The insect, whose exact species remains a mystery, got stuck in the AC vent of the diva's van where he spent his last moments. The death of the poor bug caused a dangerous gas leak which caused a horrible stench to fill the van. The stench was ignored at first, but soon the actress realized the potential danger , once it became hard to breathe.
The unfortunate make-up man fainted due to the fumes ,while Asin and her hairstylist rushed outside to get help. The three were promptly taken to a hospital approximately 15 km away. Instead of being concerned about her trouble breathing, Asin was more worried about her languished make-up man.
BollyCurry's Moral Of The Story: Do not judge anything by its size. A little insect holds the power to knock out a grown up man while at the same time, spoiling the plans of men and mice!