Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 9 &10

Man I have missed quite a bit, haven't I? Well I have just finished reading segments 9 and 10 and what can I say as always I am in awe, I am smiling and this heart warming feeling won't let go of me!
The beauty of this series is in the natural charm and beautiful simplicity of Arnav and Khushi's relationship that you are quite brilliantly bringing to the forth. 

How a mere exchange of silent interaction or simple gestures such as Arnav opening his arms for his Khushi to engulf her in his embrace, can portray the extent of mutual love and affection they have for each other is PERFECTION! While you had me smiling from ear to ear again in chapter 9 reading about  Arnav complimenting Khushi and encouraging her to wear Sarees quite cleverly taking away any nervous feelings she may have had for his presentation, I was totally spell bound with Arnav's marriage proposal! While I have read about grand proposals, the uniquness of this proposal was the way Arnav and Khushi are with eachother, the way the feel for eachother and how it all happened in the precious garden! I am just in my happy bubble now so excuse me while I go in search of some more happiness by reading the remaining segments!
Arshix144 thumbnail
Chapters 11 and 12

Ah the wedding planner and her observation about our lovely couple, things just keep getting better and better over here Man! Rest assured I am still in that happy place that I knew I would be after reading these segments. Firstly let me take a moment to thank you for all the wonderful outfits you come up with for Arnav and Khushi and then there is the beautiful and very appropriate banners particularly for these two chapters. These things definitely add to the beauty of the actual content.

Anjali Jha is definitely a great choice for the job of a wedding planner for a change she gets a role that suits her to the T. It is also quite refreshing to see her not be related to the couple. She is a die hard romantic and she couldn't have stumbled upon a more romantic couple if she tried. Loved the way Arnav and Khushi opted to keep things as simple as possible. Loved the way Arnav over saw every arrangment, heck these days it is so rare for a guy to actually even participate in the wedding planning activities leave alone oversee the details to ensure his bride to be is happy. These two chapters felt like Anjali was speaking for us readers when she analysed the couple we have all come to adore. Arnav and his sunflower enjoying one of their perfect moments in their cozy mehndi ceremony ah what is the next?! Let me just go an read Chapter 13, yeah?!
Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
Arshix144 thumbnail
*sighsss Teri Meri Prem Kahani !
Just Five days till their wedding meanwhile we get to enjoy the ceremonies prior to the wedding! If Mehndi had me all speechless, Sangeet has blown me away!  Yet again you have done wonders with the outfits and the banner. Anjali Jha is doing quite well, isn't she?!  It felt like I am a spectator myself watching every moment and every single development closely.

Loved the way you had NK, Lavanya, Akash, Payal and even the elders take part in the ceremony inacting Arnav and Khushi's roles and in the end their own little dance. We had a sneak peak of a stolen moment in this update too somehow when these stolen moments are between Arnav and Khushi they become all the more magical so bring on the next part yeah?!
Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really liked how Anjali is so involved and loved by her team.
The event was lovely as well.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Awesome update...Just 5 days 😃
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome read all parts in a go. Its actually a wonderful concept. Just loved it.
Waiting for the haldi part and then D-Day.
Brilliant work. 
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Comment Updated !

Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was superb..
the way u showed their sangeet..was awesome..
arnav n khushis love is soo pure ..loved anjali
update soon
palaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Removed
Edited by manreet_gill - 8 years ago
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail
Picture Credit: Google
Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago