Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Alot of fans demanding for the same. I think season 2 i would love to see them dealing with pregnancy issues, dont make it a smooth process. Its a sensitive topic that needs more attention. Like arth and ariana can come like episode 60 in season two and then dealing with other babies issues. I’ll be greedy and ask for season two 

that would be so good tbh. They should adress real issues which they have done to an extent here like period cramps, s** without consent this kinda stuff. now deal with real pregnancy issues 

Also I dont remember about jen but wahi hasnt played a dad on screen either

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

that would be so good tbh. They should adress real issues which they have done to an extent here like period cramps, s** without consent this kinda stuff. now deal with real pregnancy issues 

i have scripts which i have written about childhood trauma and into pregnancy issues. I really want it to make it with jeran. I hope one day i can…and i have a friend which will help maybe we can take it to Netflix 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Last time we got a flashback of 25th Dec 2015, this flashback was of new year eve, what happened between them in the gap of 6 days is a mystery. Both of them were silent when the new year actually happened, they didn't wish a happy new year to each other. It looked that something happened between them. Raisinghani family calls Anu to wish her. Anu immediately changed her expressions and acted as if she was happy. When Dadi asked her to marry, she declined the call. Virat was trying to say something but Then Anu's friends wish her a happy new year. When one of Anu's friends told her to kick out Virat out of her life, then he described that how lonely he was, when no one wished him. He said Mujhse Zyada Akela Kon Hai? Aaj bhi aur Humesha. Anu consoles him by saying that she is with him, but then he says "Yahan Hone mein aur saath mein hone mein fark hota hai.Both of them didn't take an initiative to wish each other.

Anu didn't even call her family first, she even received the call from her friends. Virat didn't receive any. Both of them want someone to take an initiative for them and wish them. Still Anu says she is feeling alone. It looked that Anu wanted to leave Virat, when he said "Tumhe bhi to Jaana tha" Anu then blames Virat that he he himself is the reason of his loneliness .As if she is not the reason of her own loneliness  What was Virat's fault as a kid that his mother left him away? Anu kuchh soch kar to bolo Virat blames himself and says that he has become a monster now. Then Anu consoles him and hugs him. Kon acting kar raha hai pata nahi, par kuchh to gadbad hai. But the hug was amazing 

Makers love to leave the scene unfinished and so we directly have to imagine that how embarrassed Akshat would be, what would be Virat's next reaction seeing Anushat romance 🤣 Anu is pissed, while our hero is cracking a joke, that why Akshat left without meeting her. Anu then tells him to not invade her privacy and it was because of him that Akshat was embarrassed  Anu knew that Virat was coming, now she is behaving that Virat invaded the privacy intentionally. Virat's line were hilarious yet true, he didn't judge them, he didn't tell that why they both were together. Unlike Anu was triggered seeing Virat and Ayesha and blamed him entirely. Virat could have brought up the issue of feminism and said that Tum Karo to Thik mein Karu to Atyaachar 

Anu then tells that Virat has no right about knowing about her relationship, but then she has the right to request Virat that please be with Ayesha and help me Then he said that why she was demanding explanations from him if she was not his girlfriend. Anu also knew that she wasn't his girlfriend. E Bhai Kya Hai Yeh. She blames him for not giving commitment to her, but she also is afraid to give a commitment to Akshat. She is also a commitment phobic girl. They talk so passionately and they have got sensual, but Virat didn't want them to sleep with each other. But Anu had some needs, like you know She said that Classic Situationship bana diya tumne hamaari relationship ko, by making it sensual but never about sex. Anu said that he has pushed her so much that she was almost numb. She said that when I healed myself I found Akshat who validated me. Oh bhai, Akshat refused to give be the witness, so she felt that she was validated 🤣 10 Din pehle to invalidity se ro nahi rahi thi kya

I seriously feel that Anu did this intentionally, just to take her revenge. Ok Virat used her agreed, but with Akshat also she didn't give him a chance to talk. Virat was affected and actually felt something emotional when Anu vented out her frustration. So he just tries to keep his POV and says that Mujhe nahi pata tha tum chhod ke chali jaogi. Then again Anu Mata tells that he is manipulating And then says "Kya Chhod Jaungi, Akshat meri life mein hai, par tum abhi mere dost ho na" Kyun ek cheater ko dost bana kar rakhna chahti ho  My Virat bolti ho. 

