Valentines Day Special One Shot Contest *Thread Closed*

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Heylo Friends..

Sorry for posting this thread so lately,because i was stuck in some personal problems..

So,today, i am posting all the entries... Got a good response from the participants..

Winner will be chosen on the basis of the most liked OS..

Voting ends on 24th February,2014...

So,enjoy and vote for the best OS...
Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail

1st Entry..

Tujhe Chahu Betahasah... Zahenaseeb

14th February morning. Arjun woke up lazily about 7:30am. Although he is not a late riser, but today he is late. Nobody is there to call him. He is alone in his home. He felt so lazy. He looked at the bed sidetable, Roshni's photo was there.. He smiled and bring it close to him...And kissed the photo; "Good morning Roshni.. Happy Valentine's Day baby...missing you so much..." He just had completed his sentence, his phone rang up, and there was a sms for him. He picked up the phone with a huge irritation, and the sender name totally changed his mood.. Roshni sent him a msg..

"Good morning Arjun... Neend khuli ya nahi? Aab uth bhi jao. Otherwise u'll b late for ur office.

Happy Valentine Day jaan... And missing you so much. Tum mujhe miss kar rahe ho ya nahi? I have a surprise for u, aaj ko sham ko main vapas aa rahi hu.. Thodi hi der main final project submission k liye jaungi.. Chalo now u get up and get ready.. Jaldi karo.. I know still u r reading my msg and smiling.. Aur der mat karo baby.. am also getting late. Love u jaan.. Love u so much.. n will meet u at evening.."

Roshni went to Bangalore for 2weeks due to her institutional works. It is the first v.day morning after their marriage, Roshni is not with him.. But after getting the msg Arjun becomes so happy and energetic. Roshni will come at evening this make him so happy... Again he kissed the photo and left the bed. He quickly got ready for office. He was just about to leave the room but he stopped in front tof the god idol, in his mind, "thank u god.. Roshni is the best gift in my life I have ever got. Unhe har waqt salamat rakhna." (Smilled and left the room)

Near 9pm Arjun reached to the ETF office. Sameer (ETF chief n as SAM Arjun's best frnd), Ayesha(Sam's GF), Shree n Chhotu all were already there.

Arjun:  Good morning guys

Other members: Good morning sir

Sam: Good morning Arjun, but u r late

Arjun: Yeah I know, actually I had some msg, for that am late.

Sam: Message? Any new case?

Arjun: Don't be so unromantic yaar, not a silly case

Sam: Unromantic? A silly case? Tu thik to hai na? Case ko tu silly bol raha hai?

Chhotu(whispered): Shree lagta hai aaj Arjun sir ki tabiyat kuch thik nahi hai. Vo aisi baat kyun kar rahe hai?

Shree: Mujhe bhi lagta hai yaar, ek to late aaya,aur ate hi aise behave kar rahe hai.. Zarur unki tabiyat thik nahi hai

Arjun over heard their conversation, but didn't react on it. He was not interested in these silly things, he was on cloud, his Roshni is coming back after 2 long weeks

Sam (left his chair and came to Arjun, and shook him): Arjun? R u ok? Come with me

Arjun(try to get serious): Am perfectly ok.. Guys case ka kya haal hai?

Ayesha: Sir aaj subah se abhi bhi koi naya case nahi aaya..

Sam(ordered other staffs) : Guys apna apna file works khatam karo, aur Arjun come with me, I have an urgent discussion with u

Sam almost dragged him from the cabin to the cafeteria.

Sam: baith tu yaha aur bata hua kya tujhe?

Arjun (excitingly hold Sam's shoulder and said): Sam Roshni aa rahi hai.. Aaj subah hi usne msg ki hai, she will reach here in evening..

Sam: really? Great yaar, am so happy for u

He hugged Arjun.. "But yaar tune kuch plan kiya kya? Kya karne vala hai aaj sham ko?"

Arjun: aree nahi, msg milne k baad se main itna khush hu k ye sab sochne ki waqt hi nahi mila

Sam: U r just crazy. U don't have much time. Roshni ki favorite restaurant ki table book karle na

Arjun: Nahi yaar, vo bechari long journey k baad thaq jaegi, bahar jake khana, its not a good idea. Main soch raha hu k aaj jaldi ghar jau and kuch surprise arrange karta  hu

Sam: Ok tu ja, main yaha sab sambhal kunga

Arjun: Thanks yaar..

Sam: Biwi ki ane se dost ko thanks bol raha hai? So mean u r

Arjun: Aree nahi.. chal file works k baad hi main nikalta hu

They joined back to their works. After some hours, near about 1PM Arjun said bye to his colleagues

At first he went to buy some dress for Roshni,he always love to see her in white cloths, so he bought a white n black sari for her. Then he bought some aromatic candles and ordered a red rose bouquet for evening. After shopping he saw a tattoo parlor.. He stopped there for a while, and entered in the parlor.

Arjun to the Tattoo maker, "I wanna write a name on my hand."
Tattoo maker: Yes sir, ho jaega, just select the design and tell me the name

He sat on the chair and selected a design. After almost 1hour it was done.. He wrote on her hand, "ROSHNI" ... after that the tattoo maker instructed him what to do or what not

He was really happy with this tattoo... After all these things quickly came back to home.. And got freshen up. It was almost 4PM; Arjun had not enough time for all the arrangements.

Arjun: Ohh no, again am running so late, aaj ho kya raha hai mere sath? Har kaam mein late.. I have to finish all this before Roshni comes

He quickly entered in the kitchen with his laptop. Atfirst he connect the YOU TUBE channel and searched for  v.day spcl recipies. Then he selected some of them, and tried to collect the ingredients.

"Ganpati ji, pls aaj mujhe sambhal lena, zindegi mein kabhi bhi ye sab nahi banaya. Good luck ARJUN.. N am so sorry Kitchen."

He was going to cook a raspberry heart shape cake, heart shape egg poaches, and some open sandwich which also were in heart shape. He was so excited as well as so nervous also.

Atfirst he had followed all the steps how to bake the cake, and finally he put it in the oven for 1 hour. Now its 4:45 PM. In this 1hour he started cooking other recipes. Almost at 6Pm, he became exhausted and have completed all his works. Now its time to remove the cake from the tin, he started panicking, "Oh god, pls help me.. Beta cake tu aramse nikal jana, aaj mera izzat ka sawal hai.." After some battle with it atlast he removed it perfectly from the tin. "Thank u god... Thank U so much" Now its time to decorate the house. Arjun decorated all the rooms with white and red rose petals and candles.

After all have done, it was almost 7 Pm, Arjun laid on the couch And took a deep breath of relief, "well done ACP Arjun..  Tu  gun chalane k alava ye sab bhi kar sakta hai.. Proud of u Arjun.."  Suddenly the door bell rang up, and Arjun jumped up from the couch, he thought that Roshni was here. He ran to the door and saw that the delivery boy was there with the rose bouquet. He was relieved,he had opened the door and received that bouquet.

Delivery boy: Have a nice time sir. (and left the place)

Arjun now realized its too late now, he had to get ready. Quickly he got freshen up, and wore a white trouser with a full sleeve deep neck white t-shirt. Now he was waiting for Roshni, he became so restless. Watched the clock,a single minute was like an hour for him. "Kaha ho Roshni, aa jao na jaldi." He took the phone to call her,but controked himself. "Its too much Roshni, I cant wait anymore.. kaha ho tum..?"

He thought to get busy in some work,and went to the room to lit up the candles. As he just finished the last candle, the door bell again rang.. Arjun got so excited and took a deep breath and went to open the door.

He opened the door lightly and hide behind it. Roshni entered and got everywhere dark in the house. She called Arjun.. "Kya Arjun har taraf andhera kyun hai? Aren't you here? Arjun?" Suddenly Arjun closed her eyes from back,and kissed on her back neck. Roshni was surprised. Then she got to understand what is going on. She touched his cheek and said, "Yaha roshni kyun nahi hai?"

Arjun: Hai na.. bas abhi to aayi hai.. Pichle kuch dino se missing thi.

Roshni(smiled): Areee ankhein to kholo, I cant see anything.

