Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yahin toh chahte hai hum bye, bye sacred bond and hello passion!smiley42 Kab milega yeh, yaar? 

yup, waiting waiting till episode 40. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Virat and Anu's relationship is like a puzzle, the more we get into the more we don't understand. 

Honestly, it's easy, dono ek duje ke liye bane hai, they affect each other only, emotions are for one another and all their personal issues are around each other...

Virat decision was for the good. See Anu warned him mein tume jail bhej dungi and Ru ka suicide charge...He wasn't scared but realized he was the big issue toh he withdrew himself to not deteriorate things. Samajdhar hai hamare Virat. And she getting back well Anu hai kya hi bol sakte they are like two magnets can't live without the other

well said! Once he’s around she’s fine. Once she’s around hes fine. When they leave n not there they become restless…they feel like everything is falling apart/everything is ending 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

😂 yup, that’s true she doesn’t like anyone talking bad about him only she can. 

Yeah, many still hating him…i saw some tweets on x. Many are starting to understand which is good aswell. Virat knows everyone very well. He knows how to handle them except anu lol. If he understood her things would have been better 

Anu uska pyaar hai that's why. Like I said in my review, the guy needs to unlock his past to go further in life. Jab tak Maa koh maaf nahin karega ya at least listen and he takes a step back on his wrong deeds, he will never understand Anu completely and give her what she wants. The day he heals, "ufff, haye garmi" it will be between them and us waiting for their milansmiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

well said! Once he’s around she’s fine. Once she’s around hes fine. When they leave n not there they become restless…they feel like everything is falling apart/everything is ending 

Exactly!

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Anu uska pyaar hai that's why. Like I said in my review, the guy needs to unlock his past to go further in life. Jab tak Maa koh maaf nahin karega ya at least listen and he takes a step back on his wrong deeds, he will never understand Anu completely and give her what she wants. The day he heals, "ufff, haye garmi" it will be between them and us waiting for their milansmiley36

i hope it wont be epi 100 or 129. When he understands her. It needs to be sooner. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

i hope it wont be epi 100 or 129. When he understands her. It needs to be sooner. 

Haan yaar, we want Arth and Ariana or whatever their names will besmiley42 Tbh I wish to see Jenni play a mother onscreen, to baby ya toddlers. Wahi toh dekh liya but I want to see Jenni badlysmiley27 

But before that Jeran ke sizzling chemistry dekhna hai mujhe as Anu & Virat because that would be my first with them (after DMG VMs). I know the potential they have toh hope makers and creative team won't fail us. Hopefully before the 100th eps

Agar nahin mila steamy scene I'll write one for us (a fanfic scene)

Edited by Pyaarasam - 1 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Haan yaar, we want Arth and Ariana or whatever their names will besmiley42 Tbh I wish to see Jenni play a mother onscreen, to baby ya toddlers. Wahi toh dekh liya but I want to see Jenni badlysmiley27 

But before that Jeran ke sizzling chemistry dekhna hai mujhe as Anu & Virat because that would be my first with them (after DMG VMs). I know the potential they have toh hope makers and creative team won't fail us. Hopefully before the 100th eps

Agar nahin mila steamy scene I'll write one for us (a fanfic scene)

Alot of fans demanding for the same. I think season 2 i would love to see them dealing with pregnancy issues, dont make it a smooth process. Its a sensitive topic that needs more attention. Like arth and ariana can come like episode 60 in season two and then dealing with other babies issues. I’ll be greedy and ask for season two 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Alot of fans demanding for the same. I think season 2 i would love to see them dealing with pregnancy issues, dont make it a smooth process. Its a sensitive topic that needs more attention. Like arth and ariana can come like episode 60 in season two and then dealing with other babies issues. I’ll be greedy and ask for season two 

Haan and by the end of season one they come to know about Ankita, kuch bhi ho sakta hai, but it should be intriguing. And season two, Rajdeep supreme court and Anu & Virat lead RL and balance with their personal family-making life...even season one can end with Anu being preggy

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for the updatesmiley9

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Haan and by the end of season one they come to know about Ankita, kuch bhi ho sakta hai, but it should be intriguing. And season two, Rajdeep supreme court and Anu & Virat lead RL and balance with their personal family-making life...even season one can end with Anu being preggy

yup! Hopefully 🤞 for season two