Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

I’m a little disappointed with todays episode. They declared of the two people working in the same row one will get selected and one eliminated. What if two cooks on the same row are excellent or horrible? I mean it makes sense to taste all and then choose 5-6 from them right. 

Eventually by holding back results and having some contestants on hold they’re eventually doing that.

Why is Kausalya on hold? She should’ve been eliminated basis’ her dish. She made malpua and rabdi! If it were someone else it wouldn’t be masterchef level Ki dish, but I’m 100% sure she’ll get through tomorrow. She’s just there for TRP - her dressing, language is a little different and that’s what they’ll keep her for. 
Kenneth and Harry were both selected from the same row, yet from one row nobody was selected - one eliminated and one on hold. Already bending their rules.

I thought and maybe still think they can’t too last years biasness. Let’s wait and watch. Btw, I really miss a masterchef forum :(

Lol, Koshalya needs to be out lol. 😂 🤣 when her dish got called as boring indirectly, she made a sulky face lol. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Is a private forum created for this show already? Sorry to ask 😅 but there's just a lot of forums around so not sure under which name would it be.

Not yet. I can create one if Vijay says no to a public forum. Then I'll put the link here.

Minionite thumbnail

I’m a little disappointed with todays episode. They declared of the two people working in the same row one will get selected and one eliminated. What if two cooks on the same row are excellent or horrible? I mean it makes sense to taste all and then choose 5-6 from them right. 

Eventually by holding back results and having some contestants on hold they’re eventually doing that.

Why is Kausalya on hold? She should’ve been eliminated basis’ her dish. She made malpua and rabdi! If it were someone else it wouldn’t be masterchef level Ki dish, but I’m 100% sure she’ll get through tomorrow. She’s just there for TRP - her dressing, language is a little different and that’s what they’ll keep her for. 
Kenneth and Harry were both selected from the same row, yet from one row nobody was selected - one eliminated and one on hold. Already bending their rules.

I thought and maybe still think they can’t too last years biasness. Let’s wait and watch. Btw, I really miss a masterchef forum :(

Lol what were you expecting? They aired this show on Sony LIV with the hopes that they won't get bashed for being biased. The bias was obvious from the moment they did the auditions. Literally every person had a sob story and wanted to bring "lost dishes" back to the world stage and highlight their cuisines on a "world stage".

Upar se 90% of the contestants are either in the restaurant/baking/food business or are social media influencers when it comes to food. YEH LOG KAHAN SE HOME COOKS HUYE???

I knew immediately that Kausalya would be selected. They just needed to see how many contestants they would get and then either they would bend the rules for her and make it 13 contestants or give someone else's deserving space to her.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I think they are still pretending to learn the ropes but everything is still evident. They might've thought they might hide under sony live instead of the main channel to avoid backlash lol like they faced from last year. smiley36

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watched Fridays episode today and I must say, they’re going to be biased even this year!!

Their favourites are Nambi and Kousalya. So far Nambi is good, but let’s wait and watch.

Not liking Pooja Dhingra at all. She literally only goes to contestants making desserts. It’s like she has zero knowledge of savoury. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Watched Fridays episode today and I must say, they’re going to be biased even this year!!

Their favourites are Nambi and Kousalya. So far Nambi is good, but let’s wait and watch.

Not liking Pooja Dhingra at all. She literally only goes to contestants making desserts. It’s like she has zero knowledge of savoury. 

Lol, Pooja is worse than Garima. smiley36 I just thought to get some level of silver lining, she can comment/critique on how the food tastes without being too detailed. smiley36Does she eat savory food herself or completely beguiled into desserts? Or are the makers going the sweet route and reducing savory route? smiley36I'm liking that Vikas is commenting or critiquing but he needs to critique more because I'm so bored of Ranveer speaking and acting like a wannabe. smiley29smiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Btw, the contestant that made the prawn crepe cake should work on presentation as it looked really bad & like Vikas said, the foundation wasn't impressive. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I did like Prachi's attempt & dish even though it has scope for improving. 

I got upset when Koshalya got selected because there were some better dishes than her. She's completely TRP material as the rabdi-malpua was a disaster but judges and their never-ending hypocrisy lol. smiley39

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 7 months ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I did like Prachi's attempt & dish even though it has scope for improving. 

I got upset when Koshalya got selected because there were some better dishes than her. She's completely TRP material as the rabdi-malpua was a disaster but judges and their never-ending hypocrisy lol. smiley39

exactly!! Kausalya is already my worst contestant for being selected over others who deserved it more. Hope they don’t make her another Aruna!! Lol

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

exactly!! Kausalya is already my worst contestant for being selected over others who deserved it more. Hope they don’t make her another Aruna!! Lol

Lol, I also see her sticking to Rajasthani/Marwari food & not much innovation.smiley5smiley36If another vegetarian, toh gayi bhes paani mei lol.