Arjun: Nahi abhi nahi. Pahele promise karo,mjujhe chhodke kabhi nahi jaoge

Roshni: Achcha baba nahi jaungi, aab to dekhne do

But Arjun still closed her eyes and lead her to their bed room, and slowly removed his hand. Roshni was surprised and speechless with this surprise.  Arjun put his chin on her shoulder,and has speak in her ear, "kaisa laga?"

Roshni: Its amazing.. I never expect such an awesome surprise.. Actually awesome is so little to describe it(She turned to him) Thank you Arjun.. Thank u for such a lovely gift..

Arjun: Tum thak gayi ho na?Pahele change kar lo, phir baat karte hai.

Roshni: Ok.. Just give me 20mins.

Arjun(with that gift box): Roshni  its for u, can u wear it?

Roshni: Kya hai isme?

Arjun: Change karke aao na

Roshni(smiled):Ok wait J

In this break Arjun quickly arranged the dinner and put a romantic music DVD in the music player. And went to the balcony and waiting for Roshni

Roshni came out from washroom with light make up and saw the balcony door was opened. She went and hugged Arjun from behind, "Love you.."

Arjun turned but put his hand behind to hide the rose bouquet, he was mesmerized to see Roshni in that sari..He sat on his knees, and proposed her with that bouquet, "Happy Valentine Day Roshni.. Will you spent ur all valentine day with me?"

Roshni smiled and hold his hand, "yes.. it will my honor to spent the whole life with you and being your valentine forever."

Arjun stood up and hold her face, and got close to him. Slowly he placed his lips on her lips, and lightly sucked it. Slowly they became one and kissed passionately. After a while they got apart and hugged tightly.. They spent silently with each other, but this silence had spoken a lot...

Arjun(hugged her from back and placed soft kisses on  her shoulder and earlobes): Mujhe chhodke phirse to nahi jaoge na?

Roshni: Nahi kabhi nahi... Mujhe pata nahi tha tum mujhe itna miss karoge..

Arjun(in childish way): Tumhe to kuch pata hi nahi hai..

Roshni: sach me,pure din bachcho se deal karti hu,par mere ghar me jo bachcha hai use to samajh hi nahi payi.. so bad mentor I am..

Arjun: Iss bachche ko khelne k liye aur ek partner chahiye... he is feeling so alone

Roshni: achacha? School se kisi bachche ko yaha bulalu?

Arjun(touched her tummy): nahi... mujhe aapna bachcha chahiye..

Roshni(felt shy): Kuch bhi na...

Arjun: Kya kuch bhi? Mujhe chahiye ek chhoti si Roshni..

Roshni: Thik hai dekhte hai baad me..

Arjun: I cant wait any more..

Roshni: Zid mat karo,nahi to punishment milega

Arjun(bite her earlobe): Ok ma'am

Roshni: dinner ka kuch karna padega na?

Arjun: How can I forget.. Lets go (and again he closed her eyes and lead her to the dining room)

Roshni: Phirse ankhein bandh? Aur bhi surprises hai kya?

Arjun: Hmm... wait and watch

Arjun opened her eyes and Roshni got stunned to see those decorations, all those foods were in heart shape, "u did all these things?"

Arjun: Yes ma'am..

Roshni: Wow. Arjun... I cant take any more surprise,am really feeling so hungry,can we have the dinner pls?

Arjun pulled the chair for her,and arranged her plate. They started having their food, "its so yummy... aab tum bhi khana banaoge.."

Arjun: Ok..but all these credits go to you tube

Roshni(laughed): no.. all credits go to my sweetest hubby.. who says that he cant cook.. its so delicious

They fed each other.. After having their dinner, Roshni said to Arjun, "jaan wait I have something for u."

Roshni bought a gift box for him; Arjun opened it and saw a couple of cufflinks, embossed SM.. "wow Roshni.. Ye vo cufflinks hai na jo hum last time uss shop me dekhe the,and I wished to have that? Tumhe yaad tha? Thank you so much Roshni.. Thank U..."

Roshni (just smiled at him). Arjun: Roshni I have a last surprise for u..

Roshni: Phirse? Aab kya hai?

Arjun pulled his t-shirt sleeve and showed her that tattoo on his hand,it was her name, "ROSHNI"

Now Roshni was swiped off her feet, she couldn't speak a word, just touched his hand. Tears rolled on her cheeks, and dropped on Arjun's hand.. Arjun(held her face up): Hey Roshni... Ro kyun rahi ho? Don't u like it? Batao na, pls..Stop crying, I cant see tears in ur eyes..

Roshni: I loved it, but ye sab karne ki kya zarurat tha?

Arjun: I love you Roshni

Roshni: I know you love me, par ye dikhane ki koi zarurat nahi. Mere liye pyar tumhare ankho me jhalakta hai

Arjun turned on the music player, there was the TUM MILE (reprise version) They danced and lost in each other,became one soul.. Roshni hugged him tightly. Arjun lifted her in his arms and laid her on the bed.. kissed her forehead, and said, "Tum aaj tired ho na, so jao."

Roshni (pulled him): not all tired I am. (she pulled his neck towards her and kissed him passionately) This kiss turned him on. Arjun also kissed her back. Slowly he kissed her whole body and removed her sari.  He caressed her whole body and make her feel hot. Roshni said him in wet voice, "Arjun... I want your baby in me.. I want a little Arjun.." Arjun gave her a naughty smile.. They had a wild hot sex that night. After their love making they got tired..

Arjun(lied on her chest): r u happy Roshni?

Roshni(caressed his hairs): I cant explain my happiness in words. Love you Arjun, am yours, and I will be your till the last day of my life..

Arjun(Kissed her again and hugged her). They fall asleep in each others arms...

The End...

fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow arjun and roshni really amazing story . loved it
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

2nd entry 

Your Love was a Lie

His POV

'' Stay away from ME Arjun, I am warning You for the Last time.. , GET IT"?? 

Why even she was barking at me, I am not a deaf. And I am here to get her, and she is saying Get out. Such a crazy girl. Don't she know , I am still sticking with her! And hello, she can't just walk away like this! No one could say NO to Arjun Rawte *Not that it is universal truth*! 

She was standing , face opposite to me , as if she will never ever look on my face. I dragged her from the corridor into her cabin and pinned her to the door closing it behind.

*err, so typical!! Almost every boyfriend do the same! And sometines E x b o y f r i e n d s too*

'' cut this crap Arjun! Leave me! You are hurting me!" she said in a icy cold voice breaking me into pieces! 

* so typical again! Obviously it will hurt if you will appy some good Newtons of force on her along with the door! Whats so new in it*

'' You are hurt!?? Cant you see the pain in my eyes? Can't you see how much I am suffering? Just why can't you understand? I can't saty away from you... 
You are becoming my life !: I said in one breathe but that doesn't seems to affect her? Don't know why? 

She is not in comma I assure you that!

*This is actually so cheesy
eh so much cholesterol.. 
Very bad for HEART you see
better he should shut this crap*

'' Its over with you Arjun, so please ... 

Err... Yeah

MOVE ON..

Isn't this the same line you take casually''. 

W*F is she saying...over with ME ? No no no.. This can't be true at all! 

*oh boy, he is in so much shock. Can't handle dumping by a straight forward girl*

I pressed her more on the door and she was literally in pain.. I don't care. She did miss my dark circles. I just cant handle it! She ditched me .

* Aww.. Poor guy has been suffering a lot!*

'' why? What happened to you Arjun? 
Don't tell me, you can't handle my ditching? Hahah..
Come on! Don't behave like your those cry baby types EX-GIRLFRIENDS .. Who were dumped by you": she said the truth. I am actually behaving like my Ex-girlfriend who begged me to be with them! And I d u m p e d   them! Oh now I know I will have pay now! 

*Tit for Tat! Justified*

'But Riya!!!
I am still not over with you..''! I said making her sink down more, almost touching her chest with mine. 

'' AND IT WONT OVER EVER 
Riya!!
You're My addiction
and its Hardest thing in the world to stay apart from what, you are addicted''. 

*Eh? This is something new.. Addiction haan? 
Zis pyaar mai nasha na ho? Wo pyaar pyaar hi nahi...eww so cheesy again...and so sentimental clingy ex-boyfriend*

No! Nothing affects her.. Why she is behaving like numb. I moved my face clouser to hers.. But again her intoxicatingfragrance making me lose my sanity. And i gave into it, showing my pure insanity. 

