Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Superb update Naina!! thank u meera  Kasak is the cutest baby!!  i know... just like me... πŸ˜‰ <3 Lagta hai woh London ja k hi rahegi :p.. Poor Virat πŸ˜†.. Loved Virman-Kasak phone conversation.. But what's wrong with Mohit?? pta chalega... whats the hurry...??? πŸ˜›  Why is he working for Rishabh?? Very strange.. Will be waiting for the next.. Thanks for the pm.. your most welcome... Take care :))

reply in black
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lujeyn9

Update was superb!!!!!!

Liked it
Thanx 4 PM
Continue sooon

thank u soo much...!!!!!
nimi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naina! You are online, does that mean you are updating? I have been waiting for such a long time for this update, jaldi karo please πŸ˜³!
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirhid

awesome update

thanx 4 pm
cont soon

thank u 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syed695

Superb Update..!!!   thank u soo much fauzia 😊

Liked the matured VirMan...Very nice and Rishab and Mohit unusual connection..Mohit doesn't seem to give up n still sees hope where as there none..now this can bring up sum gud change in characters...and the drama will built up...  EXACTLY...!!!! you know me soo well buddy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒAnd yes kasak goes more cute with every Update... thanks again... Thanks for the PM Naina..!!!

reply in bold font
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

Haa haa haa haa... ROFl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  arrey itni hasi lara... πŸ˜†

Loved the line...
..." System hila deti hai "...  thank u thank u... πŸ˜†
That was so damn hilarious... gosh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But thank God karan karan nahi kasak 🀣 get out of  be- intehaan mode... settled for any hotel room
instead of specificallly londons hotel room... pheeewww...

The update was fantastic and
you came back after so long... missed you. aww... it sounds great to hear... thank u n i also missed u guys n  IF

Now what is the new mystery about mohit
working in rishabs office !!!
Something is fishyyy... πŸ˜•πŸ˜• definitely...

Cont asap and
thanks a lot for the pm.

Take care and love yaaa... tadaaa... love u too...muah...

again thank u for the comment...
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: virman_superhit

Hey... How r u??.. i am good... how are u nisha...??? Waiting for DMG update since forever... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š i know i took lot of time this time...😳 .. Saw ur note in the end... I know it discourages u to not cont with the ff with less likes and comments... But v love ur updates dear... And plzzz keep going for the regular comments and likes... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠEmbarrassed.. Ur faithful and loyal readers won't want u to stop this ff... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont worry i wont discontinue DMG... i cant say abt the rest though 😳

Now about the update... As usual fab... Nothing goes wrong in ur updates... thats your way of appreciating me and increasing my bhaw πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  The story is going on so well.. M thinking that Rishabh will b back with an evil plan, thanks to silly Mohit... πŸ˜‘😑.. But Virat should take care.. I hope he does..  for that u have to stay tuned n see whats coming up next...

Loved Kasu as usual... Awww... She is really a princess... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.. And I love when she doesn't forget her demands which are so unusual... Lol... Like her... Hatke ekdum.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. One piece she is... Love her and Maanvi scenes .. They are always treat in ur story... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ thank u soo much...

And finally the phone call... Father daughter duo is cute too... Adorable.. Love how Virat gets tensed with London talks... Lol... And I love how Virat and Maanvi ready to help each other... In all the problems... πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Too cute a couple with a lovely daughter... 

Amazing update... Plzzz... Continue soon... And dont feel disheartened... πŸ˜Š.. Love u...  love u too n now im not feeling disheartened... thanks... 😊

reply in blue
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kateyes

Awsum update ⭐️⭐️⭐️  thank u kanwal... mohit 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 he is getting on my nerves y he is hell bend 2 ruined naina's life pyaar ek junoon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ( if u do or think like dat i will surely kill u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) y r u always after my life... πŸ˜›πŸ˜† y can't he let her go ok its not easy 4 him 2 let her go but naina n rishabh was not only at fault he should 2 feel guilty 4 wht he did 2 her whn she needs him 2 support her 2 guide her n help her 2 solve her prblms he was never beside her actually he left her n let her face all prblms by ignoring her all d tym only maan was dere 4 her ( yeah she never let know maan wht her prblms were but still he was dere like her frnd ) this is what mohit needs to understand... y dont you jump into the story n knock some sense into him... i will be grateful to u sweetheart 😳 πŸ˜‰ how can he blame only naina n rishabh , rishabh was 2 not at his fault he told her sister 2 back out 4rm her decision which she is taking 4 him it was only naina who decide whom she wants in her life ( its her right 2 decide dat who is perfect 4 her ) n now rishabh is doing his best 2 compensate mohit loss but still he can't fulfil mohit wish 2 meet naina how can he ruined his sis life whn he knows she is happy with her hubi ( hope mohit understand dis soon he will not create any prblm 4 any1 whether its naina , rishabh , virman or himself lifes ) hope for the best but a story without any masala is shit... remember both the things πŸ˜›  n liked d virman n dere angel scene was cute n adorable as always kasak never forgets her demands n never let go any chance 2 tensed her father with her all unusual demands dat was really cute  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ she is getting adorable day by day ❀️❀️❀️ thank u...

