.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mayy apki update ke vokhe huuu...
Muja Voookkk lage haaa
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update didi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...sorry that I couldn't comment on time๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...keep rocking!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

Loved The Singapore Tour But i felt Priya just feel for him easily

waiting for dinner
Thanks For PM

thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinni55

Mayy apki update ke vokhe huuu...
Muja Voookkk lage haaa

very soon you will be served, wait for sometime, will be back
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome update didi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...sorry that I couldn't comment on time๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...keep rocking!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š
jineejiggs thumbnail

will be back very soon
jineejiggs thumbnail
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all you beautiful people, here comes the next part, this time thought of doing something romantic so my RaYa confesses their love, so what you all are waiting for?  

Priya came back in her room and lied down on her bed after changing in night dress. She has no friend here with whom she can share her thoughts. She lied down on her bed and closed her eyes. She kept thinking about those moments she spends with Ram in these last two days. Remembering those she thought of their first meeting where Ram said he is still waiting for his lady love and thought he got her, Priya in her heart said, kya Ram ko bhi main pasand hoon?, kya woh bhi mujhe chahte hain?, lekin aise kaise ho sakta hain, he knows everything about me uske bawajood woh kaise mujhse pyaar kar sakte hain?, lekin unki aanken kuch aur hi bolti hain jahan maine apne liye pyaar dekha hain, toh kya woh bhi mujhse...that night Priya dreamt that dream again but this time she saw the face of the person and it is of Ram and he is calling her, uske awaaz me bohot pyaar hain, he is waiting for her, he stretched out his arm to take her in his hug, Priya daud ke jaati hain and Ram took her in his embrace and she hides herself in him...Priya lazily opened her eyes as the bright sunshine was waking her up from her lazy dream. A beautiful smile appeared on her face as she remembered the dream, she stretched her hand from the duvet smiled sheepishly, again remembering the dream. For her this was a new feeling, a feeling which completes her being woman, ek khubsoorat ehsaas jisse shabdon me dhalna bohot mushkil hain. She, for moments kept staring at the window of her room from where sun light is peeping in, she thought in her heart, Ram meri zindagi me kya aaye unhone mujhe aapne aap se phir se milwa diya, mujhe jeena seekha diya, woh meri zindagi suraj ki roshni ki tarah aaye hain jiske saya parte hi sab kuch jagmagah utha hain, unhone ne mujhe pyaar karna seekha diya, jis pyaar ke liye main tarasti rahi woh pyaar mujhe Ram ne de diya, unki aankhen sab kuch keh jati hain, I know he also loves me, thinking such Priya wrapped herself more in the duvet but the next moment she thought, yeh main kya soch rahi hoon, mujhe toh yeh bhi nahi pata ke mera pariwaar kahan hain?, mera pati, mere sasuralwalen, main Ram ki zindagi yun barbaad nahi kar sakti, main unke zindagi ka hissa nahi bann sakti, jisse khud ke bare me kuch nahi pata woh kaise kisi dusre ka saath nibhayega, main Ram ke pyaar ki kaabil nahi hoon. She woke up and put her head on head rest and closed her eyes. A lone tear escaped her eye. On the other hand, Ram was in his suite, he was sitting on the bed with the pic of Priya, the one of Rishabh's marriage; she was looking gorgeous that day with that saree and accessories. Ram remembered that night, sahi maino me uss din Ram aur Priya ka bhi suhaag raat hua tha, he remembered how Priya blushed when Ram said to her that he wants her only in saree nothing more than that and that night Priya looked the most beautiful woman in the world, she never declined him, she always wanted her Man, shayad isi liye we created our symbol of love preciously. Ram looked at her picture and caressed that with his fingers, he took out her mangalsutram from his pocket and said, yeh mangalsutram bohot jald tumhare gale me phir se hoga, I promise, iss baar hamesha hamesha ke liye. I will make you come back in my life. I want you to be with me, saying this he kissed the photo and also the black thread. He again said, Priya hamari shaadi ko 3 saal pura hone ko aaya hain, aur iss baar main aur tum dono milke usse celebrate karenge, that is the most auspicious day for me, as I got you in my life that day, main tumhe khona nahi chahta Priya, hum dono phir se shuru karenge, hamare sapno ko jeeyenge, bas tum sirf wapas aa jao.

