Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@Indi

Episode 225h. Awesomely written. Lovely edits. Each and every moment captured. His desperation to see her, hear her could be seen through your words. And Khushi's angst too. I loved Sanaya during this phase. Her ott was enjoyable. But all those times when she wasn't doing it, she was more brilliant.

What an apt gazal you've chosen! Chalhov would be proud of you. Miss her songs. Yun hasraton ke daag ... wah wah. Each and every line of this song is heart rendering, feel like crying. It was a Nargis movie all the way and in this song she was excellent.

I knew, I knew there would be a very special mention of a tie wearing scene. 😆 Hope you are doing better. 😉
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
javeria, durga,

thaaanks for liking 225,

javeria, your edit is fantastic... yes, thsi man's happiness is that nutty creature. that is the only reason i will take all that OTT of hers. stages of a relationship, the gradual embedding into each other marvelously portrayed here... thanks for that song.

durga, hayeee, how not to mention that tie... how how how. you like yun hasraton choice? awww. me not that knowledgeable but love hindi songs... so.

about to go to airport, so short wala dhanyavads.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I Miss you!!

I look for you in the starts I look for you in the moon..

Your ever pervading smile is all for what I yarn..

But that's the most guarded secret of my heart..

And in this vitriolic world all I could give you is only hurt..

Becos that's the only way for now I know to love you..

And you would never know how much I miss you!!!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 Have been quite occupied last few days. Didn't get a chance to read any one's works on the epi or even teri meri yet. Hopefully will do later in the day.
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ladies I am away because my MIL is visiting  me for two weeks and I won't  be able to be around.I made this and want to share with you . I am still in the process of learning,All these shots I took from Google and just put it together on Pixlr as Indi mentioned.Thanks for that.😊

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

where are you? why do you hide?
where is that moonlight trail that leads to your side?

~~~ from moonraker ~~~

episode 225

Indi di am surprised how you all continue to do it.. am running out of adjectives and so early into this already repeating myself but your take was perfect! My favourite is the quote you start with.. and the description of the feelings.. yes so many scenes with only Barun on screen and no dialogues just the music and never once did I want to look away.. your words captured it all.. And could keep staring at your edits for hours..
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Javeria this is a five star edit ⭐️.. the colors, tone, effects capture the feelings just right.

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you  Aarwen and Indi Di for liking my edit. 🤗
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shurukiyas, my Blaster Behno, for enjoying the SWAMI post! 
Heartwa bhechumz garden garden bhile makingz only!

Indussiya humaar...you are ROFLing rather hard 😆 Me likes bhery muchly! 
And aap bhi na...maximum number of SWAMIs be in the India auff course... but hope you noticed in humaar findings that Brazil has 37! 😆 🤓 😆

Javeria... me loving your name, ladki! Thanks for ROFLing! And belated Bhelcomes on ze Blast... as also to Mehreen, Aarwen and AKAD aka Divya! 👍🏼 ⭐️  

Wiwy the wicked...kaissan ho nandkissore? Dirama Shirama bahoot mast laagat raha humko, ab kaa kareee!! 🤗

Durga Ma, iss naacheez the kaneez ko complimentwa itney saare!! Aur Ms. Shetty wala bhi!! (Ab hum jaane kya dekhat rahi tum aajkal!) Thank you thank you for liking! 😳

And last but certainly not the least AJ Bewafa!! "Who the hell is IJ" keh diya? 💔... Bas? Itna aasaan hai tumharey liye?? Dammit AJ look at me when i'm talkin to you!!! 😆

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5