Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

this:—-

Shipping is just for the sake of entertainment. I don’t think people actually get influenced from a tv show such as Parineeti. There’s no...

@ green. I completely agree with you why people wants to find a message in Parineetii or any other shows & films when they just do one thing is entertains, there is no message in there. If you want to give a message why not watch documentaries & read books they are authentical they educates and gives out message in short its knowledge. Shows & Films are just for entertainment just leave it that way, it does not teach me anything it just erase off my boredom and entertains me. Message for a show like PariNeetii what message are you going to find in it 'how to balance both your wives like a pro","how to cheat your marriage and have an affair","1001 ways to kill" what message you want them to show because once they show message this show will not be entertaining as it is now we may find faults,hate & bash characters but the fact is its entertaining thus the trps are up and stable. I don't understand why people wants shows & films to give out message. Do it with your personal experiences and exploration of life that gives out a strong message it makes a difference to the society

PariNeetii is a show for entertainment such concepts happens in real world and in real life there is no denial on that but noone gets influenced by it . When such phase comes in anyone lives god forbid it should never, but if it does the spouses knows how to handle and move on in life and start a new life. Time has changed though some mentality are still conservative but most are seeing the world & life in a progressive way

As for jodi shipping its each to individual one cannot judge

Edited by Mages - 4 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

do you think these ek serial are only watched in india

no these are watched over the different corners of the world

aur life m aage badhne ki bt ko in western aur foreign countries se zyada koi ni jaanta

and acc to the serial

what are they showing that a man in india can live with two woman without divorcing anyone...that's why we indians come under third world country where industrial as well as mental development is poorly poor

i am not against rajeev moving on with anyone

i am against with the idea that he was begging neeti to come back to him only one day before..

and in next two day he was in destiny wala love with pari

this is "hyprocrisy and misogyny" at peak

do you know why 3 idiots is popular in whole entire world

and people enjoys it till date too

coz they portrayed india in positive light and their agenda of intelligence was their first priority 

hence there are people who are against animal like movies and entertainment masala coz it shows how misogyny is prevailed in india

rajeev is the character that cannot be redeemed and should not be redeemed in anyway 

even pari also

in no way a woman can stay even 1 hr in her ex's house if she is a good character

thats why i always say these two leads are characterless in every possible way

and i never supported neeti too

honestly these 3 characters are trash

and i hate how pari and rajeev are whitewashed

coz lets face the truth

no one will want their daughters to be doormat like pari at this present age of the world

i rest my case here

thats how our image is showcased in the international platform 

and thats why the   "animal"  is criticized and bahubali and 3 idiots are known for their indian productions

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Also why our indian shows never catch up with the shows like "la casa de papel" and "stranger things" kinda shows and movies

coz in india only mass masala is shown that is way too old for foreign countries and hence indian movies and shows never shows up in any top 20s

except movies like 3 idiots and bahubali

which are loved till now

even raj kapoor was very famous in france in 50s-60s

tb b aisi bekar plots ko koi tavajjo ni det atha bahar

aur ajkal aise shows ki vajah se indians ko kaisi nazaron se dekha jata h sb jante hai

coz entertainment is the only way now people connects with different countries

even sharukh's movie kuch kuch hota hai was internationally acclaimed

but usme bhi log characterless show ni kiye gye the

i dont know meri baaton se kisi ko kitna smjh aaya

but i have talked to foreigners

and i know this entertainment contributes one of the reason

Naya_31 thumbnail

I completely agree with you, Mages! smiley20smiley32 

Thank you for the “lecture” opinion it was much needed! smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley41

Edited by Naya_31 - 4 months ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

this:—-

Shipping is just for the sake of entertainment. I don’t think people actually get influenced from a tv show such as Parineeti. There’s no...

@ green. I completely agree with you why people wants to find a message in Parineetii or any other shows & films when they just do one thing is entertains, there is no message in there. If you want to give a message why not watch documentaries & read books they are authentical they educates and gives out message in short its knowledge. Shows & Films are just for entertainment just leave it that way, it does not teach me anything it just erase off my boredom and entertains me. Message for a show like PariNeetii what message are you going to find in it 'how to balance both your wives like a pro","how to cheat your marriage and have an affair","1001 ways to kill" what message you want them to show because once they show message this show will not be entertaining as it is now we may find faults,hate & bash characters but the fact is its entertaining thus the trps are up and stable. I don't understand why people wants shows & films to give out message. Do it with your personal experiences and exploration of life that gives out a strong message it makes a difference to the society

PariNeetii is a show for entertainment such concepts happens in real world and in real life there is no denial on that but noone gets influenced by it . When such phase comes in anyone lives god forbid it should never, but if it does the spouses knows how to handle and move on in life and start a new life. Time has changed though some mentality are still conservative but most are seeing the world & life in a progressive way

As for jodi shipping its each to individual one cannot judge

Because people do get influenced by such shows to a point where they even get inspired to committ what atrocious acts are portrayed as justified in the show. As much as these shows entertain they even have the power to influence the audience. So what are you trying to defend here with your suggestion of watching documentaries over shows? Why do you think people call for boycotts or ban of certain movies? We literally live in an era where even for a simple wedding bollywood movies themed weddings have been set as benchmarks. Just a few months ago one guy literally tried to marry a girl by filling her forehead with sindoor infront of the wedding guests when she was at the altar with another man who happened to be her groom, leave this people even committ murders by watching certain shows and take ideas from there. For the same reason I explained, so this argument that its just entertainment is unacceptable.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rein123