reply in green
naina927 thumbnail

CHAPTER 73
       ~~ do pal pyaar ke...

virat entered the room with tiredness written on his face and manvi giggled though she tried her best to control it. today for the first time ever, virat suggested manvi that he should also help her in some of the works, like she helps him. so for the beginning, he said he would put kasak to bed today. manvi didnt agree to this suggestion of his but that doesnt mean she doesnt appreciate it. she tried making virat understand but he thought it is just too easy. manvi knew that it might seem simple and easy to this businessman virat singh vadera but who knows it isnt a cake walk.

virat : you can laugh louder mrs. vadera...
manvi : i told you that its not that easy... but tum toh tum ho...
virat : what do you mean huh...??? i successfully put her to sleep for your kind information...
manvi : yeah yeah in long two hours and i even heard the noise you both created...
virat : i was talking to her manvi...
manvi : you were running behind her... trying to catch and make her understand that its bed time... i know you and my daughter both...
virat : okk you are right... now tell me how you do handle that brat...???
manvi : haww... she isnt a brat... she is my little princess...
virat : as you say... your princess is too naughty your highness... how have you been coping up with the naughtiness n stubborness...???
manvi : virat she is not stubborn... how could you call her one...??? aur haan i handle her with love and care... she is like a delicate flower... soft and beautiful...
virat : are you alright...???
manvi : yes i am...
virat : fir ye kaisi baatein kar rahi ho...
manvi : i really mean it virat...
virat : i know mommy...
manvi : good for you... now lemme sleep...
virat sat beside manvi and took her in his arms.
manvi : i wont forgive you... you spoiled my mood...
virat : le... i was trying to help you and you are blaming me... ye kaisa insaaf...???
manvi : why are you suddenly trying to help me...???
virat : because you are pregnant... you should rest...
manvi : ohh... how thoughtful of you...
virat : thats called concern and love mrs. vadera...
manvi : yeah yeah...
virat : now lemme talk to my little baby and in the meanwhile you can go to sleep. if you want...
manvi : hawww... so now the baby is more important than me... you love me less now... (pouting like a child)
virat : manvi ji i love you sooo much and you are always on the top of my priority unlike your list where i am on the second... no may be now on the third spot...
manvi : are you taunting me or something...??? (making a confused cum sad face)
virat : aww my baby... i can never taunt you... i tease you, if you remember...
manvi made a face and crossed her arms against her chest.
virat : okkk i am sorry... mannu...
manvi : dont call me mannu...
virat : jaanu...
manvi : dont jaanu me virat... (trying to stop the smile that started to appear on her face)
virat : meri honeybun... meri cupcake... (tickling her)
manvi : haha... haahaahaa... v.. hahah.. virat... s..st. haha... stop...
virat : say you forgive me...
manvi : ok... i fo... haha... forgive you...
virat pulled manvi into his arms and smiled.
virat : i love you...
manvi : i love you too... ❀️

virat placed his hand on manvi's stomach. manvi closed her eyes and a sweet smile played on her lips. now her lifeis just the way she once wanted. she wanted to live these moments with virat and now thanks to god, she is living them. she is with her husband in this journey of life... a journey of living which will ultimately give rise to another life... a life which they created... a life which is their blood... a life which is a symbol of their undying and pious love for each other.

virat : i am soo lucky to have you manvi... without you
manvi : without you i am nothing... you are my life virat...
virat : and you are the love of my life...
manvi : i know that... (winking at him)
virat : better... i cant keep telling you that every minute...
manvi : haha... you have to keep telling me that every second for the rest of our life... do you get that...???
virat : yes... i get that... i would love to do it for the rest of my life... for every coming day of our life...
manvi : haaye... that was soo romantic... i love you...
virat : i love you too manvi ji...
manvi : virat ji ab so jae... its late... and you know its bad manners to stay awake late at night...
virat : i know momma... now give some rest to my nanhi si jaan as well...
manvi : yeah warna bahar aakar, mujhe bahut tang karega...
virat : tang toh andar se bhi kar sakta hai...
manvi : haan... woh bhi hai... (suddenly worried and scared... going through this delicate phase of life is a very special experience for every woman but it also scares them... pregnancy jitters you know)
virat : dont be scared... come... (making her lie on the bed) lets sleep...
manvi : virat but -
virat : shh... (placing his finger on her lips) i can try other way also if you want...
manvi nodded her head in negative and kissed his finger.
virat : dont turn me on...
manvi : its time to turn off... i mean the lights...
virat : arrghh... i know... goodnight princess...
manvi : goodnight...

next day, manvi sent kasak to school and virat to office and was having breakfast with vanshika. vanshika was making her eat soo much these days that all she wanted to puke.

manvi : maa bas...
vanshika : eat this apple manvi... beta fruits bhi khaya karo...
manvi : maa i am full...
vanshika : eat this apple for my grand child...
manvi : okk... but nothing more for now...
vanshika : promise... just a saunth and gond ladoo  that i will be making for you...
manvi : ladooo... nooo...
vanshika : its a must eat in pregnancy manvi... its so beneficial you know...
manvi : but i heard that they are bitter and spicy in taste...
vanshika : medicines are always bitter...
manvi : okk maa...
vanshika : manvi i want you to go and rest for now...
manvi : maa i am resting only... what else...?? though i wanted to work...
vanshika : virat told me you want to drop this idea because of kasak...
manvi : i thought it will be easier to manage both work and home... but it isnt that easy... and maa most of all, kasak needs me... i cant make her feel neglected and crave for love... aap jaanti hai na kasak hai toh hi main hoon... yahan... iss ghar mein... ab sabke saath...
vanshika : nahi beta,,, har insaan ki apni ehmiyat hoti hai... (every person has its own importance)
manvi : hmm...
vanshika : but i really think you should give yourself and your dreams a chance beta... not all people get a second chance...
manvi : maa but kasak...
vanshika : we all will manage together...
manvi : you really think i should join office...
vanshika : yes i really think and moreover my son will be more than happy to be able to spend more time with you and take care of you...
manvi : hehe... you are right maa...
vanshika : so think about it... okk...
manvi : hmm...

scene shifts
madhu : you can go rishabh...
rishabh : i am not going anywhere...
madhu : why do you want to stay with me...????
rishabh : because im in love with you...
madhu : yeah yeah and i love you to bits...
rishabh : i know... who wouldnt love me...??
madhu : me... breaking news...
rishabh : cant you just shut your mouth and rest...??
madhu : i dont want to rest... i mean lay in bed all day...
rishabh : talk to your doctor for this matter... because you clearly wont listen to me...

madhu ignored rishabh and focused on her mobile screen. she doesnt want to argue with him and on seconds thoughts, what is the use of arguing when he will do what he feels is right. rishabh asked madhu to try and take some rest and in the meanwhile he will go through some of the important papers.

scene shifts
the doorbell rang and vanshika opened the door to see virat standing there.
vanshika : virat...
virat : mom ek file chahie thi... dad bhool gaye i guess...
vanshika : dad nahi tum bhool gaye hoge...
virat : dad ki lawyer nahi ho aap... meri maa ho...
vanshika : haan haan jaanti hoon... chalo go n bring your file...
virat : manvi kya kar rahi hai...???
vanshika : room mein rest karne bheja tha...
virat : uske maje hain... aur hum din bhar kaam karte rehte hain...
vanshika : virattt...
virat : ok ok im going mom...

virat entered the room and there was no sign of manvi. virat was searching the file when he heard a sound... it was a sob.. someone was sobbing... was it manvi... yes ofcourse... who it might be he thought. virat knocked on the bathroom door and on getting no response, opened the door as it was not locked from inside. on opening the door, his breath hitched. the sight in front of his eyes frightened him and he was numb.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

less than 70 likes means NO UPDATE... or better i will pm the ones who liked the comment...

Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab update nainu...i was eagerly waiting for this update but omg !! wats with this new suspense?? can't wait it to get disclosed...update ASAP