*Not his fault haan! Its her making him insane? Well? Want to know whats with her????*

Her POV

'No...NO...No', stop this ! I wanted to scream but no idea when and why my voice died in my throat and came out the unwanted moan! 

'' Ummhh, Arjun stop this..": i was literally begging him to stop . He really don't know , how hard it is for me to resist him. He is just making the matter worst! 

He digged his head into my neck, sending electrifying current through my whole body ..unintentionally I slipped into the intimacy. 

*Pheww.. Isn't this really interesting. Oops no cursing for this inturrpation haan! Won't come again..*

His desperiateness was clearly visible when he tried to tore apart my not so expensive yet delicate fibres of my blood red color knee length gown. And I will have to stop him. 

I held his hand that was on the thin strips of my sleeveless gown and moved aside , but the next thing happened , made me irresistable. 

He slides his palm over my nape clutching tightly my hair and slowly moving up kissing my jaw line. 

His another hand purely doing not so sweet but wild torture over my back. Still I was not ready to give up. But I know it.. Soon he will make me give up.

I held his hand that was clutching my hairs making the grip even more tighter while my another hand involuntarily made its way towards his nape and then clutching his hair even more tighter , making him dig more into my face. I felt his lips curved a little and felt a gasp . 

'' stop smiling you Jerk'', i cursed him with a low weak voice, as my senses were preoccupied with his wild torture.

Then I heard him chuckling. Whats so funny in that, I didnt get it. '' You are unbelieveable '': he whispered against my jaw line with his warm breathe creating havoc with my senses and escaped another moan. I don't know what is happening with me. I am supposed to push him right? But why the heck I am not doing it! Yeah its all because of him. He knows I just cant resist his intimacy and again he is making me weak. 

This time almost touching his lips with mine... Yeah I can't resist. How terribly I desired to press my lips on his coaxing with mine..kissing him till he stops me. I doubt if i will even be able to stop after that! 

'' You're such a Liar Riya''
:he said again with his intoxication husky voice but the next moment was UNPREDICTABLE. He left me abruptly almost pushing me away , then opening the door and when I restored what actually had happen in the fraction of second , and he was out of my view. He was gone!! 

His POV

I walked out of her cabin and headed towards my SUV which was parked in the parking of her office. Aah! My next target, Karan! Its all because you Jerk Karan! I know it was all your plan. 

But I have got my answers today. She confirmed it! She is in love with me. No matter what she can't deny it. Pheww.. I missed her flused expression.. I should have complete the kiss! But.. Anyway i wasn't there for her kiss. I was there for my answers and her actions gave me my answers. Lets see Riya Mukharjee, for how long will be able to keep yourself Apart from ME?

One month! A whole one month you tortured my..ignored me..didn't even talk to me..didn't answered my phone calls, messeges, mails! Now i have got my answers.. So its your turn to pay Riya! 

I know I am a wrong person..like A Cassanova.. But I am a lover.. Your lover! You made me fall for you..that I could not fall apart from you.

I drove fast for Karans place and I know he must be with her. Simmi! Oh i forgot to mention! She is my ex-girlfriend, well I don't if she was my girlfried or not. May be there could have happen something. But no this Karan! Her best friend forever messed it all. My badluck, the day she was about to propose me, this Karan came along with my another ex girlfriend, Sakshi!?? That was not so interesting! Because Sakshi and Simmi were good friends in college and already knew eachother and all the three of them did my chir-haran. Uh-Oh not like that.. The thing happened is , I had two bear almost 15 finger marks on my face! Oh well after that I used to FLIRT only ! And never get hooked with any girl till this nutcase entered into my world. 

I pulled the gear in front of his home and opened the door. Wait? Is there any exhibition going on for all the black cars ? Not really!! I asked the Karan's gurad about it and he said, ''Saab and his friends doing party inside''! 
That turned my frustration to my anger. I was like, what the hell he is patrying here messing my whole future plans..*oh no no! Not making babies okay*!

I barged into the party area not listening to the guards but , then I realized I really shouldn't barge there like that! That seemed a full proof plan to send me to the graveyard. 

The party theme seems to invite half of my ex-girlfriend with their new boyfriends. Huhhh! And i am the only one standing here single. All of them staring at me like I am some animal escaped from the state Zoo ! 

My mind was telling me to breathe in and breathe out..just for the sake of this thudding heart. I need a lot of courage this time. Its not easy to go to a party where you will find half dozznes of the girl as your ex-girlfriends turned out to be red angry birds. 

I was constantly thinking to ignore all these peoples and directly confront Karan. Yeah! This was one good idea. And I directly walked towards where Karan was with Simmi! 

'' Karan"? I called him ! 

No reply. 

He was in one corner of the party area and was showing something to simrin while she was blushing all the time. 

Great! Now they are a couple. Huhh

'' Karan"!! I raise my voice but nothing happened. No reply again. This brat seems so much involved with my ex-girlfriend. 

'' KARAN''! I alomost yelled on him and he came out of whatever he was doing.

'' Arrree Arjun? How come you are here! And that to all alone..ya ya I got it, Must be searching for your girlfriend haan? Don't worry ..go search.. She must be here or there!'' 

this guy is very good at taunting. It was all his plan. For him Riya broke up with me ! And Today I will get my girl. 

'' stop talking nonsense! I am here for some important talk ''! I said annoyed and he laughed aloud. That felt like sprinkling salt on my cuts but I have to bear it.. I want My Riya back.

"Important Talk? Sorry buddy, I am in no mood to spoil it around with you"! He said again in a serious tone but I do understand the sarcasm. 

'' Whatever? You will have to listen to me! It about Riya: i said with a serious tone. And I knew it he will too become serious hearing about Riya. And I finally noticed lines of of tension on his forehead. 

'' what about Riya? Why can't you let go off her? She never loved you! Got it "! He said if clearing it to me for the final time. 

Stop stop stop! Stop this bullshit ! I can't hear it. I know she love me! I wanted to scream but I didn't for the sake of my cheeks which were only two and uncountable fingers! Pheww!

'' No I can't let go off her! She is becoming my life..Its impossible for me. There is something about her is Entail,
she is different, she is an enigma'!

I know I was Wrong! I played with many girls and ditched them too..i did broke many hearts..

And now I am paying for it. I could now feel the feeling of being ditched by someone.. 
When someone will say , she was with you but never loved you..
When she will say get up, pull socks and move on..
When my own words gets repeated by her and was thrown on my face..
If you will say I will say personally sorry to those girls.. 
I know a single sorry is not enough but I do realise my mistake! 
I could handle her being away from me..
She is not a ordinary girl..
I did kiss many girls , but never took them to bed! 
But this single girl , I never felt any desire for her..
But its something more than just an attraction.. Like i was magnetically falling for her..like it wont hurt looking at her all the day without blinking eyes..
Like feeling the breeze mixed with her fragrance..
Like I don't need to look at any other girl except Riya..like I wanted to keep my world limited to her only..
Like I found my soulmate..
And when one fine day, I decided to involve her in my life completey, she said it was A LIE? 

I wanted to propose her that day but... You again messed it up''!

I don't know how those words came out of my mouth but there wasn't a single lie in it..i felt my own hot tears..never know when they made its way down to my cheeks. I slumped on the floor with my keens supporting and again started! May be its the time when only my heart speak and i never dared to stop it. 

''From the past one month i am dying each day.. Not a single day i spent without her thought..not a single night I slept without her dreams.. But i could not survive more without her.. Without her dimples.. Her dimples send me to the fairytale world...she is my need! My life line..my addiction. I have never felt this for any girl before ''! 

'' and its because of you karan, she wont ever believe me !''

'' I am telling you , if i won't get her na...''? I will.. I will.

'' what will you do "? This brat karan again mocked. 

Hell, i wasnt participating in valentines day debate competetion, that was all my heart said. And he is mocking me!? Oh no! One more payback..
I too did mock girls who did express their feelings to me! 
Hope this is the final payback thing..i cant handle any other..

"tell Arjun? What will you do"? He laughed again but Simmi poked him not to! But he seemed having so much fun with my Devdas minus alcohol avtar.

