cool---]]
now suspense
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Madam,didn't u update pretty soon??!! :/ -_-
I'll kill u if u vl repeat this..-_-

Now coming to the update..
It's was nyc..new twists nd turns..Ahan..;)
Mujhe kuch samajh ni aa rha h ki Sharon ne kya demand kiya hoga..:P
Update SOON!! O_O
nature2 thumbnail
nice chapter

N sry for late 
kriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
liked swayam's confession
simmi is such a great friend
ab dekhte hai sharon kya karwati hai swayam se
plz update soon
maliha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing ff... Very well conceptualise n brilliantly written...
Demand completed... Wen will u update dis ff??
..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 14

Credits - Marium

As I reached back home, I jumped on to my bed and closed my eyes. Phew! It had indeed been a tiring day. Thinking of what I had told Swayam to do, I'm still not sure if I was right. Simmi told me not to trust but there was this sudden connection I felt with him, which I don't think I had experienced ever before with anyone else. It was a new yet a very unique feeling. To have him act like my boyfriend all around is definitely going to be a tough job but well, that is the only way I could maintain my image in front of everyone. And its not only going to be tough for, but for him as well. Because though he has confessed he has feelings for me, but its difficult for guys in this industry to be committed to girls. Suddenly I her my phone vibrate. Well I was too tired to check it so I let it be. Not even 5 minutes and it probably had vibrated another 50 times.  Wonder who is in a mood to irritate me today.  As I picked up my phone and went through all my messages, All I could see was a simple word, Congrats. Without giving a second thought I rang up Simmi.

Sharon: Dude, why the hell am I getting these congrats messages? There is some 50-60 piled up on my phone.  I definitely can't reply thanks without knowing what it is.
Simmi: Congrats. You're the new hot topic in Bollywood. Everyone are talking about you and Swayam and your newly blossomed love. It's good you didn't announce in public that you 2 had to pretend. Otherwise it wouldn't have remained a secret anymore.
Sharon: You really think I'm that dumb?
Simmi: No babes, you're misinterpreting me. I never meant that. Anyways leave that, so how do you feel to be the new official girlfriend of Mr. Swayam Shekhawat.
Sharon: Simmi, its not going to make a difference. I'm not actually dating him I don't like him. We have to pretend for my own image. And to my close ones, I'm still the very own Sharon Raiprakash, a simple independent girl. I want to be known as Sharon Raiprakash, a girl who goes to college and works at a coffee shop not Ms. Sharon Raiprakash, the new girlfriend of Swayam Shekhawat. Which reminds me I have to join my job from tomorrow.
Simmi: I totally understand babes.  I know how you are. And don't worry, you will still be the very own Sharon for me, the one I come to know whenever I have my boyfriend issues, and the one whom I can even rely upon for my life.
Sharon: Simi, you know what. You're the best and I seriously wish I could express how much I love.
Simmi: Aww Sharon, I love you too. And don't worry; you took the right decision by asking Swayam to do this. And I know its gonna be very difficult for him, but he deserved it. Anyways Mom is screaming at me for some stupid task, which I didn't do of her so I got to go. Bye

As I cut her call, I didn't know why, I felt much better. And much lighter than before. All that tension seemed to ease up a little. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I let out a groan. Flashing the name Swayam, it continued to ring till I actually picked it up. 

Swayam: Hey Sharon. Kya kar rahi ho?
Sharon: Hey Swayam, Erm, I hope you know we aren't actually a couple.
Swayam: Hey relax, I know. I was just generally asking.
Sharon: Ya, nothing in general. Just relaxing around.  You had some work?
Swayam: No erm actually, Yes.
Sharon: Ya, tell me then.
Swayam: Actually now that officially you're my girlfriend people would expect you to you know go around with me so,
Sharon: So?

Swayam: There is this some launch of a new magazine and all the couples would be like going together so people would be you know expecting you to come along with me. So you know if you could make it.
Sharon : Erm, Ill definitely try but I cant assure you anything.
Swayam: Sharon, if you're not comfortable, then its totally fine. If the media asks something, Ill just make up some excuse.
Sharon: No, don't worry. Ill join you tonight.
Swayam: Then shall I pick you up by 9? If that's fine.
Sharon: Ya, sounds cool.

As I ended my conversation with Swayam, Panic was evident all over my face. What am I supposed to wear, What shall my body language be like, how am I supposed to interact with people out there, How to answer the media. And I knew who had the answers to this question, my savior, Ammy.

As soon as I got a message from her saying she's at home I left for her place. And within 10 minutes I was outside her room.  These days I had been quite frequently visiting the Shekhawat Mansion, all thanks to Swayam. She opened her door and without even wasting a second, I started bombarding her with my questions.  "Relax" was all she said as we entered her room.

She explained me everything in detail.  Never to avoid media questions or behave rudely with them as that would just lead to another made up story in the newspaper. If asked something too personal, just reply with a "no personal questions". Be careful of the fact that you and Swayam narrate the same love story you shared. Never get close to any of the stresses. Maintain quality distance with Swayam's co-stars and lastly always put up a smile.  She then took my out a fitted black long dress along with a set made of real diamonds. Without actually arguing I out it on and was ready with a few minutes. I curled my hair at the bottom and placed them infront of my left shoulder. Finally slipping into a pair of black stilettos, I put on slight make up and there I was ready. All I hoped was the first appearance, as Mr. Swayam Shekhawat's girlfriend shouldn't turn out to be a way too unpleasant experience.

Did any of you guys notice the new banner? Isnt it soo pretty? Thank you so much Marium for making it πŸ€—
Next Chapter after 35+ likes on page 100 πŸ˜›

Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 10 years ago
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved
Unreserved
Am i reading it right or have I developed some kinda eyesight problem??😲. Did i read an update of your FF Undesired love or am I yet dreaming I read it.. Aise koi karta hai kya aish you updated this FF after like eons and bam just when i lose hopes that I'm going to get an update of this write up of yours you present me an update unpredictable girl..πŸ˜†.
Well coming to your update it was awesome as always you're a writer and an awesome one at that you know how to hoodwink your readers by stopping at a cliffhanger point..😊. I loved your idea of pretending to be a couple so I definitely look forward to some intense romance building up what with Swayam's feelings and Sharon's dislike clouded by feelings of like and attraction towards Swayam which she is unknown of yet..πŸ˜‰.
Also I liked the conversation between Simmi and Sharon I really liked how Sharon said she is going to retain her original nature and not change and through tantrums and become all snobbish because of her pretended relationship with Swayam that was good she scored some brownie points out there it shows how unaffected she is regarding Swayam's status and stardom and i quite like it I love this strong headed Sharon very much..πŸ‘πŸΌ. It was fun reading Sharon fret about her appearance and demeanour at her first public appearance with her star boyfriend..
All in all an awesome read and I look forward to the next update make sure you update it before i pass away and you don't update chapter 15 in my memory girl..🀣.
Love,
Kashmi..πŸ€—.
Edited by sweet16cash - 10 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
LOvely update

Awosm PART
swaron_arshi_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was nice 
sharon and swayam a couple