For next two days, Priya tried hard not to think about Ram but simply couldnot do so, har waqt usse Ram ki yaad aati rehti hain, uske saath beetaya yeh do khubsoorat din aankhon ke samne hamesha ghumti rehti hain, Priya jitna koshish karti hain iss feeling ko dabane ki utna hi woh aur mazboot hoti jaa rahi hain, ek ajeeb si bechaini bhi uske andar umaar rahi hain, din me kai baar apna phone check karti hain kahin Mr. Kapoor ka koi message toh nahi aaya?, khud phone karna chahti hain, dial bhi karti hain lekin ring ho usse pehele disconnect kar deti hain, kahin par bhi concentrate nahi kar paa rahi hain, childrens' ward me bhi usse koi rahat nahi milti hain, ek kashmakash, dil aur dimaag ki ajeeb jaddojahed me woh gheri huyi hain, toh dusri taraf Ram is giving Priya some time to think about her feelings, he knows Priya is in love with him and he wants her to get in that emotion fully, isi liye woh jaan bujh ke na toh Priya ko call karta hain aur na hi koi message, he wanted her to be desperate for him. Ram has finished his business deal and he wants to stay back here in Singapore for some more days, he actually wants Priya's declaration and their confession. He has asked Vikram and Rishabh to look after the business and asked them to call him or for video conference as and when needed. On the other hand, he called Saumya and said he will be staying some more days here and to take care of ma and daadi. Priya ke jaane ke baad Ram ne Sharma family se aur attachment bara liya hain, ab woh uss ghar ka sirf damaad ya Natasha ka bhai hi nahi balki woh uss ghar ka bada beta bhi hain, Sudhirji usse apne bade bte jaisa mante hain, ghar ke kisi bhi function pe ya koi bhi baat pe Ram zaroor rehta hain, apne babuji ke jaane ke baad Ram, Sudhirji ko woh darja diya hain, jo kartavya Priya ka tha ab wohi saare rishten Ram nibhata hain, aur iss me usse bohot khushi milti hain.

Raat ke 11:30 baj gaye hain aur Priya abhi tak so nahi payi hain. Tomorrow is Wednesday, Ram will come for dinner, Priya is excited as well as nervous. Ram se milne ka excitement hain lekin ek anjana darr bhi hain, she is afraid kahin Ram ko pata na chal jaye uski mann ki baat, Priya kuch ulajh si gayi hain, she was lying on the bed and with these thoughts she closed her eyes. In the hotel suite room, Ram is working on his laptop regarding the deal he made here. He almost finished his work and came to his blog. He still writes this one, though thought of closing this but only for Priya he still keep writing, Priya was very happy when she found ANONYMOUS was none other than her Man, though initially she was hurt as Ram hiden the fact from her but later her happiness knew no bounds, they actually celebrated this news in their own way. That night Priya gave Ram the supreme ecstasy and happiness. She wanted her Man like nothing before. Ram ko Priya ke saath beetaye ek ek pal yaad ata hain, he opened the blog and started checking the replies. Ram got engrossed in his blog, in past two years this one became immensely popular, in fact now Ram devote a relevant time in this one. Priya changed him completely and after she left him, Ram engaged himself in all those works which Priya wanted him to do, Priya ka har adhura kaam Ram karta raha hain, chahe woh responsibility ho ya phir rishta nibhana, ghar ka dekhbhaal ya phir khud ko sambhalna, Ram ne inn 2 saal me sab kuch kiya hain lekin phir bhi Priya ki kami har kaam me usse nazar ata hain, he is actually incomplete without her.

Priya came back from college a little early today, while coming back she came to the supermarket and took the necessary ingrediants for her dish, though Priya know Ram loves to eat non-veg but today she will make veg, usse non-veg chhuya nahi jayega. She came back in her apartment, kept her bag and came in the bathroom. After 15 minutes she came out freshnd up and came to her kitchen, she prepared a strong cup of coffee and started preparing the dinner.

