Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Rab NBana DJodi ~ 

Chapter 3 - 

I was lying in my bed. It was too early to wake up but my entire schedule was messed up. I looked at the clock once again. It was 5:15 now. Seemed like a much more suitable time to wake up than 3 in the morning. I got and grabbed a pair of track pants a T-shirt. I quickly changed and headed out for an early morning bike ride. I drove around for about an hour or so. It was so beautiful. The peaceful sight. I just loved it. When I came back home, I parked my bike outside the door and looked up at Antara's balcony. The door was open. I checked my watch and saw that it was almost 6:30. That meant that she was awake. Great, I we could spend some time together now. I walked over and rang the bell. Antara opened the door. She was wearing her glasses again and was looking adorable. "Good morning," she said. "Tu itni subhe subhe yahan kya kar ra hain?" "Jet lag... Teri balcony ka door khula dekha toh milne aa gaya." I said. "Tu mujhe aandar nahi bulaigi?" She hit herself on the head. "Main bhi na. Aa andar aa ja," she said. I walked in and asked, "Uncle kaha hain?" "Woh toh abhi so re hain. Tu chai peega?" she asked. "Haan, teri haath ki chai ki toh baat hi alag hain," I replied. She smiled and headed towards the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and picked up a newspaper from the table. I had missed all of this in London. Having breakfast at Antara's house and just spending time with her. But she had changed over the past two years. She was older now. And beautiful.

I left Raghu in the living area and headed into the kitchen. I pulled out the pot and let the water boil. "Tu nashta bhi khaega?" I asked. "Haan kyun nahi khaonga?" he replied. "Theek hain, main gobi ke paranthe bana deti hoon, tere favourite," I said. "Yaar mooh mein paani aagaya, jaldi se bana de," he said. I smiled. Gobi ke paranthe were Raghu's favourite. I reached up to grab the box of sugar. It wasn't on its normal shelf. I looked up and saw that Papa had moved it onto the shelf above it. The one that I could never reach. I sighed and got on my tip pi toes. My hand still wouldn't reach. Suddenly, someone's hand came on top of mine. I turned around and saw Raghu. I smiled and moved out of the way. He brought the box down and put it on the counter. "Thanks," I said. "You're welcome," he said and leaned against the counter. I finished making the tea and poured it into a cup and handed it to him. He took it and had a sip. "Tere haath ki chai ko maine bahut miss kiya," he said. "Chup chap chai pi nahi toh parantha bhi nahi milega," I told him. "Jo hukam, meri chashmish," he said, bowing down in front of me. I laughed. Nothing had changed. It was liked the old times.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and saw Antara trying to get a box. Pagal. If she knows that her hand can't reach it, then why does she try? I went behind her and put my hand on hers. It was as if I had gotten shocked. It felt different... My trance broke when she turned around and smiled. I took the box down for her and put it on the counter. She finished making the tea and handed me the cup. "Tere haath ki chai ko maine bahut miss kiya," I said. "Chup chap chai pi nahi toh parantha bhi nahi milega," she told me. "Jo hukam, meri chashmish," I said, bowing down in front of her. She laughed. I looked up and saw her beautiful face. She looked like angel while laughing. Wait. Why was I thinking about her like that? She's my best friend. "Chashmish, parantha bana na, mujhe bhook lagi hain," I said. "Haan banati hoon na. Aur tune mujhe phirse chashmish bulana shuru kar diya," she said and picked up the flour. "Tere ko dekh ke na, yehi naam dimag mein aata hain," I replied. She was kneading the dough when a gust of wind came from the open window in the kitchen. Some of her hair escaped from the bun she had put it in and flew in front of her face. She moved her hand to move the hair away but I stopped her before she could. Her eyes looked up at me with a questioning look. I smiled at her and gently tucked her hair behind her ear. "Main khud bhi toh kar sakti thi," she said. "Apne haaton ko dekh," I said. The dough had stuck to her hands. "Oh," she said. "Exactly," I replied. She turned around to finish kneading the dough and started to make the parantha. "Waise Machmach aur Rukhsana kahan hain? Kal airport bhi nahi aaye they?" "Woh dono Bhopal gaye hain," she replied. "Bhopal? Kyun?" I asked. "Un dono ko shaadi karni hain, issi liye woh Rukhsana ki Ammi se baat karne gaye hain," she replied. Machmach and Rukhsana were getting married? I had missed out on a lot in the past two years. I knew they were dating but Machmach had never mentioned that he wanted to get married to Rukhsana. "Kamal hain. Machmach ne kabhi mujhe bataya nahi," I said. "Abhi do hafte phele hi toh Machmach ne Rukhsana ko propose kiya tha. Aur kya proposal tha, har ladki ka dream proposal. Maine uss ki madat bhi ki thi," she said. I shook my head. "Jaldi se bana na, nahi toh main jaa raha hoon," I said. "Bas hogaya," she said and picked up a plate and put the parantha in it with a bowl of yoghurt and handed it to me. "Yeh le, kha," she said. I took the plate and broke of a piece and ate it. "Chashmish, yeh kya hain?" I asked. "Gobi ka parantha hain, aur kya hain?" she replied.