'' I will.. I will Kidnap her''! 
Yes I will kidnap her.
I yelled on him and hleplessy got out of the place. I could hear him saying something but I didn't botherd to pay any heed. I need Riya bas! 

'' Hello you cant kidnap a private investigatior..they too have guns that to licensed..she will shoot you'' : thats all Karan said but he was out of view.

Riya POV

What? I just cant believe it! I thought his love was a lie.. I thought my ditching him hurted his big fat male ego so he wanted to be with me and dragging me into his life again. But he .. He really loved me.. No he still loves me! 

'' Damn You Karan"! I cursed this brat. It was all started because of him. As a special friend I helped him but I have never thought I will fall prey in my own trap and also fall for the predator. 

Karan Malhotra my college friend, who came to me to seeking help to teach a lesson to a cassanova named Arjun Rawte, who loves to play with girsl, break their heart and ditch them. And when I asked why he is wanted teach him a lesson, he said he is falling love with his best friend Simrin who has already fell for this Rawte. And according to Karan, Rawte wasn't a good guy so he needs a lesson. I agreed, because karan is my friend, and we planned to trap Rawte . Accodring to his plan first I will be with Rawte, then will act to fall for him and then will ditch him saying I was just having some fun..look another girl sweety!

Flashback
6 Months back
Riya Pov

And that day finally we started our plan. He was , like always flirting with some girl who seemed all dreamy about him and now and he seemed having so much fun in the pub. I was in a knee length blue dress and a classy purse , took the side seat where he was sitting. I ordered 5 shot of tequila with my seductive voice and instantly his head took a full ninty degree turn facing me. And then screamed a little as the girl beside with whom he was involved just kicked him hard on feet. And he showed a smile supressing the pain. I gave him a look of Mind-your-own-buisness and he turned his head again to 90 degree. 

I knew it he wanted to talk to me but there is something else going in his mind . His gazes were actually making me uncomfortable. I thought if it was his charm that makes girls uncomfortable or Its because I was nervous! But i was not nervous! It was something else and i didnt get it that time. 

I tried the first shot. And it was hell strong! But I know I could handle atleast 6 shots as for now. So I gulped down three more closing eyes.. 

' Ma'am you should better ship with some time span "! The bar-tender asked me and I glared at him.. "Who the hell are you"? I answered him back but this idiot seemed so much caring about me..huhh! 

'' Ma'am I dont think if you could handle this"?! He gave me an Errrmmm mmm look! And i again answered back, "Kaun kamabkth Nashe ke liye peeta hai...hum toh peete hain taki iss nashe ko bardasth kar sake"!and finally this idiot bar tender shut his mouth , and I felt Rawtes gaze shifting to me again. 

Its been 20 minutes he was still staring at me, and that was really uncomfortable . None of any guys made me this much uncomfortable till now. There is seriously something wrong with me. I gulped down another shot and ordered some more five. And he was still staring at me. 

I tried to take out my phone and acted as if i don't have any control over myself and it fell from my hand into pieces.. *err..had to buy a new phone..well well well Karan payed the bill*! He shook his head and bent down to collect it and collected the whole stuff ,took my purse from my hand and dumped all things in it. And again stared at me. I shifted my gazes from him to the bar tender who was giving me as a gone-case , i was about to take my 6th shot , He got up from his seat and stopped me and also glared at the bar tender not to serve the drink. I thought plan is working.. He has started giving me attention. '' You...you..you..whatever.. Mind you own buisness'' , i warned him and he backed off. 

Then i behaved like a fully drunkie and headed for the dance floor and Mr too followed me till there. I stood there for sometime but again came back to the bar counter for another drink and he too followed me there like a shadow. Bartender didnt gave me another shot and I acted as if i will faint right there. 

He was too strong to hold me and later I felt he was taking me out of the pub . I thought, oh finally the plan is working...lets see what will he do now? He took me to the near by bench and we both sat there. As i was acting being drunk , I rested my head on his shoulder and he didnt stop me. 

Such a Jerk! Not even stopping me! I thought. Later he took my purse..hope he wont came out as a thief too. I again thought , but he took out my simcard that was half broken..may be he wanted to take my number.. Eww how cheap! He inserted tht sim card into his phone but it was damaged fully.

Its not so easy to take Riya mukharjees number.. But he asked the unexpected, 
"what is your address? Or you remember any phone number of any friend? Mom? Dad "? I shook my head and giggled. Ohh so he wanna drop me! Like DTH service.. Errr Direct to Home! No no no! I cant give him my home address this soon. 

After that he waited for some 30 minutes and then said , Lets go home. He picked me up in his arms and dumped me on the back side of his car, and removed his jacket.. 
Damn this man is too fast. If he is gonna take advantage of me! Such a cassanova! I heard reight about him, I thought! 

But he did the unexpected again. He covered me with that jacket ,till my knees down. Then I again thought, what i have heard about him, he is proving it wrong in front of me. He was behaving like a gentleman and that time I felt like beating Karan black and blue. We reached at his place , and he took me out of the car, again picked me up in his arms! His guards opened the doors on his behalf and he took me in, put me on the sofa. Then I felt my head heavy..those shots of drinks showing its effect now and i was really feeling dizzy. He went to whereever I dont know , may be kitchen but came back with a glass of Fresh lime juice.. Ahh, I really need that! He made me sit properly and handed me to drink but I lost control, thank god he held that glass from my hand and he made me drink that.

But this time, i really fell on him and he held me one again. He again picked me up, took me to a room, that seemed a guest room, but not his room! And very carefully droped me on the bed! Covered the blanket and walked out taking his jacket back! 

After he was gone, I got up and, my head was really spinning hard. But I could not stop myself thinking about this guy! And I thought may be Karan have some misunderstanding with him. That was our first meeting. But one think I could not ignore, why he did this! I was a complete stranger to him .. I thought he will take advantage of me but he is doing exactly its opposite. He didnt even touch me in that uncomfortable way ! 

I dont remember what happened after that. And woke up when called me to wake up stroking my hairs like he knows me from ages . I glared at him and he eyes at the coffee which was on his hand. I finished coffee as my headache was still there and I mouthed a thank you! 

He handed me his phone and said, call you family or let me drop you! I was shocked again.. Why this guy is behaving so unpredictable? And I thought to give him a good dose! 

'' who the hell are you "? And why the hell you took me here? In your house, while you dont even know me"? I barked at him and he just smiled saying, '' Try to remind your phone number.."! Damn this stubborn guy! 

I dialed Sams number and after some one hour , Sam came there and took me away! He never sopke any word and Sam said him thank you for taking care of mine. Sam is my best friend and I told him the whole matter. And also i told him about Rawtes changed behaviour. I really need to talk to Karan, and I called him! I explained all that happend , but he said it was all his acting. I dont think that was all a acting but, I know Karan wont lie. So I too believed that he was just pretending. '' Will meet soon Rawte''. I told myself ! 

Next evening , we met again in the pub! And same like I was ordering drinks but he wasnt flirting with anyone! He came closer to me and pushed him. None spoke any word. I waited for sometime and he again came to me. This time asking for a dance! I declined! He shrugged and went away out of the pub. All the way he was only staring at me. 

According to Karan, he was a chatter box! But here came again his opposite mood. Aarrgghhh! Why this guy is impossible to believe. I called Sam thinking Rawte was out. Same came and picked me up, but I found Rawte standing at the parking with his car through the rear view mirror! Did that mean he was waiting for my exit so that he will go.

After that meeting, we usually meet in the pub! And the same thing happens every day! All he could do is to stare. Nothing else! He never even asked my name. 

And then again I decided to talk to karan! Same again this karan told me to act for the last time. As i didnt find any problem with this Rawte guy, i thought lets finish this ! And for the last time I went to that pub. He was too there! My five shots of drink were over already and I asked some more.. And in mean time he came there again warned the bar tender not to give ant drink. Then held my hand ; dragged me to the dance floor! I tried to protest but he sushed me by keeping his finger and I felt a chilled shiver ranned down my spine . He came closer to me even more and holds me by my waist! That wasn't a good idea actually as I stepped my heel on his feet and he jumped out. We both fell on the floor! Grr! That was a pure insult for both of us and he came out taking me along with him.. Once we are out, we both bursetd into laughter as if we will never stop. At one one point we stopped but again started. 

