.

youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update..
Excited for d wedding nw nd offcourse some romance tooo ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Continue soon..
sravsbalh thumbnail
Awesome update
ongrats for completing one year
Eagarly waiting for next update
Continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting to see priya's reaction when she will meet all family members...
Also excited 4 raya's remarriage!!!
continue soon...
and thanks 4 pm!!!
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud update..expctng raya marg again...:)
jeena1993 thumbnail
Jinee this is fav am so glad both are together and the family is supporting ram. Mujhe lagta he sadi hone k bad 2nd c night ๐Ÿ˜‰ k bad priya ko sab yad ajayega.Waiting for raya romance.
 Continue soon.
sampa123 thumbnail
too good updt dear.cntinue soon.n thanks for the pm
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon
thanks for pm