Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dsudipa

fabulous update, finally they met and on a good note,they gt 2nd chance in their life, looking frwd d nxt pls continue soon,thx 4 PM

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jldi jldi next updt de do yaar plsss
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone, today I completed my 4 years in Forum, peeche mud ke dekhti hoon toh lagta hain kal hi ki baat hain jab I joined FF, usse pehele bhi I used to visit the forum but never thought of joining but I did, and the credit goes to Mishal Raheja who, then used to come in the serial Lagi Tujhse Lagan on Colors and that's how my journey in this forum started. I have so beautiful and memorable moments here, got to know so many people and made great friends over here. Forum is the platform which made me realize that I too can write, I was thrilled and nervous when I first wrote my OS but the appreciation I got from the members were beyond my words, THANK YOU  all to those lovely readers and members. I was about to update this FF tomorrow but thought of celebrating my 4 th year with you all so here is the next part, hope you all will enjoy.

recap

They both reached Priya's apartment and Priya thanked him. She invited him but Ram said he will come later. They both bid each other good night and Ram drove away.

Next day in the function, Priya was checking everything, everything is prepared and stage is set. Today she is wearing the saree which yesterday Ram choose for her. It is violet in colour and is a silk one. Priya is looking very pretty in that, with this she was wearing a silver necklace with matching earing and a silver kangan, her beauty was enhancing more as she has put deep kohl in her eyes with a natural lip colour. She has made a loose bun in which a silver pin is pierced. She was looking gorgeous at the same time very beautiful. Priya was in backstage checking finally when someone said that Chief Guest has arrived. Priya came out with other students, the faculty members and Dean Francis also came to receive him. Priya came and welcomed him and to her surprise she saw Ram Kapoor in front of him. Ram also saw her and smiled though he didn't say anything. Dean Francis took him inside and all followed them. He introduced Mr. Kapoor to everyone and finally to Priya.

In the panel discussion both Ram and Priya voiced their thoughts and views and there was roar of claps in the hall. The function ended on good note.

It was time for dinner and as decided Priya looked after the Chief Guest.

Ram - it was a pleasant surprise to see you here

Priya - me too, I wasn't expecting you, btw why didn't you introduced yourself to me last night

Ram - I remember I have clearly introduced myself.

Priya - you said you are an entrepreneur, never said you are The Ram Kapoor, the business magnet.

Ram - does it really matter when we start a friendship, kya dosti me yeh sab matter karta hain, paisa, power all these.

Priya - nahi karta hain lekin I was quite taken aback to know real you, kitna suna hain aapke bare me, and you are now in front of me

Ram - I hope meri asliyat janne ke baad humari dosti pe koi aanch nahi aayegi?

Priya looked at him and saw he is really worried about their friendship; she smiled and said nahi aayegi.

Ram was relieved hearing her and smiled.

Priya - toh aap yahan business ke saath saath iss invitation pe bhi aaye the?

Ram couldn't say anything as before that some students came up to him and started to bombard their questions with that some media people also came to take pics for them. Ram handled them efficiently and after some many minutes they left him.

Priya smiled and asked, you have to face these things a lot, right?

Ram smiled and said yes but now am habituated, so you were asking me something?

Priya - nahi main bas aise hi...

Ram - yes am here for both the reasons, but now I want to see the city, it seems quite interesting.

Priya got excited and say you must see the city, it's beautiful.

Ram - aap dikhayengi mujhe yeh sheher?

Priya looked at him for moments and then smiled at him and said okay.

Ram smiled but in his heart he was dancing in joy. After the dinner got over all bid bye to him and Ram took Priya's number and said he will call her later. He came back to his hotel room and came in the balcony of his suite. The entire city was beaming with lights and Ram can feel a happiness around him, he found his life again, he found being Mr. Kapoor again, he found his Priya's Ram again, he got his Priya back, his life is back. Ram looked at the sky and silently offered a prayer to the Almighty for sending Priya back in his life. 

Next day, in the morning Priya was getting ready for her college when her phone buzzed. She took the call; it was Ram on other end, a smile flashed on her face,

Priya - Good Morning

Ram - Good Morning, hope I have not disturbed you

Priya - not at all, I am getting ready for my college

Ram - can we meet today?

Priya - aaj thoda mushkil hoga, can we meet tomorrow?

Ram was little disheartened to hear such, ab ek pal bhi Priya ke bagair jeena mushkil hain but he can't hurried up, he needs to know if she is comfortable or not, with that he wants to know her mind, what's she thinking. In fact, lately he has started reading about partial memory loss and was also in talks with some renowned psychiatrist of the world.

Ram - aapko yaad hain na aap ne kahan tha aap mujhe yeh sheher ghumayengi?

Priya - yaad hain aur main aapko dikhayungi bhi, in fact main soch rahi thi ke agar aap kal second half me free hain toh we can go to some places.

Ram - yeah sure, I have no problem, I can manage that.

Priya - then tomorrow we will execute our plan, btw aap kab tak hain yahan?

Ram - abhi kuch din aur lagega mujhe

Priya - I guess you will enjoy your stay in Singapore

Ram - I am already enjoying that.

Priya this time didn't say anything.

Ram - okay then will see you tomorrow, saying these both hangs up the phone.

The entire day Ram and Priya were busy with their respective work but both kept thinking about each other. While Ram is thinking about Priya and him and their old days, on the other Priya was thinking about Ram Kapoor, the man she met recently. It was a coincidence but somewhere he is successful leaving an impression on her. Priya was thinking in her heart that she has just met this man and she liked him, she liked to talk with him and he makes her feel comfortable. There is something in his eyes which draws Priya towards him, kya hain woh nahi janti hain, jab bhi unse baat karti hain maano lagta hain koi bohot purana rishta hain unke saath, she feels an utterly peace in her heart. Priya thought of talking with Dr. Pradhan regarding this. 

After her college gets over she came in the hospital and enquired about Dr. Pradhan but got to know he has been out for some work, Priya came to the children ward and indulged herself in them. After an hour later, when she geared to go back, she looked for doctor but Ameya didn't return till that time. Priya didn't wait for him and come back to her apartment.

Ram who was in his meeting all day kept thinking about Priya. Jab se woh mili hain ek pal ke liye bhi usse bhulaya nahi hain, he wanted to take her in his arms and buried himself in her hug, jitna dard aur taqleef Priya ne saha hain inn 2 saalon me Ram wants to take away all those from her. Priya ko toh yeh tak yaad nahi hain ke she was carrying his child, unn dono ki pyaar ki nishaani, kitni raatein jaagi hain dono ne iss pal ke liye, kitni baatein ki hain dono ne apne gudiya ke bare me, kitne saapne dekhe hain iss pal ke liye, lekin reyth ki tarah sab haath se fisal gaya. Ram was standing near the window of his drawing room of his suite and was looking in front and was thinking such. In his heart he said, Priya main tumse vaada karta hoon ke main tumhe ab koi taqleef nahi hone dunga, tum mujhe yaad nahi toh kya hua hamara pyaar toh hain, ab wahi tumhari taqaat banegi, main tumhe sab yaad dilaunga, bas ab tum wapas aa jao, I promise ab tum aur main hamesha ek saath rahenge, koi hamein juda nahi kar payega, jo sapna hum dono ne milke dekhe the we will make it happen, I love you, I love you so much, ab main tumse aur dur nahi reh sakta, inn do saalon me har pal tumhare bagair hazaar mauten mar chuka hoon ab aur nahi. I will make you mine forever. 

The screen splits Ram and Priya in their respective thoughts but both thinking about each other.

Next day was Friday, Priya had finished her classes, and she was collecting her things when her phone buzzed, she took the call, and Ram was on the other end,

Ram - sorry to disturb you, woh main keh raha tha ki agar aap ki college khatam ho gayi hain toh can I come and pick you up?

Priya - my classes are over, but you don't have to come here rather let's meet in the nearby coffee shop

Ram took down the name and address of the coffee shop from Priya. After waiting for 15 minutes, Priya turned up. Ram's lip curved into a smile as Priya entered. He said in his heart, tum hamesha mujhe intezaar karwati ho lekin uska outcome bohot sweet hota hain. Priya was wearing a steel grey formal trouser along with white top and a pink stole. Ram for moments keep looking at her. He has seen Priya in jeans and kurti for twice but never in this dress, she was looking very beautiful in this, log sach kehte hain jab ek aurat maa banti hain toh uske chehre me ek alag hi glow aa jata hain, though she had a miscarriage but still her beauty has enhanced in these 2 years. Priya smiled at him while coming towards the table. She came and took her chair. Her hair was in a loose bun and some streaks were falling on her face making her look more beautiful and angelic. Ram suppressed his thought of kissing her harder. Priya smiled and said

Priya - sorry mere liye aapko wait karna para woh actually...

Ram - its okay Miss Sharma waise bhi mujhe ab adat ho gaya hain

Priya - sorry, main kuch samjhi nahi

Ram - leave it, mujhe bohot bhook lagi hain lets order first phir we will decide where we can go, shall we?

Priya - okay

Ram - so what would you like to have?

Priya - just a cup of coffee

Ram - aapko bhook nahi lagi, yahan ke veg dishes bhi kaafi achhi hain

Priya knotted her eyebrows in surprise and said aap ko kaise pata main veg hoon?

Ram for moments couldn't say anything then suppressed his awkwardness with a smile and said woh uss din institute me I saw eating veg so I know.

Priya smiled.

After the food being served, Ram asked,

Ram - toh aap mujhe kya kya dikhayengi?

Priya smiled and said Singapore ki best 10 places.

Ram - well am ready.

While having their snacks and coffee they chatted few more moments then cam out from the coffee shop. Ram opened the door of his car and made Priya comfortable on the passenger seat and came to the driving seat. Ram was making himself comfortable when Priya said

Priya - will it be not difficult for you to drive in here?

Ram - why?

Priya - you don't even know the places?

Ram smiled and said uske liye aap hain na, you will guide me in the journey, I hope we will make through it with ease.

