jaldi jaldi jaldiii!

update karo na yaar ðŸ¤¢

updating in a while

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

CHAPTER EIGHT

AFTER ONE WEEK

Taani was thinking about the change in reys behaviour from last two days after his brother bhabhi and ovi had come...he was not talking to taani and if taani tries to talk to him he behaves rudely with her...she is not understanding his behaviour last week he was behaving very sweetly and nicely with her but now he is behaving as if she is some stranger  

Taani come out of her thoughts with knock on door

"come in"

Sharon entered in her room...she smiled at her taani also return her smile

"mujhe yha aaye hue do din ho gaye hai but abhi tak humne theek se baat nahi ki " sharon wants to know the reys sudden decision of marriage and she also notice the reys behavior toward taani "if you are not busy can we talk" Sharon continued

"pls have a seat m not busy"taani smiled at her...she really found her very friendly

"main aapko kya bulao? " taani ask
"jaise rey mujhe bhabhi bulata hai tum bhi mujhe bhabhi bulao" sharon smiled at her

Both get comfortable with each other and start talking about random things

Just then ovi entered in room in anger

"You bit** pahle rishab phir bhai ab kya meri bhabhi ko bhi mujhse chinna chahti ho " ovi shout on her

"ovi yeh kya batamizi hai" sharon was hell angry on her for talking to taani in this way

"bhabhi you also taking her side..you dont know her bhabhi...apne innocent face se logo ko trap karti hai aur isne reyaansh bhai ko bhi ese hi trap kiya warna woh iss jaisi ladki se shaadi kabhi nahi karte" fake tears make their way in her eyes

"ovi tum yeh kya keh rahi ho.."taani says to her not understanding her behaviour

"u shut up...how did you trap my bhai...what you did that he marry you secretly " ovi again hissed at her angrily "oh now i get it m sure u seduced him thats the thing u do perfectly" ovi continue her harsh words while sharon try to stop her

"ovi pls stop it " taani was crying

"u perfectly lnows na how to trap guys with ur innocent face kisne sikhaya yeh sab...I think ur mother had tought you how to try trap rich mens by seducing them...by warming their bed...tumhari mom bhi" before she complete her sentence she cut off by taanis hand...taani slapped her

"dare you say a word against my mother and if u r talking about ur brother n my marraige so for ur kind information your loving brother has forced me in this marriage " she fianlly let the truth of their marriage infront of them but she didnt care...taani was still angry on ovi for uttering those words for her mother but at the same time she is regretting her slap...she had never raised her hand on anyone till now

Taanis slap add more fuel to ovis anger...she left from there while sharon console taani who was crying badly

Taani : bhabhi i never wanted to raised my hand on her but i couldnt control myself when she said about my mother...m sorry

Sharon : i know taani u never wanted that...stop crying

~~
IN RS INDUSTRIES

"ovi stop crying tell me what happen..." rey tried to console ovi who was hugging him tightly crying badly

" bhai aapne usse shaadi karke achha nahi kiya...today she shows her true colours" ovi was crying from outside but inside smirking evily on her plan

"usne kya kiya...tell me" rey said..he broke the hug and wipe her tears

"bhai she slapped me and says if whenever she wants she can throw me out of house " ovi again start crying

Rey filled with rage "how dare she talk to my sister like that and slapped her"

Rey left from there in fury leaving smirking ovi behind

~~

Rey storm in room and lock the door behind him...taani was sitting on bed her hugging her knees...silently sobbing
Seeing her like he wants to console her but his sister tears stop him

Rey moves closer to her and grab her hairs in fist tightly...taani gasp in shock n pain with this sudden action

"how dare you slapped my sister" his eyes were red in fury "tum use ghar se bahar nikalogi..."