Virat's only mistake in this conversation was he hold her tightly and said mujhe friendzone karogi? That was harsh. Virat said that Anu knew about the girls he was with. Maybe was taking a revenge on those girls. Why did he took a revenge yaar? This was not a good thing to do. If Anu knew that those girls didn't mean anything to him, if she wasn't his girlfriend, then itna kyun rona uske liye. Virat said that With Akshat you are mocking me. This is Anu's purposeful Revenge. She can take help from Virat, that's not cheating Akshat. When Virat called Anu to meet in the guest house, she demanded help and said "I will always love you". Was that not cheating? Anu gets triggered when Virat blames her because she is cheating, she is guilty, she is monster and scream. Virat was ruthless, but Anu warns him to not touch her like that ever or else she will take him to the jail for harassing her and Rumina Chalo issi cheez ki kami hai, chalo Virat ko jail bhej doge, bhej hi do

Anu is absolutely normal with Ankita in her room, after all she is her soul sister. But with Virat she is crazy, she finds Dadi to be forceful. Overall it was a Bichara conversation

Anu meets Rumina assuring that she is hale and hearty. Anu feels that she did was because of Virat and she was ready to accompany Rumina to the police station. But Rumina clears the air by saying that Virat isn't responsible for this. She had a breakup. She has a boyfriend then why she said that she has no emotional attachment? Everyone felt that Virat was responsible. Ghuma phira ke sirf usko hi kharaab banana hai sabko. She said that woh anaath ho gai phirse break up ke wajah se ya Virat ke wajah se. Does Virat knows that he is not solely responsible for this? Why Anu didn't guilty for blaming Virat even though Rumina said it? Rumina attempted suicide and that too in office. And then Rumina says to Anu that He doesn't deserve you

Anu announces that RL position improves in the ranking. She gives credit to Virat for bringing high profile clients. Rumina was clapping for him, including all. But Virat is absent in the meeting. Where has he gone? Mysterious Guy. Anu asks about Virat's whereabouts to Kavita, she says that Virat has taken a leave and he has resigned from the position of the managing lead. Guess who is happy the most KAVITA  Jyoti felt that she will be the managing lead, but Anu showed trust in them, but didn't make any of them a managing lead. Matlab sab milkar firm chalayenge.

Akshat comes to meet Anu in the office and hugs her. Anu hates surprises and so she says phone bhi nahi kiya. She asks that has he come to meet her because of Prashant's case?While Akshat says that she always is focusing on her work. Because of her work he refused to be the witness. Now why do I feel that Akshat might shown as a clean guy. Though I dont want him to be. Akshat says that when they were together in the bathroom, Virat ne jis tarah se tumhe dekha na, as though he betrayed you, jis tarah tumne react kiya, as if you were guilty. Now we are talking. Akshat says that you have to unlove your past and she has to decides what does she wants. Will Virat remain a part of her life? Does she wants Akshat? I dont know want to speak much about this because we all know Anu wants Virat, but just to prove that herself she is with Akshat

Kosha

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Yes, not Dad but have seen him with kids more than Jenni

Edited by Pyaarasam - 1 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Acp Jogi leaking script lol - epi 74 scene they shootingIMG_9256.jpeg

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Even Reem lol leaking script- Episode 67 lolIMG_9257.jpeg

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Even Reem lol leaking script- Episode 67 lolIMG_9257.jpeg

smiley36 60+ and 70+ plus and april should've been the last Month of shoot lol. Maybe till end of May ya more 🤔

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

smiley36 60+ and 70+ plus and april should've been the last Month of shoot lol. Maybe till end of May ya more 🤔

yesterday and today they shooting all the scenes without virat. Since kw is shooting for Half love…so they going back and shooting all scenes that doesn’t require him.