Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations to both of you! Aarwen and Chalhov!🥳A relative new comer and an old old timer!😃 How IPK binds us together! We all aim to reach your credentials one day Chalhov dear! 
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res
@ 226 Two shades of a man. Is he a Shaitan or a  Rajkumar ?!

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jan 27th 2012, an episode watched a gazillion times .. every time with a little somersault inside... simple, witty, classy romance... two years on... and the magic never fades!

She questions him with all her haq.. "kahan gaye, kisi ko batha ke kyon nahi gaye, hum sab kitne pareshan hai.. haan..aap ke liye".. He charmed of her concern ...and brief return of that "farq"...but she would slip away...he knew she missed him!

She fidgets with her mehendi in the kitchen, panics at the disclosure of matters of her heart.. the shatir dimaag returns...grabs the moment... his name on her palm... ingrained in her lines of destiny...again her witty cover up "hamara naam me bhi A hai"! He knew she was HIS!

She enters the lion's den hiding all the panic for what has transpired between them few minutes ago in the kitchen...

While retrieving that piece of jewelry from that pool...his unintended yet very casual proximity makes her restless.. as always.. and he had to make sure "tum theek ho".. .. she is NOT.. yet she has to substantiate her self sufficiency ... the feisty girl who  darthi hai par karthi hai proclaims "hum hark kam khud kar sakthe hain"...

With his new found comfort, assurance and right on her ...he wouldn't hesitate to dispute her claim.. and throws a challenge at her.. an intimate one... their love song paces as he draws her dupatta closer... "lagi shart"... THE most sensuous words one would hear from a man all consumed by this girl ...and the sound of a peck on her cheek.. ..that would reverberate  even after 2 years.. GAME ON!

Romance like one comes across very rarely...top of the game acting where a little nod here, a smirk there, raising of an eye brow here, a little mischief in the eyes there would make one stroll endlessly on the streets of romance of ASR and Khushi!

"Wave after wave of love flooded the stage and washed over me, the beginning of the one great durable romance of my life" ... the romance of ASR and Khushi!

credit to the uploader.

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Jan 27th 2012, an episode watched a gazillion times .. every time with a little somersault.. simple, witty, classy romance... two years on... and the magic never fades!

She questions him with all her haq.. "kahan gaye, kisi ko batha ke kyon nahi gaye, hum sab kitne pareshan hai.. haan..aap ke liye".. He charmed of her concern ...and brief return of that "farq"...but she would slip away...he knew she missed him!

She fidgets with mehendi in the kitchen, panics at the disclosure of matters of her heart.. the shatir dimaag returns...grabs the moment... his name on her palm... ingrained in her lines of destiny...again her witty cover up "hamara naam me bhi A hai"! He knew she was HIS!

She enters the lion's den hiding the all the panic for what has transpired between them few minutes ago in the kitchen...

While retrieving that piece of jewelry from that pool...his unintended yet very casual proximity makes her restless.. as always.. and he had to make sure "tum theek ho".. .. she is NOT.. yet she has to substantiate her self sufficiency ... the feisty girl who  darthi hai par karthi hai proclaims "hum hark kam khud kar sakthe hain"...

With his new found comfort, assurance and right on her ...he wouldn't hesitate to dispute her claim.. and throw a challenge at her.. an intimate one... their love song paces as he draws her dupatta closer... "lagi shart"... THE most sensuous words one would hear from a man all consumed by this girl ...and the sound of a peck on her cheek.. ..that would reverberate  even after 2 years.. GAME ON!

Romance like one comes across very rarely...top of the game acting where a little nod here, a smirk there, raising of an eye brow here, a little mischief in the eyes there would make one stroll endlessly on the streets of romance of ASR and Khushi!

"Wave after wave of love flooded the stage and washed over me, the beginning of the one great durable romance of my life" ... the romance of ASR and Khushi!

credit to the uploader.

