Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

He initially planned to send his soldiers but Rama asked him to wait till mansoon got over. Then he was busy is bhog vilas and forgot about his promise when monsoon was over. After that angry Lakshman in action 

Ya wahi aage peeche Kiya..sugreev actually comes to ram as he wants to fulfill the promise.  I don't know if he made that map or planned collection of vanars and who will go which direction .

That's why it felt off but still if 17 is full one hr episode so all this stuff will come soon and maybe Hanuman wala team will reach sea shore and meet sampati. 

So feel it's bit fast now too

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya wahi aage peeche Kiya..sugreev actually comes to ram as he wants to fulfill the promise.  I don't know if he made that map or planned collection of vanars and who will go which direction .

That's why it felt off but still if 17 is full one hr episode so all this stuff will come soon and maybe Hanuman wala team will reach sea shore and meet sampati. 

So feel it's bit fast now too

What was the precap

They have to show Hanumana birth story to shiw his shaktis before he jumps over the sea

Exactly this user just echoed my words on sita tour of Lanka smiley37

His man eater rakshas his huge brother kumbhakaran 🤦

Originally posted by: Chinie

What was the precap

Precap lakshman is angry at delay i didn't hear the dialogue but ramji also says something. I had a fone call in between so didn't hear what was told 

I am literally skipping Lanka part so that I can enjoy the good part

Originally posted by: ananya3129

They have to show Hanumana birth story to shiw his shaktis before he jumps over the sea

God knows what will be shown and what skipped.

Better stop showing Lanka till Hanuman reached sea shore.