Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Just one part is correct that is the notice part. He really gave one year notice. But how come in Lanka its still some days whereas in Kishkindha few months have been passed smiley5

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I am literally skipping Lanka part so that I can enjoy the good part

Dekh lete hai dimaag ko bandh karke. As long as those package tours r on I m not paying attention. 

Btw why is weekend at ramayan forum haunted. 

Koi bhi nahi hota ekdum sannatta. 

Lanka ghoomne jaate ho kya sab

Just one part is correct that is the notice part. He really gave one year notice. But how come in Lanka its still some days whereas in Kishkindha few months have been passed smiley5

Lanka aur India ka time difference hoga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hmm that virah period will be shown in monsoon but will be short.   I hope makers stick to story and no more tour of Lanka. Let Hanuman take his own tour woh chalega.

Btw the way ravan was watching sita under the tree from his balcony seemed too creepy 🀨

They are mixing up Kishkindha and Sundara kanda together. Everything will be shown but in random order I guess. They can't skip Hanumana's birth story. They will start the track on Wednesday. Before Hanumana goes to Lanka, they have to meet Sampati

Hmmm now it makes sense. Khichdi kar diya so cudnt understand bit parts.

Sampati meet and Hanuman birth story has to be shown which makes Hanuman fly four hundred yojans to Lanka. 

Lanka part from now on only show sita remembering her Shriram. 

Skip lankesh and other rakshas

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Dekh lete hai dimaag ko bandh karke. As long as those package tours r on I m not paying attention. 

Btw why is weekend at ramayan forum haunted. 

Koi bhi nahi hota ekdum sannatta. 

Lanka ghoomne jaate ho kya sab

On weekend no episodes that's why no one discusses anything. At present also only 4-5 people are active hereπŸ˜…

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Btw the way ravan was watching sita under the tree from his balcony seemed too creepy 🀨

That is classic Swastik. smiley36 They have no concept of grey or balance or subtlety. It's always black and white and loud. No matter what the show is.

Originally posted by: Chinie

On weekend no episodes that's why no one discusses anything. At present also only 4-5 people are active hereπŸ˜…

Hmm i know no activity at all. I m the bhoot roaming all the time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

jagriti_singh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In today's episode Lanka part was boring besides this all scenes was awesome especially Ram ji and Hanuman ji

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

saw the episodes..so only liking the kishkinda scenes & shiv-parvati scenes..other than that, lanka scenes are like sita in lanka museum  or whatever..trijata & sita have warmed up to one another...baarish scene with lankesh glancing thru his balcony was not flummoxing to observe with ravana ogling at sita faraway from his balcony..