Because people do get influenced by such shows to a point where they even get inspired to committ what atrocious acts are portrayed as justified in the show. As much as these shows entertain they even have the power to influence the audience. So what are you trying to defend here with your suggestion of watching documentaries over shows? Why do you think people call for boycotts or ban of certain movies? We literally live in an era where even for a simple wedding bollywood movies themed weddings have been set as benchmarks. Just a few months ago one guy literally tried to marry a girl by filling her forehead with sindoor infront of the wedding guests when she was at the altar with another man who happened to be her groom, leave this people even committ murders by watching certain shows and take ideas from there. For the same reason I explained, so this argument that its just entertainment is unacceptable.

That becomes each to individual ,for me its just entertainment and nothing else i don't dictate my life watching films & shows. I learn from documentaries that is actually how i learn abt life & nature and of course books

As for those people get influence by it i am noone to say. A few percentage follows and a few percentage don't its each to individual. I don't follow neither my famililes its just entertainment to us

Edited by Mages - 4 months ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

That becomes each to individual ,for me its just entertainment and nothing else i don't dictate my life watching films & shows. I learn from documentaries that is actually how i learn abt life & nature and of course books

As for those people get influence by it i am noone to say. A few percentage follows and a few percentage don't its each to individual. I don't follow neither my famililes its just entertainment to us

if we talk about entertainment then even p*rn is entertainment, why is not being aired on TV during family hours? Because not only it is a bad influence but it sets unrealistic expectations from one's partner in fact that is also one of the reason why it is banned and illegal in India. 

Anyone who is watching TV can get influenced by it, people may think if it is being shown on TV as acceptable then it may he acceptable in real life too. Infact I think that murder case where some guy chopped his girlfriend and kept her body parts in the fridge was inspired by some TV serial only. 

If characters like Pariraj are normalised and glorified then men will think they can marry and defraud as many women as they want as long as they don't get caught or they are able to coerce their wives to compromise. Therefore these characters are not entertaining but a threat to how our society is going to get influenced.

When ekta kapoor's Web series where she was openly disrespecting the army uniform and showing army wives as having affairs with random men behind their back was not seen as entertainment and was literally booked for such objectionable scenes and content foe trying to create a false image of those women then how do you expect us to take this shit as entertainment and not bash the makers??? 

Originally posted by: Rein123

Please wake up, if we talk about entertainment then even p*rn is entertainment, why is not being aired on TV during family hours? Because not only it is a bad influence but it sets unrealistic expectations from one's partner in fact that is also one of the reason why it is banned and illegal in India. 

Anyone who is watching TV can get influenced by it, people may think if it is being shown on TV as acceptable then it may he acceptable in real life too. Infact I think that murder case where some guy chopped his girlfriend and kept her body parts in the fridge was inspired by some TV serial only. 

If characters like Pariraj are normalised and glorified then men will think they can marry and defraud as many women as they want as long as they don't get caught or they are able to coerce their wives to compromise. Therefore these characters are not entertaining but a threat to how our society is going to get influenced.

When ekta kapoor's Web series where she was openly disrespecting the army uniform and showing army wives as having affairs with random men behind their back was not seen as entertainment and was literally booked for such objectionable scenes and content foe trying to create a false image of those women then how do you expect us to take this shit as entertainment and not bash the makers ms lela devi??? 

Agreed! That guy aftab who chopped his gf into pieces has said it himself that he was influenced by crime thrillers like dexter and jeffrey dahmer. So it can't be denied that people tend to get influenced greatly by the ideas that a show tries to sell its viewers. Just cause you and I see it as 'entertainment' doesn't mean everybody else will. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 4 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Agreed! That guy aftab who chopped his gf into pieces has said it himself that he was influenced by crime thrillers like dexter and jeffrey dahmer. So it can't be denied that people tend to get influenced greatly by the ideas that a show tries to sell its viewers. Just cause you and I see it as 'entertainment' doesn't mean everybody else will. 

ok. I agree with u but i don't think we should blame any show for someone's real crime. If a kid gets influenced, i can understand but an adult is well aware that he would be punished in real life in court, NOT that actor or makers of that show which he is putting the blame on. Every criminal tries to give lame reasons to defend or dilute his crime. I don't think we should buy that. Aise toh kal ko koi b criminal uthke bol dega maine toh kisi show se inspiration li thi. Everyone gets inspired from something or the other. That doesn't mean we should dilute such a serious crime. We shouldn't buy this excuse ki arre usne toh iss show se inspiration li thi toh galti uss show ki h. Apni girlfriend ko maarne ka thought toh uska khud ka hi hoga. Shows r itself inspired from real life. Many rapists blames the dresses of their rape victims. Should we buy that n blame the girls? No. If a criminal thinks that he can defend himself by putting blame on a show or something else, u r indirectly helping him by buying his theory. 

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.