All of a sudden , I made myself silent and started walking away . I didnt know what was happening with me. Its the last day of all this drama and , I am not liking it is coming to an end. I ddidnt know why this thing bothered me this much. I wanted to be with him.. Some more time! I have started liking the uneasiness i feel when he was around. And his silent company!! Damn I will miss this all! 

Suddenly , i felt a tug on my hand! And i turned back to look ! It was him , gripping my wrist as if he will never let me go! '' Bye..'', i said and instantly he said, "Please.. Stay some more time''! 

I nodded in a no! 

But but he again said, "please dont go''! 

I actually didnt wanted to go! But i knew , if I will saty there, I wont ever escape from all this! But my dumb heart told me to stop! 

He again said, " please "! And pulled me towards himself ! I was even more closer than before with him . 

'' Where wil I go then Mr.."? I asked him looking into his eyes ! 

'' Mr. Arjun Rawte... '' he completed his name. Its been two months and he dont even know my name great! How could this guy is not a sane guy! I thought! Instead of that he was making me insane.

'' Lets go for a coffee Miss.." he asked.

''Riya mukharjee'', i completed!

'' Riya Mukharjee..ahaan"? Dont know why, I was so silly thinking my name sounding so good from his mouth! So typical dialogue eh? 
But that was! 

'' I really cant handle coffee after 5 shots of tequila"! I answerd back killing his all excitement for a coffee! But he smiled and freed me from his grip! 

'' Go "! He said, and this time I wanted to stay there...

I nodded in a no! I dont know what he might be thinking but his face showed a glint of happiness! But all those dreamy feelings drained when Sam pressed the horn! And unwantedly I had to leave him there! I got into the car, and waved my hand.. He was still there! We exited the pub area. 

After that day, we never met till a whole three week! I was out for another case and he... Well no idea what he did! I came back from my case and this brat karan again called me! Saying , Arjun is trying to contact Simmi! Gosh, he again pushed me into all this. 

But , its like I myself wanted to go ! For him! I missed him in those days..his silence..his long time stares! His smirks.. I never know what was those over his face always but i did miss that too! 

Next day I again planned to go to the pub! Damn unpredictable! He was with some other girl. Boys will be boys.. This thing have hurted me . Dont know why? But i was hurt..seeing him with that girl. No idea who was she but! I just hated that girl. 

I made my way straight towards the bar counter and this time ordered some 10 shots of drink. He heard my voice and again turned to me like he always does! I didnt looked at him. He said something to the other girl and the girl left.. That somehow toned down my irritation.

I grabbed those glasses and continuously started finishing them . I was very angry! Yes I was.. Because he is a cheat and i hated to admit but I have started to feel for him. It was not acting but i actually finished almost seven shots of that drink! And he was staring me open mouthed. At my eighth drink he held my hand and dragged me out of the pub as he did in the very first meet. 

I threw his hands aside and pushed him. But he supported me as i was fully drunk. I felt heart broken. This guy would never change. I erased those good images that I have made of him in my heart. He was just playing with me... And now I too decided to play with him! The game is on told tro myself. 

He tried to call someone. May be Sam! And took me towards the same bench! It was hard time controling me. Coz of those drink I was again behaal! 

Dont know what have gotten into me , I asked him, " did you miss me"? Holding his collar! And he nodded his head! 

" why? I asked again.

" because, i think I am falling for you "! He said all of a sudden. And i was numb! I dont know if i should believe in him or not. My heart wanted to believe in his words but my mind said it is all his trick. So I too answerd, "really..i missed you.. SO MUCHHH''! Lets play this game.. I thought! But it was true. I missed him so much! 

Before I say , I like or what, Sam came there and as always i had to leave him. 

Next day I talked with Karan, and there were two more girls there excpet Simrin. They were Sakshi and some Liza. When I told Karan about Arjun.. Both liza and Sakshi said he was telling all lie... And I had to believe in them because they were Arjuns ex-girlfriends. Me and Karan again decided to teach him a lesson. 

After that, Me and Arjun spent more time together..movies parties..coffee! All we shared to gether. All those days I was only thinking he is a cheat, and he cant ever love any girl . But the more time I spent with him, the more he opened up in front of me. And he seemed saying all truth but I couldnt believe. 

Sometime he used to look at me silently..none words never spoke. May be those silent moments were the only moments I felt true with him. 

And finally the day came..he was all ready to propose me! We were in the pub. He was so nervous. I asked him but he didnt said anything and just left me there alone excusing. 

After a good span of time, all of a sudden the whole place was silent. In between all this he came out parting the cloud. All the people were staring at us! I knew he is going to propose me! Because I have already seen the ring he bought for me. 

He slowly made his way towards me and bent on his knees. Typical romantic boyfrined style but he didnt knw what was set for him. 

He called me to the center .. I wanted to stop my self. My logical mind saying me to stop but heart is heart.. It ranned like a baby! 

And In a fraction of second i was in the center standing in front of him. He held my hand gently..

He started saying and my anticipation reached to the highest level. 

'' right now.. I dont have any words in my Mind riya, but the only thing I want is you..
You are becoming my addiction riya! 
I want to involve you in my life
forever

I ..
I love you Riya
will you be mine forever
''??thats all he said by showing that ring! 

For a second, I was numb! All his words were reflecting truthund in never found any lie in it. Then how could his love will be a lie? I questioned myself. But I thought logically! I thought about my plan! I am supposed to ditch him ! 

'' will you"?? He asked in a cracking voice and I really had a hard time controlling my tears. Because, I will have to dump him. Unwantedly, I laughed aloud and said, "Are you nuts Arjun"? Again laughed.. 

'' Riya I am serious"! He said. He actually sounded very serious. I tried to avoid his eyes..which were hurt! And that hurted me too. 

'' come on Arjun.. Dont joke! You could never love me.. Err i am your type.. Go find someone esle'' 
*laugh* *laugh*

I laughed aloud. 

'' that was all we shared? What about that Riya? He asked , with his voice choaking! 

'' come one Arjun! You too know and I too know ! We we just having some fun? Right? 
Move on sweety! You are also not my type.. Haha! 

I was laughing from outside, but only my heart knows how much I cried from inside. I called sam instantly as his presence was making me unfomfortable. I didnt trust myself. Because if I stay there longer and his those tear filled eyes will make me weak . So i decided to leave him there. 

May be he will understand now! How much it hurt when you break someones heart. I thought i was right. In some minutes Sam arrived there and I got into the car. I have seen him running after our car screaming my name. 

That was the limit for me. And finally I burste into tears shocking Sam. He abruptly stopped the car but I never spoke a word. After that day I never went back to the pub! Didnt answered his phone calls, his mails.. No nothing! 

One day Karan called me and told me that, he told Arjun everything about our plan. And Unpredictably Arjun was onky with it. That day also cried hard. 

Means after knowing that I am a private investigator, he thought I was really acting! He really loved me he would have seen through my eyes. Because, Eyes do express what mouth always supresses. But nope! And I concluded, it wasn't his love. 

After that I stopped taking calls from karan too. But I was heart broken..i was in pain..i was frustrated.

Flashback end

I really need him.. I want him very close to me.. To feel him. To touch him! To embrace him
to never let go of him.. 

And finally today he came to my office, first dragging me out from an important meeting and then tried to seduce me pinning on the door. But none of his actions told me that why he was here. 

And he went away, as if he got everything. I was ready to lose into him. But he left me abruptly. And this thing made me even more desperiate for him. 

And from nowhere now I got this MMS. I opend it and I got the most wonderful shock of my life. It was him ?? 

He confessed everything. Yes! His love was not a lie... This MMS simrin send me right now telling me about him ! 

Thats it ! I wont stop myself now! I am going! 
To him!! 
I picked up my phone and purse and grabbed Sams keps from his desk and pulled the gears...

His POV

I looked at the bar tender murderously. He wasn't giving me any attention. The reason Was! I have almost finished 15 shots of Tequila and asking for more 5. 

'' You Jerk'': i heard a female voice yelling on me! And I turned back to look at the person. 

There she is! Finally! Errr ! No I think I am hallucinating! 

'' Go!! yo're not here"! I yelled back on her. Earning a glare from her. Oh I am even imagining this glaring too. 