"Chashmish, yeh kya hain?" he asked. "Gobi ka parantha hain, aur kya hain?" I replied. What was wrong with him? Couldn't he see? "Antara, iss mein namak bilkul bhi nahi hain," he said. "Jhoota, maine namak dala tha," I said and took his plate and broke off a piece and ate it. I swallowed it. Ok so he was right. There was no salt. I looked up at him and he raised his eyebrows. "Sorry," I said. "Par iss mein meri koi galati nahi hain." "Toh kya meri galati hain?" he asked. "Haan, tune hi toh mujhe distract kiya tha," I said. "Wah wah Chashmish. Ek toh chori, upar se seena zoori," he said. "Tume parantha chaiye ya nahi?" I asked, holding my finger up. "Agar tu theek se baneygi toh," he said, pushing my finger down. "Toh phir wahan jaa ke betho na. Mujhse chipakli jaise chipak kyun re ho?" I asked, resting my hands on my waist. He leaned towards my face and said "Fine." He turned and walked away to sit at on the couch. "Yeda," I muttered under my breath. "Suna maine," he called. I sighed and starting making the parantha again. Hey Bhagwaan, yeh kaisa ajeeb sa dost diya hain aap ne mujhe?

Chapter 4 

Edited by -.serendipity.- - 9 years ago
Precap For Chapter 4:
I was looking around when suddenly; Raghu came out of the bathroom in only a towel. I quickly turned around. "Antara, tu yahan kya kar rahi hain?" he asked. "Tu kapre pehen ke nahi aa sakta bahar? Chodo. Jaldi se tayaar hoke neeche aa ja. Hume bahar jaana hain," I said and ran out. "Par jaana kahan hain?" he called behind me. "Shopping. Jaldi se aa ja," I said and came downstairs. 
rantra123 thumbnail
Itx welll nice!!!!!!!!!!...
keep wrtng lk thz nd do plz update soon
i knw im gttng little bt annyng
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for posting it here too
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rantra123

Itx welll nice!!!!!!!!!!...

keep wrtng lk thz nd do plz update soon
i knw im gttng little bt annyng

thanks 
i will be updating soon ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: rima4ever

thanks for posting it here too

np ðŸ˜Š
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Precap Is Amazing...
RaNtara off to shopping..
i just commented in blog...
thanx for the pm...
update asap... and do pm me...

Originally posted by: hayakhan5

Precap Is Amazing...
RaNtara off to shopping..
i just commented in blog...
thanx for the pm...
update asap... and do pm me...

glad you liked it 
no problem 
i'm about to update the other one so stay tuned ðŸ˜Š
and will pm you for sure ðŸ˜Š

Chapter 4

After breakfast at Antara's house, I headed back to my house. I walked in to be bombarded with my mom's questions. "Kahan they tum? Subhe subhe kahan chale gaye they?" "Mom, mom, relax. Main Antara ke saath tha," I said. "Bata toh sakte they, main itni pareshaan thodi na hoti," she said. "Sorry meri pyaari mom, par aap ko toh paata hain ki yeh toh hum hamesha karte hain," I said. "Phir bhi, abhi abhi toh wapas aaye ho, ek din to apne mom ke saath bita sakte they," she replied. "Toh phir main Antara ko khe deta hoon ki woh kal humate saath breakfast kare." "Antara ke bina tera koi kaam nahi hota na?" mom asked. "Mom, Antara meri best friend hain, agar main uss ke saath waqt nahi bitonga, toh aur kiss ke saath bitonga?" I asked. "Haan haan theek hain, ab tum jao jaa kar kapre badal lo," she said. "Ji mom, main abhi aata hoon," I said and headed up to my room.