Horizon I tried to bring back Khushi's anarkali color in your post. Both equally breathtaking! Your words brought back all the breathlessness and eagerness of watching this day in Arshi life for the first time.. .. Was it just 1 day? Such fast paced crisp episodes with so much to look forward to..
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for those colors aarwen. Yes all these were in the same episode, 20 mortal minutes. Dream phase it was truly! thanks again.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ep 226

"Pata nai iss ghar mein ho kya raha hai?" .. In reply Mami's "phati saree and chillar party" brought such an adorable expression on Arnav's face.. Do I detect a relieved expression behind the ASR front? His wife is somewhere around and all feels right again..He still needs some answers and Nani happily obliges.. the secret is out..this is what Khushi was planning for whole of yesterday. In the middle of the sequence some food for thought .. "wo abhi bhi tiffin".. Why why didn't she do something better?! he sees so much ability in her.. I always felt he would be distinctly proud of her.. won't even go into the future where the thing she did end up doing for her self was a Mrs India contest...

"Aman press ye story ko exaggerate kar re to prove ki hum monstors hai".. ASR is back.. no longer the lovesick forlorn husband but the ruthless businessman .. she is there and somehow that is all that matters.. In the room a kid with the other kids progresses in the tale she weaves.. a woman who has embraced everything in the raizada hoisehole.. "Humari nani..matlab humari pati ki nani" ..  a corny buildup all leading to the shaitaan coming face to face with the sundari.   In an instant a change in expression .. From a girl trying to forget reality behind the mask of laughter to a woman in love .. Sanaya's eyes expressing the hurt.. The question .. Why are you mean to me.. You didn't want to see me I stayed away.. And I missed you too... all in 1 fleeting instant.. ASR perhaps still too stunned at his sankadevi's new venture . Look who has come between him and his Khushi.. "dekhiye sundari kitni dari hui hai" .. and with a delicious expression Barun exclaimed "sundari?!" and it is at this moment that I decide I do like this episode!

Brings order to the confusion and heads out to his private place.. I just noticed without Khushi he wasn't shown gardening.. no there would not be peace even in that in the state he had been.. But now that she is somewhere around him he can go about his routine.. maybe even eavesdrop on her voice.. not yet paying attention to the story but alert to the woman.. And then the line that grabs his full attention.. a pause.. who is the rajkumar she dreams about.. no idea what is going in his head but can only guess.. Music softens..beautiful voice modulation by sanaya..  "Sundari ko ye baat samajh hi nai aati thi ki shiataan aur rajkumar dono ek hi aadmi the".. Wondering guilt laden eyes.. swallowing hard.. trying to stop himself to drown in the feeling.. He remembers himself as ranjha about to die than live without his Heer..  remembers screaming yelling out of control hurting this girl.. does he need proof of her innocence? Isn't it all in his eyes.. in her words.. in the effect her hurt has on him.. like he will confess days later.. "har baar" ..  yes he has been a rakshas to her but she still sees a rajkumar in him somewhere.. both wishing it could always be this way..

2 actors not even in the same frame just the music connecting them..yet am left wondering have I ever seen such display of emotions before? Why does all this seem convincing? This is when I tell myself I do love even this episode!

Never a fan of arshi as parents maybe couldn't really imagine them that way but with this scene my mind is changing .. Maybe a show of cool and aloof but oh so indulgent with this kid.. This insanely hilariously situation.. I have no idea what was on the plate the kid was offering but by this point am past caring.. Reading the note the slight smirk and finally with "Oye sun bahut bhuk lagi hai harpreet ka Kya wait karun tujhse kaam Chala leta Hun" a definite grin. A naughty kid Who loves teasing peeps out of the stern man.. Brilliant sense of humor and an actor with impeccable timing for comedy.. after he strode off barking "Aman is there anything you can do right?!" could you miss the slight tilt in head earlier when the kids stood with his plants  .. The unuttered "unbelievable" in the air.. Am telling myself by this point that I was crazy to even think I did not like this episode!

Phases of love .. Ruthna .. Cherna .. But underneath it all a definite happiness.. You are in front of me.. I am alive .. Can see you hear you.. Have always felt you.. Exchange of letters.. some could call it love letters for are they not just that? but being Arshi it has to be different.. I remember Barun saying this in some offscreen segment "main point hai they love each other. But they cant talk about the main point so they keep circling around it" .. "Idhar mere plants aaye udhar harpreet gaya" .. Hahaha.. "Shisha dekho" .. Nai Nai laad governer how many times have we seen you mesmerised by this woman's beauty and yet you continue to pretend.. to play..   a young boy with a young girl in a world of their own..