It was about 7:30 in the clock, Priya was still in the kitchen giving the final touch to her dessert when the door bell rings. She came out hurriedly and opened the door; Ram was standing there with a box of chocolate in his hand. He looked at her and kept rooted there. Priya was looking utterly beautiful in her look, she was wearing an olive coloured tunic with denim jeans, her hair was messy and was clipped in a French roll but some streaks was on her forehead with slight perspiration. She was looking stuuningly gorgeous. Her eyes are bearing deep kohl in it making it brighter than usual. For moments Ram couldn't hold himself and kept staring at his lady love. Priya opened the door and smiled at him and welcomed him inside. Ram got back his sense and he came inside. Priya's apartment is on the 7th floor and is a two bedroom flat but very neatly decorated and well maintained. She doesn't have many items in her flat but whatever is there, they are nicely placed. Ram came and took his seat on one of the sofa.

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, you just make yourself comfortable, I will be right back.

Ram - yeah sure, Priya, this is for you saying this handed the box of chocolate to her.

Priya took the box from him and gave a sweet smile to Ram and come back to her kitchen to finish her work.

After 10 minutes, Priya came out with a tray in her hand with starters; she kept the tray on the coffee table and sit on another sofa. Ram looked at her and saw Priya has freshnd up and she is now looking even more beautiful. Her hair was open now and she was looking fresh. Priya was feeling somewhat restless under the eyes of Ram, jis tarah se Ram uski taraf dekh raha hain uski nazrein jis tarah se Priya ko dekh rahi hain, she is feeling nervous. Ram was actually enjoying every bit of her nervousness, he can understand that he is making her feel uncomfortable but he can't stop himself from looking at her like this. To avoid such, Priya handed the starter to Ram.

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, main janti hoon ke aapko non-veg pasand hain lekin aaj aapko yahan sirf ghaas phus hi milega

Ram hearing Priya saying veg as ghaas phus remembered how she reacted when he said this to her after their marriage, so Ram this time smiled and said do you mean salads?, actually mujhe bhi ghaas phus khaana achha lagta hain, it has much nutritional quality in it, don't worry I will enjoy my dinner.

After this discussion both Ram and Priya got a little bit ease and they started chatting in random way, mainly Ram was sharing his experiences while on business trip and also telling her about his city, Mumbai. Priya was listening to him very attentively actually she was enjoying the moment with him. Bas yunhi baatein karte karte dinner ka waqt ho gaya toh Priya came to her kitchen to reheat the food. This time Ram too followed her and he came in the kitchen, Priya initially felt a bit awkward but his words make her comfortable,

Ram - Priya, hope you don't mind if I help you with this

Priya - nahi nahi Mr. Kapoor, its okay, you don't have to do this

Ram - kyun?, mujhe achha lagega if I can help you

After this Priya can't tell him no' and Ram helped Priya with the heating one and also with the dessert which she kept in freezer.

The dinner was varied and sumptuous; everything was Indian and mouth watering. Ram loved to eat any dish prepared by Priya and today after 2 years he is eating the food cooked by her, in every bite he can find her love, har niwale me Priya ka pyaar chhupa hua hain, bade dino baad Ram ka jee bhar gaya, he enjoyed every bite of his food. When Priya served him aloo ke parathe, Ram toh bilkul tut hi para, it was hot but he managed to bite a bit and closed his eyes to enjoy the taste. Priya watched him and a smile adorned her face. With aloo paratha, matar paneer, veg pulao, dum aloo, stuffed capsicum, mixed vegetable salad with macaroni and gajar ka halwa, food was delicious and yummy.

On the dinner table both Ram and Priya chatted on various things but Ram did most of the talking as Priya kept looking at him. His face made her want to love him beyond eternity. He has a child like innocence in his eyes which says he loves Priya enormously but Priya tried to control herself. With much delicious food and chatting the dinner came to an end. Now both have to go their own paths but neither Ram nor Priya wanted to leave each other, lekin ab kuch aur raha bhi nahi, both wanted to share their emotion to each other but simply can't do that.

Ram before taking leave said thanks Priya for such lovely dinner, the food was just delicious.

Priya smiled and said aapko achha laga, yehi bohot hain

Ram smiled and said seriously bohot dino baad itna achha tasty dishes khaaya maine

Bas iske baad aur kuch kehene ko raha nahi so Ram wished her good night and Priya bid adieu to him. Priya closed the door and came inside, she came in the kitchen and complete her work and then came in her balcony. Ram ko gaye huye sirf 20 mins hi huye hain lekin Priya ko maano lagta hain jaise ek arsa lag raha hain, usse kuch achha nahi lag raha hain, tomorrow she has her off day. Priya keep watching the sky which is bearing a full moon. She was lost in her own thought but came back when her door bell rang. For moments Priya felt tensed but next moment she came and opened the door. Ram was standing there, Priya was baffled initially seeing him but it was Ram who said

Ram - Priya kholne se pehle check toh kar lo ke kaun hain?, kuch bhi ho sakta hain, saying this he came inside.

Priya kept watching him, Ram turned and saw her. He can see enormous love in her eyes for him.

Ram - Priya main...

Priya - I love you Mr. Kapoor, main aapse bohot pyaar karti hoon, she said this in her one breath.

Ram for moments kept looking at her and then wrapped his arm around her petite body, Priya hugged him tightly keeping her head on his chest, after the wait of 2 prolonged years finally these two thirsty souls reunited. They both kept standing there for many more moments entwining their arms around each other. After moments they parted and Ram cupped her face and watched her intently and without knowing his lips crashed on her, Priya for the first time felt Ram in her blood, she felt him in her heart and body. Ram slipped his tongue in her mouth and kissed her warmly and passionately. Priya melt in his mouth, Ram's grip on her back becomes tight. Ram felt Priya too responding him, he let her do that, Priya was fierce and demanding, her urge made Ram to kiss her more passionately. With their tongue battling fiercely with one another, their grip on each other tightens. After several minutes Priya gasped for breath and Ram left her mouth unwantedly, he looked at Priya and saw she was huffing and her lips bearing blood. Priya's eyes were closed and her breaths were erratic too. Ram gently wiped the blood from her lower lip, the caress led Priya open her eyes and saw Ram staring hard at her. Priya lowered her eyes but Ram cupped her face and let her see him. Priya hugged him tightly again and kept her head on his chest. Ram too engulfed her in his hug and kept his hand on her back, after some moments Priya can feel his hand wandering on her skin as Ram slipped his hand inside her tunic. Priya tightly closed her eyes and her body stiffened. A teasing smile appeared on the corner of Ram's lips as he felt her stiffness but he continued his onslaught. He fidgeted with hook of her bra for sometime and then opened it. Priya was feeling the rushing of blood in her heart. Ram slided her left shoulder's tunic and kissed her sensitive skin, Priya moaned and she could only say Mr Kapoor...with this Ram can make out Priya is ready for him, but he wants to take the thing slowly. He scooped her in his arms and came in her bedroom and placed her on the bed and also joined her. Priya's hand was on her chest, Ram hovered on her and kissed on her forehead and then took her hands and kissed them. Priya was watching him, she can feel the warmth in his kiss and also the love for her. Ram shifted himself and lied beside Priya. Priya, on the other hand was expecting something else but at the same time was not comfortable with that, so she looked at Ram and then came to him and placed her head on his chest and hugged him tightly in her embrace. Ram kept his hand on her shoulder and too take her in his engulf. Both of them didn't utter a single word but their heart beats are talking with each other. Priya placed her hand on his chest and Ram kept caressing her hair. With passing of time they both drifted into deep slumber. In the midnight Ram could feel Priya cuddles more on him, her movements make him open his eyes, for moments he kept staring at her, with the night lamp illuminating in the room, Ram still can't believe that Priya is in his arms. He took her hand and gently placed it on his cheek to feel her, to assure himself that Priya is with him. Ram very slowly gets up and took the duvet and tucked themselve with it and again took Priya in his arms. He closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of her body and her scent.