I was cleaning up the kitchen when Papa walked in. "Good morning Papa," I said. "Good morning princess. Yahan subhe subhe kaun aaya tha?" he asked, sitting down at the table. "Papa, woh Raghu aaya tha," I said, pouring his tea. I handed him the cup and sat down next to him. "Raghu ko aaye hue ek din bhi nahi hua aur phir se yeh sab shuru?" he said. "Papa, aap toh jaante hi hain Raghu ki aadate," I said. "Woh sab theek hain, ab tu jaa aur jaa ke jaldi se tayaar ho ja, phir tujhe Anjali aunty ki help karni hain na," Papa said. "Ji Papa," I said and hurried to get ready.

I rang the doorbell and Aunty opened the door. "Good morning Aunty," I said walking in. "Good morning beta," she said. "Toh Aunty aap batiye kya karna hain. Waise toh sab tayaaria ho chuki hain, par agar kuch re gaya ho toh bata do. Iss party mein koi kami nahi rehni chaiye," I said. "Haan beta, tum ek kaam karo. Raghu ko shopping ke liye le chalo aur usse kal ke liye ek acha sa suit select kar lena. Aur haan, agar tume bhi kuch pasand aaye, toh tum bhi le lena," she said. "Ji Aunty, main Raghu ko lekar aati hoon," I said and headed up stairs. I walked into his room and said, "Raghu kahan hain tu?" I was looking around when suddenly; Raghu came out of the bathroom in only a towel. I quickly turned around. "Antara, tu yahan kya kar rahi hain?" he asked. "Tu kapre pehen ke nahi aa sakta bahar? Chodo. Jaldi se tayaar hoke neeche aa ja. Hume bahar jaana hain," I said and ran out. "Par jaana kahan hain?" he called behind me. "Shopping," I said and came downstairs. "Kya hua Antara?" Aunty asked as I came down the stairs. "Aunty, aap ke bete ke paas toh bilkul bhi samaj nahi hain. Bathroom se towel pehen ke bahar aa gaya tha," I said. "Raghu, bhi na. Tum betho, woh aata hi hoga," Aunty said. I sat down on the couch, waiting for Raghu.

I was in the bathroom when I heard someone walk into my room. Who was it? I opened the door and saw Antara there. "Raghu kahan hain tu?" she said. She turned around and saw me and quickly turned back. "Antara tu yahan kya kar rahi hain?" I asked. "Tu kapre pehen ke nahi aa sakta bahar?" she asked. I looked down and saw that I was only wearing a towel and turned around. "Chodo. Jaldi se tayaar hoke neeche aa ja. Hume bahar jaana hain." She left the room and I called behind her, "Par jaana kahan hain?" "Shopping," she called out. Shopping? For what? I quickly went back into the bathroom and put on my clothes. I came downstairs and saw Antara sitting on the couch. "Normally ladke ladkion ki wait karte hain, par yahan pe toh ulta ho ra hain," she said, standing up. "Yeah, yeah. Ab yeh bata ki hum shopping kyun jaa re hain," I asked. "Aunty ne tujhe bataya nahi?" I shook my head. "Arre, kal raat tere liye party rakhi. Uncle ne kaha tha ki woh ek bahut bari announcement karni hain. Tere liye kapre khareedne hain, issi liye. Ab chalo na." I wondered what announcement Dad wanted to make now... "Theek hain chal," I said. She linked her arm with mine and smiled at me. I smiled back and we headed out to the front. 

A/N: Hope you guys like this update. ðŸ˜Š