Edited by manreet_gill - 8 years ago
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—

Oh ho Anjali Jha is the wedding planner another welcome character into this lovely series.
I think what ever Anjali felt looking at this heavenly couple is basically what i feel or rather all the readers feel i am sure.
I can imagine Anjali swooning over this couple, something like this...

πŸ˜†

Looking forward to the mehndi !πŸ˜ƒ

Ps: Great job Geeta Di !😳 πŸ˜† 
Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res'

--edited--

"Romeo wouldn't change his mind. That's why people still remembered his name, always twined with hers." - Stephenie Meyer.

As we always remembers Arnav with Khushi's. And I think this very idea had been portrayed throught Anjali's point of view in this part :)

"A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences." - Dave Meurer.

Arnav and Khushi are supposedly the Raizada and the Gupta, but through Anjali we see how she learns that they aren't. That together, for them, it just Arnav and Khushi. The man who seldom talks enjoys every word that leaves his girls lips, it quite wonderful. I love the way you've brought Anjali into this and shown us these beautiful aspects of this couple! :)

Edited by Titaliya_AP - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 
So the wedding celebrations are going to be started in full swing. 
Anjali is the wedding planner, she knows young innocent love which both harbour. It's great she is aware what Arnav and Khushi would really love in their wedding.
Though Arnav and Khushi belong to different family yet they are one and that's what they want in their marriage celebration to be showcase, love forever hamesha.
Looking forward to read the mehndi celebrations. I know Anjali will make it perfect.
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohk soo I wanna gt married right now.!
Seriously manny uve described everything soo perfectly <3
And jus like Anjali im also swooning over their oh-so perfect luv story! 
Luved hw u wrote the details.!
cant freakin wait fr the mehendi :D
Edited by ArhiVirAnya - 10 years ago
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really a beautiful part... Loved it..
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very beautiful one.. wedding preparations from point of view of wedding planner is great.. loved how a wedding planner who have been 10 years in business is mesmerized by ARSHI and their love.. loved the update.. looking forward to every rasam ... πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just pleasantly surprised  to see a well detailed update regarding wedding plan...so beautiful... i could see the s sizzling  chemistry of arnav and khushi's through the eyes of anjali...so beautiful pictures you put on of wedding venue and khushi and anjli's ...i am going to make suit like khushi when i go to india  Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago