Thanks a lot Karen ... HugsOriginally posted by: stefanandre
Amazing update👏 beautiful creations. keep up the awesome work.
thanks for the pm🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks a lot Karen ... HugsOriginally posted by: stefanandre
Amazing update👏 beautiful creations. keep up the awesome work.
thanks for the pm🤗
THanks a lot Kinjal ... I am always waiting to read ur comments ..Reply in redOriginally posted by: -Ocean.eyes-
flawless update hashi aww means a lot
this is awesome
https://i.minus.com/jbspWqT52eII81.png Glad u like it
so gorgeous
perfect blending
https://i.minus.com/jQ2ugbZVNSjoz.png thank u
super adorable
https://i.minus.com/jbn3YKl7bQ3tLz.png Thanks
mindblowing
https://i.minus.com/jb1JpXzKTuCsBt.png Thx
this is efffiiinggg beautiful
https://i.minus.com/jblEf1u4RZYC7Y.png I am happy u like it
i love this style
https://i.minus.com/jbWAiVHbVCzQN.png thanks
this is so damn good aww .. him with red car quite sexy na 😳
omfffggg what an amazing siggI am so happy that u like it ... I also like it but didn't see many ppl liking it thoug 😆
Thank u nimmooo.. I am so happy that u come here and comment my gallery ... I am still waiting for that big PM ..may be it has stucked in the message server as its too big 😆😆😆hashi..
🤗..
showie for the late entry..Maafi.. hmm ok maaf kiya 😳
DD?.. reminds me of good old JDJ days..I know .. 😆😆she is looking lovely in your creations.sonam's siggies are beautiful.heck even daisy is looking awesome coz you made the creation..Thats a big compliment my lve
loved rudra and paro's works..hei don't u watch RR ..Rudra is sexy ..😳absolutely stunning...
truly excellent work pooh..lurved them all. way to go..luv u sweety
Ok I ll ... sorry couldn't start yet ..But will do that ..I like that trailer tooOriginally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya
Hashi could you make some Varun avis from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOWB0yGTrNY
You can choose the Varun scenes that you like, but I for sure want a separate avi on the Varun scene from 1:09 to 1:13 in DP size as well as long size. 😳


Requests and Gifts









Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
232