Listening to him Priya smiled and Ram said in his heart, tum ho toh mujhe kisi bhi cheez se darr nahi lagta, I know we both can do this, bas tum mere saath rehena.

Ram and Priya started their Singapore hopping with their first destination that is Botanical Gardens.

The Botanical Gardens of Singapore is situated in an area of approx 64 acres which is in the top tourist attraction with beautiful scenery and lush green trees. There is also a Swan Lake in it which is located not very far from the entrance. The National Orchid Garden is the main attraction within the garden. The hilly three-hectare site which is located on the mid-western side of the Garden has a collection of more than 1000 species and 2000 hybrids of orchids. The Garden is located exactly in the middle of the town.

When Ram and Priya came in the Garden the dusk has just set in, though the last rays of sun was still in sky and the ambiance was perfect. Priya was making Ram watch the Garden but Ram was hardly paying attention to her, he was just simply enjoying walking beside her. Priya made Ram come near the Swan Lake and they kept watching the lake for sometime. The ripples in water made Priya come out from her transe, she looked at her side and saw Ram is looking at her, she became embarrassed and smiled.

Priya - sorry, woh main bas kuch soch rahi thi

Ram - its okay, this place is so beautiful that anyone can lost in its serenity.

Priya smiled. They come to another place which is the mid-western side of the garden. This is National Orchid Garden which has 1000 species and 2000 hybrid of orchids. It is the most attracted place among the visitors. Ram and Priya both were mesmerized to see such beauty in front of their eyes. They both spend quality time in the garden and then came out from it. By the time they come out from Garden, it was dark outside.

Ram - thank you so much for making me showing this wonderful place.

Priya - am happy to know that you liked it, if you aren't in hurry then can we go to another place?

Ram - I have no problem, lekin aap...

Priya - actually uss jagah ka mazaa sirf raat ko hi ata hain, you can enjoy that in night only.

Ram - aisi kaun si jagah hain?

Priya - its actually the night life of the city but in the midst of river, it is actually knows as Boat Quay and Clarke Quay

Boat Quay and Clarke Quay are the night life of the city filled with restaurants, pubs and clubs, the atmosphere is crowded and mixed up witt loud jazz music. The crowds are of mixed people from builders clubbing, young executives to couples who want to enjoy a romantic dinner and with that many foreign tourists.

When Ram and Priya came here they can feel the pulse of the city.

Ram - its amazing, the floating boat and the ambiance is really good, par aapko dekh ke nahi lagta hain ki aap inn jagah me aati hain?

Priya smiled and said no I don't come but if you really want to see the night of Singapore you must visit this place, to know the city you need to know the people of that place and this is where people belong though not all.

While talking to each other they came to an open restaurant where band was performing and people were dancing, both Ram and Priya came and took a seat, they ordered some soft drinks and were enjoying the music, they were playing some funky numbers. While RaYa were having their drinks the number stopped and they started to play some soft number, Priya was enjoying the music while Ram was constantly watching her. After some moments he asked Priya for dance. She hesitated initially but later gave her hand to Ram. Both Ram and Priya came in the dance floor and started to move in the rhythm of the music. Ram kept his right hand on Priya's waist and her right hand in his left one. They are now very much close and Ram is drinking all her beauty. Priya is feeling an unusual feeling, she isn't nervous or uncomfortable rather she is feeling very secure and comfy. She looked at Ram and saw he is staring at her, Priya shifted her gaze, some hairs was on her face which was disturbing her, Ram very gently tucked those behind her ears, Priya shivered from this action but Ram smiled in his heart. He said to him, tum aaj bhi waise hi react karti ho jaise 2 saal pehele karti thi, aaj bhi main jab tumhe chhuta hoon toh tum wahi feel karti ho jo main tumhe feel karwata tha, yeh humara pyaar hi hain and now I know you still love me and I will make you realize that very soon, I promise Priya.

That day they both came back to their respective places and it was decided next day they will see the other places as Priya has her weekend off. Ram dropped her in her apartment and bid her good night and drove off.     

I hope you people are enjoying the tour of the city Singapore along with RaYa romance, keep reading more of it are coming. If you all like this part then do hit the "LIKE" button and please leave your valuable comments.

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations dear...happy anniversary
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a beautiful and serene update.
Ram progression is icing on the cake.
I thouroughly enjoyed it.
The place beauty is well excuted loving their relationship. and the dance is just romantic.
awesome. superbly penned down.
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely beautiful update 😊
nd congrats dear for completing four yrs 😊
Continue soon...
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations dear on completing 4 years... Coming to the update...I loved it...Loving the Raya moments along the beautiful Singapore...Lovely...Hoping with Ram along with Priya she faintly remembers something about her past...Waiting for the story to unfold...Update soon dear...Thanks for the PM and update...
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part...!!!!
love rams attmpts...!!!
and tht dance...awww...!!! so cute...!!!!

hope priya regains her memory soon...!!! 

contn asap...!!!
thnx fr the pm...!!! 

sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luvly updt..cntinue soon dear.n thanks for the pm
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for 4yrs dear
awesome updt dear
so beautifully written