Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you for giving such a beautiful wedding to arshi. And a beautiful story to us. The two parts were indeed a surprise and I don't want to write anything more lest it spoils the magic that you have created. God bless you !!
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful wonderful update.
sasr thumbnail
Thank you soo much..i was n a vry bad mood today..but after readng your update am soo relieved..i donno why..may be its becouse of ur magic f writng..awesome update
palaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Removed

Edited by manreet_gill - 8 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And this Res is for the wedding :)
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This just cause I love this series so much...and love the name of this one too...
Love the banner and oh the sunflowers...gorgeous...
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update
The morning after their wedding night was very romantic ☺️. Love the way you describe the duo emerge in their love and showing it to each other in every moment.
I thought khushi will wear saree because Arnav once said he love khushi is saree. Sarees can wait wait, love he dresses as usual you choose for them.
WOW Venice, a mesmerizing and one of the beautiful and historical  cities of the world. Perfect place for honeymoon.
Love their honeymoon period. I wish this could have showed in the drama. At least i am getting to read it hear and i am enjoying a lot.
update soon
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heaven surely lies in the arms your love !❤️

Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Do lafzoon ki hai dil ki kahani ! ❤️

Why do i get this feeling that your note was solely for my eyes only !😕 😆

I have to say i am so habituated to click on the hyper linked names of Arnav and Khushi to see what their wearing in each update that ...i was actually wondering why the first part there weren't any links ...then of course dimaag ki batti jali later when i realized their state of undress !😳 

It was spectacular to see Arnav and Khushi in such a breathtakingly beautiful and romantic place to embark upon their journey of a lifetime together !
Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haye this is going to be so awesome 😳
Arnav & Khushi and you throw in Venice as well...Pyaar hi Pyaar ❤️

*Edited*
This is whats chasni mai dooba hua romance sounds like. *happy sighs*
What a beautiful morning after...I am sure all the unmarried ladies out here will want to refer to this series to train their future someone special, a lesson on how to be the perfect friend, boyfriend and husband. 😆

What a perfect way to start my day...a goofy smile that is what i will carry with a twinkle in my eye. 😳
Once again a fab job manreet!

Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago