Posted: 10 years ago
plz plz plz plz plz
updaaate sooon
plz plz plz
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
the following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

ITIKAAVLANI,  lalLY1234,  vrinda-fan,  jahnvi_Patel,  rose2013,  TaaRey_VD_AJS,  zaryabnaqvi, taarey_ria,  visk,  Sanju...,  faiza-tr,  d3isLife,  sanjana.sanju,  silverspoon08,  butterfly-ravee, ROJA_TAAREY, Vrindaroxz, ONLYTAAREY, taanitaarey, Pinal_tarey,  ashisha,  taareybigfan , rheajini, pri.06.jan, Dreamer23,  bags07, diyadawda13, sadaf_5,  qwerty012, aishapie, nina.taarey, cresc6129, Humairaa, doll_dimple, jallwa_taarey, Sona_loveVD, zulfinazi, payu_taarey,  vi1772843271_nc,  shanz_sejal,  divi_divyana,  skfirdous,  yoyoaishwarya,  ziya_taarey,  taashareyam, navu, tuli_jayee, ...pooja..., shubhi_taarey, princess_tara, tareyforever333, _PanCake_, tharu01, disha93, deepkriti, ankita_95,  Archi_Tarrey,  khyati2000,  monikasaxena05,  shamanbk,  velvetrose, premlata,  tamanna-azaan,  raddhi,  sweetydiyafrien,  Mon_tr,  taani.priya1997,  Shubh007,  -Sweet_Soumya-,  mishtypiya,  Jhanvi_TaaRey,  rose_taarey, chand91, Viji.Chandran, PixieCupCakes, Anysia,  Natasha.,  .CuteKittyCat.,  

thank you so much guys

Edited by -SunShine - 10 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

CHAPTER SIX

IN LONDON

When ovi come to know that they are going back india...she overjoyed by this...swaron also look happy seeing ovis smile

Ovi (herself) : i cant wait to go there and see her face...till now bhai has completely destroyed her...main rishabh se pyaar karti thi but woh tumhe pyaar karta hai...i want him but rejected me for you...tumne use mujhse chinn kar acha nahi kiya...isiliye suicide drama se bhai ko tumahre against kiya...dont know what people found in you that they loves you...you always stole people whom i love...now i cant let this happen with bhai also tum unko bhi mujhse chinna chahti ho...i know bhai started liking u from first meet but i cant let this happen...main tumhe apna bhai chinne nahi dungi 

She laugh evily on her victory

IN INDIA

In Night 10:00 pm
Rey was getting more by each passing minute...her body was shivering badly in cold...nothing was helping...her body tempreture was very low...and top of that its raining heavily no doctor can come for her check up

Rey decided to call his family doctor who earlier checked her...he dialed her number

Rey : hello doctor reyaansh here
Doctor : hello mr.singhania...is everything okay with mrs.singhania??

Rey : no doctor actually i called you because my wife...she is feeling very cold and her body is ice cold...dont know what to do...please do something

This is the first time in his life he using the word Please...in his life he gets what he wish for without any struggle or pleading but rught all he was thinking about HIS wife...taani

Doctor was also shock with his pleading tone

Doctor : mr.singhania do anything to kept her body warm...anything...if it not happen then her health n condition can get worse..already she is very weak...now only u can save her

Rey carefully listen what doctor said and unserstood the inner meaning of her words
Rey : okay doctor..
Doctor : by morning i will come n check her

Rey cut the call...now he knows that what he has to do

Rey removed his shirt amd slipped in blanket with her..he look at face...she was trembling in cold
He come top of her...Slowly slowly rey removed her saree then her blouse in no time he removed every piece of cloth from their bodies...he knows that he have to do this to save her

Taani look at him with her half open eyes
Taani : pl...please d..do some..something m fe..feeling very cold

Taani said to him in her shivering voice and this gives him courage moving further

Rey : sorry taani i have to do this to save u

Rey start kissing her neck while holding her cold body tightly...taani was breathing heavily...he moves upward
Rey kiss her both eyes..cheeks... then he took her trembling lips in his...kissing her passtionately...rey pressed his body on her giving her warmth but making sure not to hurt her

Rey continue kissing her whole body with blanket over them...after sometime taani stop feeling cold and start responding to his touch
Rey look at her face her eyes were closed n her expressions look calm...he took a breath of relief

Her body tempreture was slowly coming to her normal tempreture
Rey again captured her lip in his kiss...this time taani also tried to kiss him n rey let her do kiss him like she wants to...she tried to mimick his action...her hands were on his back holding him tight

Taani was feeling very different for this man this is the feeling she never felt for anyone before

And Rey he was far away from his hate n revange for her...both were lost in their moment...taani also didnt stop him infact she also need him...she wants feel his body and that thought surprised her

Rey move down to kiss her stamoch...a loud moan escape from her mouth when he gave a bite on near her navel then he lick the spot with his tounge to sooth her pain...he was kissing every bit of her skin...he again move up kiss her cleavge..shoulder leaving wet kisses n bite there

Finally The moment come he parted her legs and entered in her making her screem in pain soon this turn into loud moans...he thrust in hard but making sure not to hurt her

Both were sweating badly and now taani was also good and she didnt regret what happen between them...reason unknown to her as for now
She slept in his arms

IN MORNING

Rey had already woke up but waiting for taani to woke up he really wants to know if she is ok or not specially after what happen between them last night

Taani open her eyes her head was paining...she tried to sat on bed but there is one more hindrance she has nothing on her body except blanket ...then she try to remember how all this happen

Slowly a blush replace the confusing expression of her face...she remembered how he took care of her yesterday n his sorry before doing this ..He was so gentle with her not like previous time
She is touched by his care...she never cared by anyone like this in her life after her parents death her relatives thought of her as some burden but he make her feel happy n secure even after hurting her so much she has a soft corner for him in her heart

Taani fails in attempt in sat up on bed as her lower abdomen was paining

Rey comes in room sees her attempt to sit on bed...he rushed to her and make her sit
Taani get concious in just blanket infront of him

Rey : are you okay
She can feel concern in his voice
Rey : is it paining ??
He asked her he was worried for her as he knows that last night was her first time and on the other side taani was feeling shy to tell him...taani lowered her head
Rey : dont feel concious and tell me
Taani : m feeling pain in my lower abdomen

She tell him in low voice...he smirk at her shyness
Rey : it happen as it was ur first time but it will be gone in some hour take a warm shower it will help you
Taani nodded her head but what did he mean by its her first time that mean he did that before too with some other girl ???
The thought itself was hurting her...she come out of her thought when she hear his voice

Rey : do you need any help
Taani : nahi

Rey left the room for her to change and goes to bring breakfast for her...he cant risk her health

~~

dont think that rey sudher gaya yeh meri story hai so twist aana abhi baaki haiπŸ˜‰

PS : Pls hit like nad give ur views 

silent reader atleast hit like😊

Edited by -SunShine - 10 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
superb update Edited by navk - 10 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Ab PM send kar
Hate ovi idiot she is b***
😲 f**k it was hot darling
Damm hot sizzling dreaming hell
Hot luv tht rey was worried for taani
N for 1st time he use please tht too for
Taani wah kya pyaar hai 😊 luv tht he
Said sry before doing it n taani also want
Him 😳 luv tht n he do it vry gently n by
Luv 😳 his kiss to her on lip was aggressive 😳
N on whole body also n best prt taani also respond
To him n thr finally become one 😳 luv dis hot sizzling
Passionate hot romance of thm 😳 luv it n rey did not stp
Her 😳 n I luv dis whn it's raining outside n hot temperature
Inside 😳 luv dis romance n wow rey was wanting for taani to
Get up n see if she is alright or no 😳 taani did not regret anything 😳
Luv it n she was blushing remember everything😳 wow n rey ask her
Ahem if she is alright or no n hlp her to sit 😳 really wht he mean by it was
Taani 1st time did he hav down dis before also 😲?? Anyways again no per-cape πŸ˜”
Luv dis sizzling hot romance of taarey 😳 n I pray tht after dis u don't stp giving me romance
Yeah I know I Am naughty girl but u hav to give me hot romance of taarey 😳 plz I beg u update
Soon plz plz n per-cape plz n hot romance 😳 n I don't want one link thank u rply update soon n
Thanks for sizzling freaking hot romance n keep giving hot romance plz update soon😳 luv u swty :* Edited by raddhi - 10 years ago
aishapie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ wowieee it waz so romantic...i jus luved it.
pinal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg it was so hot loved it Awesome update waiting 4 next Update Edited by Pinal_tarey - 10 years ago
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
 Ovi ki to main jaan le loon ...

ovi is so disgusting she want to destroy taani just because everyone like taani not her
luv rey's concern for taani
taarey hot n sizzling romance was just superb n the way he took care not to hurt her was really touching

Rey taking care of Taani was nice and hot ... :)
Rey ne pehli baar please kaha woh bhi Taani ke liye
taani was happy that rey care for her
n feeling somewhere jealous that he also slapt with other girl
waiting to see how the story unfolds
Edited by taani.priya1997 - 10 years ago
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update :)
Really loved it :)
Is Ovi ki to main jaan le loon ...
Rey taking care of Taani was nice and hot ... :)
Rey ne pehli baar please kaha woh bhi Taani ke liye ... :)
Yeh to taaref ke laayak hai ... :)
Update sooon ... :)
Thanx for the PM :)