Next day, Priya very lazily opened her eyes and found herself tucked in duvet and sleeping on Ram's chest. She adjusted her eyes and then looked at Ram, watching him sleeping so peacefully brought a smile on her face. She for moments kept looking at him and then came out from his embrace. She very slowly got down from the bed without disturbing his sleep and came in the bathroom.

After half an hour later, Ram opened his eyes and placed his hand beside him to feel Priya but he couldn't, instantly his eyes got open and he got up from his sleep. He came out from the room and found Priya is in the kitchen. Ram kept looking at her, Priya didn't see him. She is wearing a steel grey pant with a lemon yellow top, and is looking very pretty. Ram kept looking at her, after some moments later Priya turned and saw he is staring at her. Priya smiled looking at him and said

Priya - good morning, aap fresh ho jaiyye main breakfast banati hoon

Ram smiled and greeted her back and came in the washroom.

Ram and Priya sat for breakfast, Priya was serving Ram but wasn't seeing him. Ram understood what Priya is thinking of, so he said

Ram - Priya, I want to spend my life with you, I want you to be by my side for the rest of my life, will you give me that chance?

Priya couldn't say anything as tears gathered in her eyes, her heart leaped in joy as she found her Man. She couldn't say anything. Ram placed his hand on her palm and squeezed it. The tears made their way from her eyes and falls on her cheeks. Ram very lovingly wiped those and said

Ram - aaj ke baad yeh aansoo mujhe tumhari aankhon me nahi dekhna hain, I promise I will not let you cry again.

Hearing this Priya weeped badly, Ram got up from his place and came to Priya and kneeled in front of her and said

Ram - Priya, aaj ke baad I promise main tumhe kabhi akele hone ka ehsaas nahi dunga, I will always be with you.

Priya looked at him and saw his face which has pain and with that enormous love for her, she wiped her tears and said Mr. Kapoor, main aapke saath nahi aa sakti, I can't be there for you.

Ram - Priya, hum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hain phir tum kyun mere saath nahi rehna chahti ho?

Priya - Mr. Kapoor main shaadishuda hoon, main kisi ki biwi hoon

Ram - agar tumhare gharwalon ki itni hi fikar thi tumhare liye toh woh log tumhe dhunde kyun nahi?, ek baar bhi unn logone tumhe dhundne ki koshish ki?

Priya - main janti hoon lekin sach toh yehi hain na ke I am a married woman and moreover I was carrying my child, Mr. Kapoor yeh mumkin nahi hain

Ram took her face in his palm and said Priya main bas itna janta hoon ke main tumse pyaar karta hoon aur tumhare saath rehna chahta hoon, bas mujhe aur kisi bhi baaton se matlab nahi hain, agar tum mere saath ho toh main iss duniya se ladd lunga, mujhe sirf tum chahiye.

Hearing Ram, fresh tears trickles down her eyes and she started sobbing but still she was nodding her head in negation, main aapki zindagi ko barbaad nahi kar sakti, hum dono ke liye yehi achha hoga ke aap mujhe bhool jaye

Ram - mera pyaar itna kamzor nahi hain Priya ke kisi ke bhi baton pe aa jaye, mujhe koi farak nahi parta ke kaun kya kahega, I just know one thing that we both love each other aur yeh tum bhi samajh lo mujhe mere pyaar se na toh tum aur na koi aur alag kar sakega.

Priya - aap samajh kyun nahi rahe hain, main...

Ram - tum kyun samajh nahi rahi ho? I love you and I will go to any extent to get my love, to be with my love chahe uske liye mujhe duniya se hi kyun na ladna pare.

Priya looked into Ram's eyes and saw the depth of his love, she can feel how much he loves her, lekin Priya yeh kaise bhool jaye ke uska bhi ek ateet hain aur uss me kya chhupa hain woh nahi janti hain, ek anjana darr hain usme kahin uski saya Ram pe par gaya toh usse kuch ho na jaye, Priya yeh baat bardaasht nahi kar payegi isi liye aapne aap ko rok rahi hain par Ram ke pyaar ne usse majboor kar hi diya aur woh Ram se lipat padi, she embraced him tightly and shed her tears, Ram took her in his hug and caressed her.

