Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

EPISODE 228 TIKKA SCENE

Beautiful edit Jave.
You did a great job.👏
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aarwen, very deft handling of the episode. My favs highlighted.   Lovely edits. great moments you caught. Khushi' s intent was harmless to start with and she is having a gala time irritating her LG down with all her tricks. Truly a naughty child with many pranks up her sleeves. But yes barging into the board room is going very far. I am not sure why writers make her do that multiple times.. and I certainly don't find it funny from any angle.
Her putting that tika was at some other level. You described it so beautifully.. her delicate palms not wanting to leave his face and his husky calling "Khushi".. almost saying "is this for true".. almost scared.."don't shower as much love I may not be able to be alive".. a little flip of stomach.. and a resounding  dhakdakan ..
loved what you said about mamaji and naniji.. esp great pondering over naniji's intro of ASR to dadi.

truly a security and belongingness ... they may not accept/ acknowledge.. but can certainly feel..

Thanks aarwen.. truly enjoying your perspectives. thanks for the pm.

My heart skips a beat reading how you described the feeling Horizon. Thanks a lot for liking all the random thoughts I threw in. The episodes are not like the earlier ones where every second needed some mention so in a way am lucky.. now I can digress a bit when I like .. Thankful that it didn't end up being boring.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Javeria~
Thanks for reading my 226 .
I loved your comments and specially what you told about arnav's struggling period. Yes. he had to come across a turbulent journey to reach to his current status. And in this hard coarse of life his mom's family supported him a lot.
I loved the sundari and saitan edit you posted,
Aww and you called me di. You don't have to call me di. I'm 22 and I guess, you are 20. right. Just call me by my name.😃
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Sohara, thats the exact reason why I prefer to keep away from VMs as they leave me in an extra puddle of emotion for these two than I currently am in!

Yeah I know. But I can't stay away from watching the VMs. I just love watching those VMs. This VMs and the fictions of our brilliant IF writers are keeping me sane. Otherwise I would go insane without Arnav and Khushi.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sohara

@Javeria~

Thanks for reading my 226 .
I loved your comments and specially what you told about arnav's struggling period. Yes. he had to come across a turbulent journey to reach to his current status. And in this hard coarse of life his mom's family supported him a lot.
I loved the sundari and saitan edit you posted,
Aww and you called me di. You don't have to call me di. I'm 22 and I guess, you are 20. right. Just call me by my name.😃

😃 Thanks for loving my comments Sohara. I am glad you like the edit 😃
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Javeria, AKAD, Mehreen, Wiwy,

Thank you for liking my poem and pointing out the lines you liked the most. Happy you liked the starting Wiwy. 😳 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Javeria

Awesome tika edit. It is really beautiful. 👏 

@Horizon,

Yes, the Saibo song is really good. Agreed, the lyrics and music in Hindi has improved very much of late. About regional ones, there must be some good ones coming out. I believe, if the song is really good, I will get to hear it sooner or later. Me too not in touch with the regional songs regularly. But there are some regional vms, through which I get to know some songs. I will pm you the links of some of them.
soni19sweet thumbnail
thanks sohu for missing 
glad to hear it 😳
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

aarwen this is what ur post compelled me to do...😊

Journey of Duppatta... 

Sometimes the greatest journey, is the distance traveled between two people.
Adam Miller

Duppatta , a symbol of shield , a protection, a respect and torch of union.A fabric of tug which they both were holding and tilting away from each other but always remaining holding it tightly till he embraces her by accepting her , by delivering her a message that she is his respect...with DeviMaiya's blessings and then he keeps it to assure her that he is her respect and she doesn't have to look or seek for it or even worry for it.He will be covering her with His and she will cover him by Hers meaning they both are going to be there for each other at every level no matter what.

The journey of Dupatta starts with Epi 1, when her Dupatta falls in his feet,but she takes his protection , his passionate color around her neck ...red duppatta

Next time , her white Duppatta , her purity touches his face...no feet , his head,Where both are covering their heads with white...he did accept  her as his respect that day at Dargha but unintentionally"tum se kya mangoo main tum khud hi samajh lo...Maula.."...she is walking right next to him just a a distance of piece of cloth A chaddar...a form of Duppatta is shielding em and that is also red , he is her HORUS , her protector the day one...and she crosses his way ...by touching his visage as an assurance that his dark and "bey rang" colorless life is going to be touched by the purity of LOVE which he is seeking for years but he has to step forward to reach her by accepting the Fate but he stays there watching her instead.But the door of his heart has indeed opened with her essence which breeze of her visage made it possible but silently.He had no control here...regardless "everything is in my control and will be"...They both ties Dhagga in red and green and also Mannat locks in between green and red Duppattas...their union was destined that day.The key of his heart reaches to it's owner...Khushi...But he makes sure the owner of his heart should be at it's place and for that he takes out her Duppatta again...in front of whole Lukhnow which gets filthy by EVIL hands...but this was another way to reach to the next level of purity...The evil becomes a source to make her to stay near to her owner always...

Next time Duppata becomes happy when he HEARS her calling her protector to save her and he reaches there to hold her right next to his heart...remember the color of Duppatta is rainbow..mixture of all but majority is red, orange, & pink ...After this Duppatta seeks his embrace in his office , in his vicinity , longing to be near him and this time she has no control over it and this Dupptta makes his day and night only yearning for her..."eik saye ki tarah chah gaye hai..." but DeviMaiyya's lal chunari stops her too

She comes back in his life and Duppatta springs with joy in his arms and then this joy takes them on a love trip where he searches her but Duppatta again brings them closer but this time he picks up from his feet and returns her but also turns around to show her RESPECT.

The next trip of Duppatta is on her head where she has been chosen by him as her BRIDE...That is the moment where couldn't resist her at all.DM's shunk announces her as his bride.

That sense of ownership makes him hold it tightly and mark her his by challenging her to mark him as hers during wedding season.

That pull of love changes to a tug yet knot remains in between them.

Journey of Duppatta never gets rest under  these storms till he accepts this as his own and embraces her by announcing her HIS RESPECT putting all ego aside just their love for each other by acknowledging that they can't live without each other and DM's shunk in the BG celebrates that with them..."We are safe" indeed .The color is blue with orange , pink stripes in it as they are accepting each others with all the flaws ,Rajkumar and Shaitan ...Beauty and the beast is one in each others embrace.

Arnav doesn't stay there and wants Khushi to embrace their love and union and he assures her that HE is her RESPECT and PROTECTOR for forever but Radha Krishan want them to play another round with this.If Krishna can bring him downstairs to make him lightening the Diya with Khushi's nutkhat plan , he wants him to be in the Mandir for his Khushi  , where he was once to free pigeons for his mother.

Finally the game gets over but that day Khushi wears the same color as of Sheesh Mahal, with green and Golden and pinkish red Duppatta  to declare to her owner by marking her HIS with untouchable Knot to start a new journey...Duppata is in content for forever with Love and Joy.

Originally posted by: aarwen

Reading about Sohara's post on Holi reminded me of how the makers showed us 2 very very attractive characters simply drawn irresistibly to each other.. So many moments where perhaps they had no idea what was happening to them but their whole being was screaming out for each other..Conspiring to bring them together.. a complex weave of instances which with each swirl would bind them closer forever.. Sometimes Great story telling.. Consistently great acting.. A lot of perfect times where everything just fell in place to serenade us with rabba ve..

Made this collage inspired from an offscren segment where Sanaya and Barun were joking about how the makers love her dupatta 😆 .. Hope you like it..

@Faiqa Di and Rhea di
I found a VM for your duppata post.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEKJbFBvQH8[/YOUTUBE]

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode 228

When a man and his woman closes the gap in between them by mingling their hearts , the only thing remains in between them is just to share that intimacy by holding each each other in their embrace by pouring all the erratic desires and that mono syllabus  word "Khushi" is pouring all of his emotions to her which she couldn't resist either and both see each other in those raw state for couple of seconds which seems to stay with them like forever.

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago