Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Awesome song selection as usual, Umaro's jan and her pain which are not mere words but reflection of someone's heart and dropping gulf os pin into his heart like nothing else.Even though I am not regular but I can feel and sense through your song and edit...

kind a pains of life from which we wanna run but we can't or those moments want us to be in them for some hidden good in it.

Good one Chalhov👏

Thanks Arshi 🤗for coming her and commenting As soon as I saw Rudra's expressions and the scene this song flashed my mind and you know my mind tries to relate each scene to some song life always catches up at some point of time Do post your lovely analysis once in a while on a episode which catches your eye

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: billo77

Hey Putija ! how have you been?? Lovely post you made with the pictures and lyrics 😊Truly this show is refreshing I started watching it during my christmas holidays and just today came by the forum and saw your post .Nice to see you here. It will be interesting to see how the family members react on having both paro and rudra in the house. I feel really bad for Rudra he's so emotionally disturbed by his past , waiting to see his evolution with paro in his life now. So far Im enjoying the show , its very catchy and the characters are very interesting as well. The whole cast is great and there all doing an awsome job ! Anyway it was nice seeing you here 😃

Hey Billo😃 after a long time in the same forum I think after CB there was no common forum do become active here and maybe start your lovely FFs here too. Yes I am liking the show very much its bit different and like a masala movie but now maybe we will see more of family drama too and yes slowly Rudra will see Paro in a different light other then culprit witness and think beyond safeguarding his witness😉
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVELY ANALYSIS AND THE EDIT IS AWESOME.WORDS ARE EXPRESSING THEIR EMOTIONS.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chalhov,

Wonder how I missed this! This is superb song selection. Perfectly fitting into the scene. As usual, you are bang on. 👏 

I've always loved this song. So much pain, longing, wanting to go back to her childhood days, but knows very well that she can't. So helpless, one of the poignant scenes in the movie.

I am watching RR regularly. So far, so good. Hope it doesn't become a victim of the negatives of making a TV serial.

RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Loved your post Chalhov!