About half an hour later, Ram and Priya were enjoying their breakfast, and Ram took the opportunity to know her more.

Ram - yaar tum mera adat bigar dogi, itna achha khana agar roz mujhe milega toh...

Priya smiled and said aapko achha laga mere haath ka bana khana?

Ram didn't say anything just took her palm and kissed her hand. For mere moments Priya could feel something has happened like this before with her but she couldn't figure out. Ram snapped his fingers before her,

Ram - kya hua?, maine kuch galat kiya kya?

Priya faintly smiled and nodded her head and concentrated on her breakfast.

Ram - Priya, I want to get married to you soon. Main apne gharwalon se aaj hi baat karunga, am sure unlogon ko koi problem nahi hogi

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, shaadi se pehele main ekbaar aapke gharwaalon se baat karna chahti hoon, main khud apni ateet ki baat unlogon ko bolna chahti hoon.

Ram - theek hain, jaisa tum chaho, kuch bhi ho jaye main tumhara saath kabhi nahi chhodunga.

Ram came back to his Hotel, he has already finished his work and now his main aim is to take his lady love with him back to her place, in his life. He dialed at home, Saumya picked up

Ram - Saumya, kaisi hain?, ghar me sab kaise hain?

Saumya - bhappa hum sab toh theek hain, par aap wapas kab aa rahe hain?

Ram - bohot jald, Natasha kaisi hain aur baby?

Saumya - dono hi ache hain in fact Natasha ka discharge bhi ho gaya hain, Rishabh aur Karthik dono ko leke aate hi honge.

Ram - great, achha sunn samne maa aur dadi hain kya?

Saumya - nahi, bula doon maa ko?, koi baat hain kya bhappa?

Ram - tu phone speaker pe daal mujhe tum sab se kuch baat karni hain

Saumya - jee, ek minute main abhi karti hoon

Next minute Ram can hear dadi, Krishnaji and Saumya's voice

Dadi - Golu, tu wapas kab aa raha hain?

Ram - main bohot jald wapas aa raha hoon

Krishnaji - kya baat hain beta, teri awaaz bade dino baad bohot ache lag rahe hain?, kya kuch good news hain kya?

Ram - maa, dadi mujhe aap sab se kuch baat karni hain, shaam ko main skype pe aap sab se kuch bolna chahta hoon isi liye aap sab rehna, I want everyone to be there, Saumya main papa aur ma ko bhi phone kar deta hoon saath me Karthik bhi, tu ek baar un logon ko phir se remind kar dena, its urgent and important.

Dadi - Golu, mainu ghabrahat hondiya si, kuch toh bol

Ram - ghabrane ki baat nahi hain dadi, bas shaam ko main aa raha hoon, Saumya main Neha aur Vikram ko bhi bulayunga, tum sabka hona bohot zaroorat hain.

Saumya - bhappa aap theek ho na?

Krishnaji - beta tu kuch chhupa toh nahi raha hain na?

Ram - nahi ma lekin aap sabko mujhe ek saath baat bolni hain isi liye keh raha hoon, theek hain ab main rakkta hoon.

After hanging the call Ram kept sitting there for some minute, aaj woh sabko Priya ke bare me batayega and he needs everyone from Kapoors to Sharmas to Shergills to be present there. In his heart he said iss baar Priya main tumhe aapne aap se alag hone nahi dunga, iss baar hum dono hamesha hamesha ke liye ek ho jayenge yeh mera vaada hain tumse.

If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ram priya got their love back ...
lovely update...
both shared a romantic moment
priyas fear is very genuine...she doesnt remember her past...
thanks fr d pm..cont soon
Edited by 123fiza - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part...!!!!
loved the way the stry is progressing...!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
but cldnt understnd y ramis nt revealing the truth to her..
so tht she comes out of guilt??? ๐Ÿ˜•

aftr a lot of wait...a raya moment...!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

contn soon...!!!
thnx fr the pm...!!!