'' You!! One m o re   sh o t please.. I looked at the bartender. And he too glared at me! 

Then I felt a tug at my hand. And looked back at the person again. Err..i am imagining too much i thought. 

But then, I felt myself being dragged away out of the PUb as I used to do with her. 

'' Leave me!! Leave my hand.'' i yelled back, but we only stopped near the parking of the Pub beside a car. 

'' Arjun..You are drunk''? Her voice filled with surprise plus shock! 

'' what the hell are you doing Arjun"?? She yelled again!

'' and You are saying this..Bewadi''.. Stop doing noise pollution at midnight'', I yelled back! 

Her mouth opened like a O shape and then she frowned. 

'' Arjun Get into the car"! She ordered me.. Who the hell is she ordering me. 

'' I won't hwuaaa'': i answered yawning. 

'' disgusting..'': she yelled again and dragged me along with her and dumped me on the front seat!

''You? Why are here? 
I should stay away from you right? ''I yelled again while she was tieing my seatbelt. 

'' arjun please!! I ..I am..'': she was mumbeling something but I again started, " you dont need me right? You dont love me.. You were just having fun ! Eh?" i said accusing her for her every crime for breaking...

" No! Thats not true..", she tried to pacify me but I was adamnt!. 

"Arjun"!! She yelled on me again..! 

''stop doing noise pollution ' i again warned her but she was upto something. She was giving me both angry plus intense looks. Both surprising and scaring me..

'' you wanted me to move on right..i will! Okay? Now get out!'' i screamed. 

"No! Dare you try to move on"! She warned me! 

"I will..i will..i will'': i was told like i was singing any rhyme. 

'' No.. You WILL NOW ' Otherwise!.. I will.. I will''! This woman started to threatening me . 

"what will you do? I am not scared of you! I will move on.. I was a jerk , running after you and all.. And i missed all fun in life. For you I got these dark circles..'': i told some more unwanted stuff but before I could spill more, she pulled my face.. Looked into my eyes and in no seconds sealed my lips with hers. And I was awestruck. W*F is she doing: i thought. And realized she is just kissing me! 

Her POV

What the hell was he saying. He cant move on ! No! Never! Ever.. That rose the animalistic wildnes in me and that rose an urge to claim him as he is only mine. I concluded, with that I grabbed his face and gripped his lips coaxing with mine, like I desired just few hours back.

And finally he stopped behaving like a drunkard . No doubt he was in shock. So was I! But whatever..i didnt care.. What more I should say.. Yeah I love him Damn It! 

I pressed my lips with his but he was being too stubborn . Don't he know I need him, not like that way but I wanted to pour everything that i felt all those days till now.. My pain.. My longing.. My desire.. All into this one kiss! It was a hard time controling him. So why not trying some seduction trick. Thtats it. My hands roamed to his back making circles while another hand holding his face stable. This was somehow effective. He was losing into it. And slowly his hands to made its way towards my neck and pulled me even more closer. My fingers roamed through his hair and that is when a small moan escaped from his mouth and made it easy for me for the entrance.. Right then he tried to dominate but I didnt give up. That forced kiss now turned into a wild one now. He was biting my lips with anger, frustration, as if reminding all those harted and Pain i gave to him...i was guilty ! But the best part is he wont ever break anyones heart again. And the anyone is now limited to me only! 

So finally I gave into it and let him dominate me..he too wants me the same way I wanted him. He mercilessy bites my tongue making me lose my sanity all over again! We continued like same till the other car pressed the horn and He broke kiss! 

The other cars driver was yelling on us for smooching in the public place and this idiot beside me pointed his finger in a look like, he didnt do anything! 

Anyways he was right. I initiated it all...and i really dont care what the driver thinking about me . All I wanted it him.. 

"Lets go!!'' I said and instantly replied, "where"? 

' at your place''! I answered. 

" why? I wont go! Get out now! '' : W*F! He is again started. 

I pulled out my service gun from the desk of car and pointed at him. '' shut this crap''! And he was silent . Thank god! 

I drove fast towards his place and all the ride was silent looking at my gun. I pulled the break in front of his house! And guards helped me to take him in. 

I made him sit on the sofa and he stared . May he thought i will bring lime wanter for him. Nah! I wont! He wasnt drinking tequila at all. It was a mixture of soda+ less conc. Beer! Dumb him... 

I pulled him up and we both walked towards his bedroom. Obviously i cant keep himin guest room as he is the owner of this house. 

The first thing he did after reaching in his bed room was slumped on the bed dragging me along. 

"patience sweety..patience' :i tried calm him but no he came upon me making me sink into the matress and said, "Your hate was a lie.. Liar''.. I just nodded. I didnt missed the devilish glint in his eyes..

"Your love was never a lie.. I do belive in you Arjunn.. I .. Love ..you''.. This is what I wanted to confess all the way. 

'' Finally! Huhh' he said. 

"yeah finally'' I said. 

'' one more thing Arjun.. Are you sre you dont have any STD..'' I asked out of the blue while opening his shirt buttons..

"I am still a Vir**n.. As if you will believe"! He said pulling me into another passionate kiss. 

I didnt need to express my love in words.. But my desperiateness or my desire proved it all, I love him and His love was never I lie..

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
3rd Entry on ShRiza

He is sitting beside her admiring her beauty but never thought dt he vl meet her here at Hospital. When he heard dt whole ETF team get injured in a bomb blast and in a serious condition, the ground beneath him seemed to be shaken. Without any delay he reached Mumbai. 
Now sitting beside his angel or more presisely a demon friend who always irrirate him by her act and a pet name given to him SPECKY SEN! 

Usually he get irritated by this name but today he want to here that name. He is missing his enemy who has secured a special place in his heart. Now she is not only his enemy but also love of his life.

And he realised it when he heard abt blast. He was traferred to IB Branch. But there he used to feel some lonliness but didn't think over it. But now he knows the main reason of his lonliness is she Miss Liza D'cruz.

He adorns her beauty. His eyes are full of tears. He rubbed her soft cheek by his back of palm.

Yaariyan ve... Yaariyan
Yaariyan ve... yaariyan ve..
Yaariyaan... yaa...
Dil mera hai nasamajh kitna
Besabar ye bewkoof bada

( He scolds his heart not to recognise his feeling for his Liza)

Chahta hai kitna tujhe
Khud magar nahi jaan sakaa

(Remembers how he use to fight with her buy never realised its his love for her. Once how he gets irritated when she didnt talked with him or u can say fought.)

Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mill jaaye isey woh baarish
Jo bhigaa de poori tarah (x2)

(He kiss her forhead and tell his inner feeling to her sleeping form)

Yaariyan ve... Yaariyan...

(Now kisses her eyelids)

Kya huaa asar tere saath reh kar naa jaane
Ki hosh mujhe naa raha

(Remember his days at IB Branch where he always feel sumones presence is missing. And goes to his ETF Memories and stuck at one person his Liza and due to her he forgets what he was supposed to do.)

Lafz mere thhe zubaan pe aake ruke
Par ho na sake woh bayaan

(Remembers his last visit to her to bid gud bye. He met her but didnt said anything. Just left from there without saying anything. He still wonders why he did dt.)

Dhadkan tera hi naam jo le
Aankhein bhi paighaam ye de
Teri nazar ka hi ye asar hai
Mujh pe jo huaa

(He holds her hand nd takes it to his heart to make her feel his dhadkan. He kissed he hand nd put it near his forehead. Then he runs his hand on her hair.)

Is dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Jo bhiga de poori tarah (x2)

(Suddenly he feels her hands r moving beneath his hold. He immediately call docs. Doc examining her nd he is watching her. Silently thanked god to return his life his Miss Lizard back to him.)

Tu jo mila
Toh zindagi hai badli
Main poora naya ho gaya

(Enters cabin and finds her witj teary eyes and decided to tell his feelings. He sit at bed by holding her hand and runs his hand lovingly on her face. She also smile at him.)

Hai be-asar duniya ki baatein badi
Ab teri sunu main sadaa
Milne ko tujhse, bahaane karun
Tu muskuraaye, wajah main banun
Roz bitaana saath mein tere, saara din mera

(She is recovering very well and Shree always use to visit her. Whenever Nusre ask him to wait outside he refuse to go. She smiled at his antics which give him minor heart attack of happiness.)

