Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

and I thought the story's selling point was AnuVir smiley26 Acha ullu banaya hum sabko smiley7 cashed on JeRan and played with our emotions in the name of Jeran and ANuvir 

Mein phir bhi bolungi let's see, first then frustration nikal lenge hum

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Unko lagta hai that we are leaving in the Dino Era 

would Jennifer be comfortable kissing she hasn’t done it after phir se

Pyaarasam thumbnail

yeah and i thought the show was towards genz smiley26 this aint even gen y or whatever our generation is called smiley37 Considering i apparently count in genz I feel i am deffo more gen Y smiley37

No, that our mistake Gen Z nahin Love aaj kal ki hai. Like in general. But jiss tara romance hai even my 7 years old niece would laugh at it, don't touch my hand, I can't kiss you and blablabla...kya hai?!!!

My Soul is def millenial 🤣 but body nikal gayi Gen Z 

Edited by Pyaarasam - 14 days ago
priya185 thumbnail

Karan Wahi talking about Jennifer

I've known her for some 10-15 years now, so it's easy. It's so comfortable because you know each other so well, that small things make a lot of difference not just in acting but just by helping each other to grow. It's always fun to work with friends."

Talking about his friendship with Jennifer he continued, "I don't know if we can define our relation. A lot of times people keep asking us 'Kya chal raha hain tum dono ke beech mein' (what is going on between you two) and I fail to make people understand. Also, when you know someone for so long, they become family and that comfort zone is very different. Even if she does not talk to me for a year, it doesn't matter, it doesn't change the dynamics that we have. It's very special to actually work with someone like her."

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

They give me teens vibes, pyaar karun na karun...I think their story could've been better Handled because they were hiding their feelings espe Virat 

Yes, I agree it gives teenager vibes.      For me About their vision for  their relationship together 

priya185 thumbnail

It would be nice if Jennifer was invited for Cannes she has great looks and there was a Magnum event

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

would Jennifer be comfortable kissing she hasn’t done it after phir se

I know she has no kiss in her contract but she also talked about doing the book the longest kiss ever by devika rani

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

It would be nice if Jennifer was invited for Cannes she has great looks and there was a Magnum event

yeah but its better she dint go. Its turning into a fish market smiley13

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I know she has no kiss in her contract but she also talked about doing the book the longest kiss ever by devika rani

i dint know she has a no kissing contract. oh well then 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

isse better college ka sweet romance dikha dete smiley13

I thought of that. 

S1: Jab we met, College mein. Virat the boy next door, intelligent and ambitious meet Anushka Raisinghani, a hard working Young lady who wanna make her own mark despite being the Rajdeep Raisinghani's Princess daughter...They can't get alongside but become Friends...Virat into Anu can't express his love because kahan mein or kahan woh and we Can add the womanizer side here...Raghav enter the game, but like in the initial story is friendzoned...Anu fall for the Monster Virat, who don't give a damn about her and gaslighting game shuru until College over.

S2: A few years later, Virat join RL and a year After Anu ...and their story begin with ups and down, Tashaan e ishq in office and blablabla 

S3: After many struggles, they finally settled and decide to finally have a family balancing home and work.

Yeah hota hai plot 🤷