Can't help noticing Anjali looked pretty today.. and can't help imagining what if the interfering kind hearted sister actually stumbled on a heartfelt love letter.. haha.. "sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi achcha hai Lavanyaji.." has been replaced by "Sapno ki duniya se kab ke bahar aa chuke hai" .. All leading up to the moment "Who the hell is swami!" ..
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

CONGRATULATIONS

Hi Blasters new thread and so many posts👏 

The phase of marriage when KHUSHI will fight back and Arnav will realize the middle class living and also a cute phase when both will compromise on many things leading
 to more problems and MORE LOVE😉

Jaane Jaan Dhoondta Phir Raha
Hoon Tumhe Raat Din Main Yahan Se Vahan

Kaise batayein
Kyun tujhko chahe
Yaara bata na paayein
Baatein dilon ki
Dekho jo baki
Aankhein tujhe samjhaein
Tu jaane na..
Tu jaane na...

How do I tell,
Why I love you,
O friend, I'm unable to tell..
see, whatever talks of hearts
is remaining,
the eyes explain to you
you don't know..
you don't know..

milke bhi, hum na mile
Tumse na jaane kyun, meelon ke,
Hain faasle tumse na jaane kyun
Anjaane, hain silsile
Tum se na jaane kyun, sapne hai
Palkon tale tum se na jaane kyun..

Even after meeting, I didn't meet-
you, don't know why, of miles-
there are distances from u, don't know why,
unknown series (of say, links) are there,
attached to you, don't know why, dreams are there-
below the eyelids, because of you, don't know why..

Kaise batayein
Kyun tujhko chahen
Yaara batha na paayein
Baatein dilon ki
Dekho jo baki
Aake tujhe samjhayein
Tu jaane na..
Tu jaane na

Nigahon mein dekho meri jo hai bas gaya
Woh hai milta tumse hoobahoo
Jaane teri aankhein ya baatein thi vajah...
Hue tum jo dil ki aarzoo
Tum paas ho ke bhi
Tum aas ho ke bhi
Ehsaas ho ke bhi
Apne nahin aise hai hum ko gile
Tumse na jaane kyun, meelon ke
Hain faasle tumse na jaane kyun...
Tu jaane na..
Tu jaane na

that who's living (can say stuck) in my eyes,
that looks exactly like you,
I don't know whether your eyes or talks were the reason,
that you became the wish of heart,
you, even though near,
you, even though wished for,
even after being a feeling,
are not mine, why do I have such complaints,
against you, don't know why, of miles,
there are distances from u, don't know why,
you don't know..
you don't know..

o jaane na jaane na jaane na
tu jaane na
Khayalon mein lakhon baatein,
Yoon toh keh gaya..
Bola kuch na tere saamne
hue na begaane bhi tum hoke aur ke
Dekho tum na mere hi bane
Afsos hota hai, dil bhi yeh rota hai
Sapne sanjota hai, pagla hua soche ye
Hum the mile tum se na jaane kyun
Meelon ke, hain faasle tumse na jaane kyun
Anjaane, hain silsile
Tum se na jaane kyun, sapne hai
Palko tale tum se na jaane kyun...

o, don't know- don't know- don't know,
you don't know,
in thoughts millions of things (I)
said though,
Didn't say anything when in front of you,
You didn't get alienated even after being of someone else's,
see you didn't become mine either,
there is grief, the heart cries too,
it cherishes dreams, gone mad, it thinks
why I met you,
of miles there are distances from you,
unknown series are there,
attached to you, don't know why, dreams are there-
below the eyelids, because of you, don't know why

wow what a perfect song to express Arnav's inner feelings for Khushi.
Loved your edit.
There are so many arshi vms made on this song. But my most favorite is Appy indy's VM. it's in Kailash kher's voice.
here is it
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os_Ad8Ecm4o[/YOUTUBE]
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Congrats Aarwen for becoming a groupie.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Wow Chalhov, 20,000 post!
great job!
Congratulations.