Is dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Jo bhiga de poori tarah (x4)

(He feels himself lucky to have his love back. He bent a little to her lips and kissed her and assure her no matter what happen he vl never let her go away from him.)

Liza: I Love u SPECKY SEN!

Shree: Love u too to be Mrs SPECKY SEN!

After some months it is the month of love. And today is d holy day for lovers. Its VALENTINE DAY.

This day all lovers are going out but d two person r still on bed cuddling to each other not want to awake. 
Shree and Liza r married frm 1 months. And its there 1st Valentine together. And shree has made it special when clock strike 12:00 AM. He wished her by his most romantic way dt led both of them to carried away by love, passion for each other. They had a sleepless night and they r hell tired of their love sessions. They slept in mrng. Now both r enjoying their sleep in their love's arm forgetting about whole world.
As there phone is ringinning frm llast 15 mins nd no one is answering it.
And finally it ends by showiing 80 missed calls nd 50 msgs in shree's cell where as Liza's cell has 81 missed call and 36 msgs. But both r not in sense to recieve it. Soon both wake up but again lost in their love session. Their phones r ringing nd finally both cell get switched of at same time.

*The End* Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

4th entry 

I LOVE YOU FOR WHAT U ARE

It has been five years when sameer and aisha got married. Sameer had fulfilled all his duties towards his family n they were blessed with a cute daughter on the third year of marriage n named her Shyambhavi. As Sameer use to be busy with the cases most of the time but he made sure that he gives time to his angle n his family but most of the time that was not possible as being an ACP his duty was first to protect the city here aisha had taken a break as Shanbhavi was just 2 years old n she had to look after all the house n her as well and being a mother she could not depend on any other for this work. Well she had cleared Sameer that she will join when Shambhavi will start going to school next year n is mature enough to be kept in day boarding so that both of them can manage family n job both. Sameer knew that her daughter missed him n aisha too n he cannot give proper time to them this feeling at times hurt him too but he could not do as it was his job n he could not deny that his first priority is his duty. His family never complaint as they also knew that his duty comes first for him. It was a valentine day 14th Feb. a day to express love n affection to your loved one but as usual Sameer got struck up with work  and in hurry he didn't noted that in the morning too so he didn't even wished aisha. Aisha was bit hurt but knew sameer in and out so she let it go and got busy with her daily routine in mind thought "come on aisha shadi ko 5 saal ho chuke ek beti hai tumhari sapno ki duniya se bahar aao sameer as usual kaam main bhool gaye hai don't  expect ki unhe yaad aayega koi baat nahin main kuch special karrongi aaj unke liye" with that she started off working n thought of cooking sameers favorite dishes for dinner.

Here sameer was in ETF n was working normally suddenly he received a call from commissioner that there is going to be a big valentine party at blue moon hotel by his friend if ETF would like to come then can join then can come along. Hearing this sameer realized that it was valentine day he really felt bad that he didn't even wished aisha. As there was an invitation sameer informed Arjun about the call and left saying that "main chalta hoon kuch kaam hai" Arjun smiled n understood very well n said "uske liye koi accha sa gift bhi le jana" hearing this sameer turned gave him a look n smile n walked away. He reached a Jewelry store and checked few things but found nothing apt for aisha his gaze fell on a beautiful pendent set with earrings pendent was of diamond n chain was of platinum earrings were small n had small diamonds studded with base of platinum. Sameer found it apt n bought it as a gift for aisha. He went back home with a gift n flowers aisha was bit surprised to see him early she asked "sameer aaj aap itni jaldi aagaye" Sameer said "I am sorry Aisha maine aaj tumhe wish tak nahin kiya Happy Valentine day" n hugged her tight he parted n gave a gift that he had bought for her n said "ye main tumhare liye laya hoon " She opened  the box  was surprised  to see  his gift  n said "sameer ye -" cutting her short he said "kyu accha nahi hai?" Aisha said with a smile "Bahut accha hai" sameer said "to pahen ke dekhao" she wore the chain but the lock was not closing from behind she tried it twice then sameer came to her n held her chain. He closed the hook of the chain properly n placed a soft kiss on her nape he gasped n closed her eyes n then he took the earrings n made her wear n placed a kiss on her earlobes too she was totally lost in his kisses when she felt something wet on her neck she opened her eyes n saw sameer had tears in his eyes. Aisha was touched by his gesture but his tears hurt her the most. She wiped his tears n said "sameer kya hua achanak aapko appki aankho main aansu"sameer said "Aisha main koi bhi duty sahi se nahin nibha paya kabhi tumhe aur shyambhavi ko  poora time nhain de paata hoon phir bhi tum kabhi complain nahin karti kabhi kisi cheez ke liye kisi gift ke liye zidd nahin karti main kabhi tumhara birthday ya anniversary bhool bhi jata hoon to kabhi gussa nahin karti kyu aisha tum kabhi wo haqq kyu nahin jatati"

Aisha smiled n hugged him n said "Sameer main khud ETF ka hissa reh chuki hoon aur jaanti hoon ki aap sab kaise kaam karte hai aur pyar jatane ke liye sirf jazbaat chahiye kisi din tarriq gifts ki koi zarrorat nahin hoti hai aur sabse badi baat jab pyar kisi se pyar karte hai to usko uski saari acchayi aur burayi ke saath apnana hota hai aur main wahi kar rahi hoon mujhe pata hai ki aapka kaam apki priority hai isliye maine ghar aur shambhavi ko priority di taaki hum cheese aasani se manage kar sake isliye aap kabhi bhi guilt mat rakhiyega ki aap hame time nahin de paate " Sameer said "thanks Aisha main  yahi sochta hoon ki yadi tum meri life main nahin aati to shayad cheese itni aasan nahin hoti mujhe bardast karne ke liye aur mera saath dene ke liye thanks a lot " Aisha said "Accha par husband wife ke beech main thanks accha nahin lagta bas ek chhez acchi lagti hai Pyar isliye kabhi bhi aapko thanks ya sorry kehna ho to bas I love you keh diye main samamjh jaaungi" Samper pulled aisha in a Hug n says "Aisha par main pooro koshish karronga ki tumhe aur shayambhavi ko poora time doon aur I will try n change myself " Aisha said "Aap please khud ko badalne ki baat mat kahiye kyuki main jis sameer se pyar karti hoon yadi wo badal  gaya to kya hoga kyuki main us sameer se pyar karti hoon jo apni duty ko sabse jayada importance deta hai  kannon ki hifazat karta hai apne pariwaar se bahut pyar karta hai par jatata nahin n I love u for what u are so never think of changing ur self " Sameer smiled at this and aisha said "accha bahut ho gaya chaliye maine aapke liye kuch special banaya hai" she took her to dining area where cake was placed which she had made n dinner too with all his favorite dishes . Sameer cut the cake n fed aisha n she to feed sameer n they had dinner with normal chit chat after completing their dinner they retired to their room to spend some romantic moments suddenly their moments were broken by a shrill cry of their daughter shyambhavi. Aisha giggled n picked syambhavi in her arms n placed it in smaeers lap n said "aaj princess ko uske papa sulayenge"after a while when shyambhvai had slept aisha put her back n sameer pullec aisha in a hug from back n said "waise aaj ka din khatam hone main abhi aadha ghanta baaki hai kam se kam valentine day ko hum pyar se khatam kar sakte hai" Aisha smiled shyly n sameer placed a soft kiss on her lips n soon they were lost in their dream land.

The End...
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

5th entry 

Destined Journey

Journey of love is destined. Traveler is fortunate to be destined to travel this indefinable universal emotion. When you fall in love with a stone-heart, will love extend to his heart? Can a barrier of confusion, hostility, unconventional feelings knockdown the strongest emotion? Will destiny play a cruel game with a breaking soul and broken soul? Can love be cruel to them?

Arjun fell back on his chair with running blood from arms and head, hurting wounds, paining back and broken heart. He pushed his destined companion, Sakshi far from his life. After Roshini's death he became a breathing body with no life leaving him with no relations. He is abandoned by his best friend of life, Sameer. He waited for death invitation every moment. He shoved all the relations he has with a growing fright of losing them.

