Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

smiley31smiley37

I am so elated.  Pari lost her baby. 

Are you all celebrating?

I hope so!!!!

smiley36

ok. I felt good to see them crying but they will again be happy coz pari will get pregnant again with Raju's child. Then, neeti will try to kill pari again n pari's pregnancy will again be stretched to so many years, then i don't know what would happen. Would she have miscarriage again or she will deliver the baby? Anyways this miscarriage proves that the makers r not in the mood of generation leap anytime soon

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Fir se makers ne apni biasedness dikhadi. When neeti had a miscarriage by taking a bullet upon herself, then neeti kabhi maa ni ban sakti but when pari had miscarriage without sacrificing anything, toh pari maa ban sakti hai? Why? Matlab neeti ko achha banne ki hi saza mil rahi hai kya?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team PariNeeti

Omg what...why....if they planned for her to miscarry then why keep her pregnant for 14 months???smiley29

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

ok. I felt good to see them crying but they will again be happy coz pari will get pregnant again with Raju's child. Then, neeti will try to kill pari again n pari's pregnancy will again be stretched to so many years, then i don't know what would happen. Would she have miscarriage again or she will deliver the baby? Anyways this miscarriage proves that the makers r not in the mood of generation leap anytime soon

A leap may be considered by the makers only if the actor playing Parineet or the one playing Raju join a reality show like bigg boss. Will be great if they do so cause we seriously need some respite from Pariraju crap. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

A leap may be considered by the makers only if the actor playing Parineet or the one playing Raju join a reality show like bigg boss. Will be great if they do so cause we seriously need some respite from Pariraju crap. 

that means jabtak actors show ni chhodenge tabtak ye log khichte hi rahenge? Btw why do u think that actors would leave the show to join a show like bigg Boss? 

that means jabtak actors show ni chhodenge tabtak ye log khichte hi rahenge? Btw why do u think that actors would leave the show to join a show like bigg Boss? 

Yes that's my point smiley36 

@Bold- Ye toh woh log hi jaane smiley36

But I think it's cause they think bb will bring them more popularity and recognition. (Speaking about the participants in general) 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Yes that's my point smiley36 

@Bold- Ye toh woh log hi jaane smiley36

But I think it's cause they think bb will bring them more popularity and recognition. (Speaking about the participants in general) 

actors generally go to bigg Boss when they r out of work or they r not getting any better offers. Priyanka n Ankit went to bigg Boss after ud makers decided to bring gen leap. It was NOT like that they decided to go to bigg Boss that's why ud makers bring gen leap. 

actors generally go to bigg Boss when they r out of work or they r not getting any better offers. Priyanka n Ankit went to bigg Boss after ud makers decided to bring gen leap. It was NOT like that they decided to go to bigg Boss that's why ud makers bring gen leap. 

Actually I've watched very few episodes of UD so no idea about that. 

What I'm trying to say is we can expect a leap only if the actors quit the show. Since Parineeti is a popular serial I don't think woh quit karna chahenge unless they decide to join some reality show for whatever reasons or go for movies. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pari was just a surrogate.

Neeti lost her last link to her beloved obsession Sanju, and she is so dumb and easy to manipulate that she doesn't even understand how, from now especially, all doors back to Sanju are closed for her. 

Pari will eventually get over the pain with the support of her family. Neeti will keep burning in jealousy.