"aap kya keh rahe hai mana mene uspar haath uthaya but she was talking.." she stammered...rey didnt let her complete her sentence

"usne jo bhi kha but you dont have any right to slap her" he shouts on top of his voice...taani gets scared

"but aapki bahen ko bhi koi haq nahi hai kisi baare main bina jaane hurtful things bolne ka" taani get some courage to answer him back...rey glared at her...she tried to free her hairs from his tight grip but rey hold her wrist tighty

"ovi sahi kah rahi thi marrying you was my biggest mistake..u only knows how to snatch my sisters happiness "he angrily spilt those word on her
"mene nahi kha that ki aap mujhse shaadi karo aur ovi ki mene koi khushi nahi chinni hai balki woh khud apne ego main unn khushiyo ko khud se dur kar deti hai.. " taani look straight in his eyes

Rey was getting more angry with her each answer...and taanis words about ovi was working like fuel in fire

"ovi sahi kahti hai tumahre baare main u r a characterless women who dont care about any one" he tighten his grip on her wrist

"Thank god your parent are dead or else they would be so shameful to have a filthy daughter like you" rey spilt those word angrily on her...he was holding her wrist tightly causing her bangle to broke n pierced her soft skin..boold come out of her wrist...she winced in pain when he tighten his grip more but he didnt seems to care about her pain she crying badly..she knows that what she did was wrong but she didnt expect him to behave like this...she was begging for his mercy

He drag her out of the room while she was crying to listened her...nobody was there in house to help her swaron has gone for some meeting and ovi was in pub

Rey drag her in store room and locked her inside
"rey pls open the door m scared here in dark " taani cried she is hell scared of dark

"i dont care...this is ur real place..now live here...i dont want to see ur damn face" rey was blinded by his rage...he left from there to his study

Taani was crying in store room for help...begging him for listen her once but in all this she gey one thing clearly that ovi is behind all this

" i know ovi tum hi rey ko mere against bhadkaya hai...mene tumse pahle bhi clear kiya tha ki main rishabh se pyaar nahi karti hu...rey main jaanti hu ki aap ueh sab ovi ki baato mein aakar kar rahe hai but main aapko kabhi maaf nahi karungi...kabhi nahi" she thought...taani hugg her knees and sobbed silently over her fate as she knows that nobody will help her.

The man she starts loving deeply now after his behaviour toward her she is hating herself for loving a beast like him.She will never forgive for what he did.  

~~

Ovi was sitting in disco celebrating her victory...today she completely distroyed her "Poor taani now she has to face the anger of Reyaansh Singhnia" she said with a evil smirk on her face"now surely bhai will throw you out of house"

-------

sorry guys agar accha anhi laga ho as this is the first time m writting this type of scenes...one more thing ovi track jald hi khtama hone wala hai

pls comment and give ur views

....pooja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved shaani starting bonding
ovi want to kill her 
how can she behave n say harsh words to taani 
then infront of rey faking tears n say fake words about taani to rey
rey not done good with taani 
he behave so rudely n harshly with taani that is not right
feeling sad for taani
hope rey got to know ovi truth soon
continue soon
Edited by ....pooja.... - 10 years ago
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!!! Hope that rey comes to know the real face of his sister very soon!!! Rey is so gonna regret his behaviour towards Taani!!!!
Hate that Ovi!!! Urghhh...😡
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ovi scene jaldi over karo...
TR MU bhi kahatm karo...
coming to the update...
it was a superb update...
feeling sad for Taani...
Thank God atlst Sharon is now there to support her...
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res 7

unresed

chappy 7

bath tub romance... 😳

Edited by marium-zamamii - 10 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res 8
unresd

rey gt one cruel sister...

yesss taani ko itne jaldi rey lo maaf nhi karne dena

he has no rights to about her parents n tht too such hurtful words...

update soonnn

n yea ovi ko jaldi hi nakal dena...

ll love to read repentance track
Edited by marium-zamamii - 10 years ago
pritii_20 thumbnail
jaldi jaldi jaldiii! update karo na pls
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good that Ovi 's track will be over soon
Otherwise i would have killed her for sure