Sakshi came into his life like a cool breeze blowing through every part of heart. She is the love invitation for rest of his life sent by god. She loved his every emotion. She cried with him, bare his anger, waited for his one glance and a slight smile. She tried to fill his life with happiness. But, it happened again. He is becoming isolated; she is leaving him because of his stupidity. Does he alienated himself from love or Love alienated him?

He opened his shuttered eyes as tears flowed down. He caressed her name printed in golden color on the red wedding card. Reading Sakshi weds Sathvik' panged his heart.

"I Lost You." He mumbled. He tried to be indifferent to her. But unknowingly he surrendered his heart to her. He shut his eyes remembering her and recent events which changed their life.

One day she took leave for five days but never came back. Arjun got disturbed with her absence. He couldn't concentrate on his work. Every corner of ETF made him feel her presence in her absence. He cursed himself for missing her as he thought it as betraying his beloved late wife.

After 20 days a post reached ETF office. It's a wedding card shocking everyone with printed name Sakshi weds Sathvik'.Marriage is after 10 days on Valentines Day. Arjun enraged. How can she marry someone else? Why is she doing this? Is this another prank of her to irritate him?' Questions punched his heart and brain. He knocked his feelings down thinking about Roshini. He cannot be disloyal to her.

His heart is crushing every minute in pain. These emotions are stabbing him. His impulsive nature grew. He is not able to think anything and he is not even ready to think. For running away from Sakshi's feelings he locked himself in Roshini's memories. He stopped attending ETF works. Aisha, Liza, Shree, Chotu were worried for him. Sameer couldn't see his friend like that and wanted to help him but his ego became hindrance for help.

"Today is her marriage in Mumbai" He sat in his room thinking not to think about her. But her thoughts occupied permanent place in his heart.

He went and opened the cupboard which is closed from years. It contains all the things related to Roshini. He didn't open till now after her death. He opened it with heavy heart. All things fell down as it is stuffed with her things. He started picking up everything and placed it safely. He opened desk and started taking out her diaries. A letter fell down from those diaries. He picked it up carefully and unfolded the letter.

"Arjun, I am hiding this letter in my diaries so that you will not find it. I mean not now but later. You are reading this letter; it means that I am having tea and coffee with god. There is no guarantee that we will lifelong together. I know you Arjun, You will not be able to live without me, and this made me write this letter to you. I don't want you get lost in this huge world with my death. I want you to find a mate who loves you more than me. Promise me, if u will find your mate, you will not let her go. Promise...!!!"

Tears flowed down as he hugged letter, "I will not let you go away from me Sakshi..."

She sat still in bridal attire with lonely tears flowing down her eyes. She wiped those tears of no hope. She remembered those few moments of life which trembled her life.

She travelled to Pune on her brother, Karan and sister-in-law, Simran's invitation. To her distress, her marriage got fixed with Sathvik their family friend. She tried to defend but before she could say something, she is acknowledged by Simran about her dead parents promise to get her married to Sathvik. She cannot break promise. Her heart broke down. Love towards her family tied her tongue and hands. Karan asked her approval for marriage, she blindly shook her head in yes. That minute she broke her heart into million minute pieces. Her love of life is going away forever.

She cried her heart in that lonely room looking her fate in the reflecting mirror, "I cannot live without you Arjun..."

Aisha and Liza came to her to know the reason for sudden happening. But her reply is none.

Arjun came there to stop her marriage and express his love in-front of whole world. He started searching in that busy marriage hall. He decided to take guidance for bride's room. He asked nearby person and stepped in that way. Before he could enter he felt a griped and forceful pull from back. He is the same person from whom he got the guidance. There stood few more people behind him with Bride-Groom.

"Arjun Suryakanth Rawte, What are you doing here?" Sathvik questioned flaunting his attitude.

"Sathvik...??!! SathvikI want to meet Sakshi. She is not happy with this marriage. She don't want to marry you" Arjun explained wrapping sentence in speed words.

Sathvik laughed out and acknowledged him with all the information he have. He knew that Sakshi loves him but he cannot cost stopping marriage for them. As Sakshi is from rich family and they are in losses, her brother Karan can compensate it. He wanted to use Sakshi as cheque to en-cash. Arjun raged and held her collar. This made them step into a fight. Arjun got dragged by five of them forcefully from back steps to back lawn. Arjun got bruised, but didn't leave chance to kick person trying to use Sakshi. Sakshi witnessed this from balcony and came down running.

"Arjun...!!!" Hearing his name his hand stopped in midair before punching Sathvik.

She questioned him with welled up tears, "What are you doing here Arjun?"

"Come with me Sakshi.You cannot marry him. I cannot live without you." Arjun said in broken with ray of hope from her heart.

"It is too late Arjun, I cannot come with you" Sakshi dismissed his love invitation with flowing tears.

"Why?"

"Because I Love my Parents, I Love my Brother and Simran. There promise is my promise. I cannot break that promise. Please go Arjun"

Arjun stepped front to speak his words out but interrupted by her word, "Promise me Arjun, promise me that you will not stop this marriage and you will never meet me."

"But"

"Promise on Roshini ji" This word from Sakshi shattered his dreams and so hers.

Arjun held his breathe and got up from chair. He went and stood near window looking up in the sky praying from his heart in mind, "My first prayers to you god, I want to ask my life and love back to me, I am asking my Sakshi Back" Arjun pressed his eyes.

"Arjun...!!!!" His eyes flew up hearing his name from a familiar voice. He turned back to see his prayers accepted.  Sakshi stood there in bridal wear with happy tears and a smile on her face. They ran to each other and stood facing with a smile. They wrapped themselves in each other's arms.

Sakshi came back facing emotional turmoil. Tears are drying but pain is weeping her heart. She closed her eyes trying to accept her darkest reality. She opened her lashes hearing his brother saying not to live in dark. Karan came to know whatever happened in lawn from Simran who witnessed from balcony. She came to take Sakshi down, but came to know real truth of her life. Sakshi hugged her brother and cried out. Karan sensed his wrenching heart for not understanding his sensitive sister.

"I am your brother. If you are not happy with this marriage, this will not happen. Because the way you Love me, we also Love you." Karan smiled. Simran clicked her eyes.

They smiled thanking there lovely fortune. No words define their happiness. They broke hug and looked into one another's eyes. He cupped her face and kissed on her forehead with a promise of being with her till death keeping her safe in his protective arms. Room ringed with claps by their friends. They hugged them and wished them for their lovely and bright future. Karan and Simran met Arjun and gave sweet gesture to new couple of love.

Sameer stood at the end of the room feeling happy for her friend. He smiled and turned to leave when he felt hand on his shoulder. "Thank you Sam." Arjun wished his best friend thank you for giving him new life of love and also returning his friend back.

"Why?" Sameer puzzled.

"I know your hand-writing Sam. That letter was written by you not by Roshini. I know Sam, Roshini would have also written same letter. She also wish my happy life from there." Arjun smiled.

Sameer couldn't see his friend depressed. He found this way out to bring old Arjun back with new life. Even friendship hasLove in it. They hugged reuniting their friendship.

"Tell me Arjun, I am waiting to hear those three universal words from you. I want to complete my life and my heart beats with you." Sakshi said as Arjun move towards her. He held her by shoulders and pulled near to him. She felt his breathe on her face. Her heart thumped reflected same by Arjun's heart.

"I love you." Arjun expressed his feeling on World Love Day. She smiled and thanked god for making her dream a beautiful fairy reality and not a tale. "Now it's your turn.." Arjun waited to hear those magical words from her.

She neared his ear turning crimson red, "I will not say..." She tried to escape, Arjun pulled her back. She hit on his chest, "I will not let you go away from me... Never.." Arjun spelled every word in intense tone.

She hugged him and he hugged her back, "I Love You Arjun"

New Beginning...

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
My Vote Goes For ArNi!!! ❤️ Luvly..
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful thread
with super awesome one shots!!
all the os were brilliant and loved
the fact that all the couples are a part of this wonderful thread
and my heartily thanks to the writers
for superb os and also for your hard work

and back to contest
my vote goes to "Arni"
they are my first favorite couple
thanks for pm
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Entry 2 ariya

@others guys pls mention os no in vote or how else zebbie will count votes? 😆 Edited by Riya.S.007 - 10 years ago