New Story on AarYa_Chapter 18 updated_8/3/2023 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Our couple did not want to waste any time but live for the here and now.

They are romantic couple and knows how to utilize each chance to live to the fullest.

They deserve each other❤️

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Happy New Year all of you 🥳

I wish this would be a prosperous and blissful year for all of us😊

itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 12:

Time is ticking at 5am. Aarti woke up first and finds Yash is still sleeping over her. She thought of the night they had brought smile on her face. Indeed, it was a splendid night. She is looking deeply and adoring his baby face. He is still holding her ni***e in his mouth and his left hand is placed on her right b****t. She tried to take it off from his mouth but he held it back again. She is smiling for his possessiveness. She knew he has some special love for br***s. Many times, she observed him staring at her melons and he admitted it without any shame. She is feeling proud of her womanly assets as all girls fall for his looks and charm, and such handsome hunk is mad at her. That feeling sent butterflies into her body. She deeply pecked his forehead and Yash woke up.

Yash – GM cutie pie and placed a gentle kiss on her chest. You are stealing my kissies and admiring me when I am sleeping. This is sin!!

Aarti – GM Yashu!! Only I have right to steal anything from you. She sounds covetous.

Yash – Acha fine, then let me also steal some from you and started snogging her neck. She holds him firmly and tilting her head to give him free space for his amorous kisses.

Meanwhile Yash phone rings and he guessed it would be from Prateek. Aarti says – “I think you need to leave now”. Yash sighed, made a baby face and said “yeah, but mera bilkul mann nai kar raha”. Aarti smiles at his childishness and pushed him n says – “we can meet in the evening again” she winks. Yash’s face got lightened up and says – “I’d love to baby” and kisses her. He got up from bed, started wearing clothes. Aarti wrapped towel around her and went to washroom.

After Yash left, Aarti started checking her mobile and reads CSO message. She can easily predict what was this meeting about. She replied him saying – “I will meet him at 2pm and no negotiations on time”. Aarti to herself “He must obey me otherwise his life would be in soup”, she smirks.

At Yash’s Room:

Yash silently sneaked into his room and Prateek greeted him.

Prateek – Bhaiya, I hope you had an amazing sleepover, I can see it in your enlightened face - He winks

Yash – Ha chote, it was indeed incredible. For my next one, I'd love to take tips from you as you go for sleepovers regularly.

This shocks Prateek and Yash winks. He clutches Prateek’s ear and says – “never dare to make fun of me, do you understand?”. Prateek says– “sorry bhaiya but keep hold my secret please” he almost begged him. Yash gave a glare and Prateek ran out of his room.

At Coffee Shop:

Aarti reaches coffee shop and finds Aman. She could see anger and disappointment in his face. They are friends from childhood and shares a lovely bond. Usually never hides anything and very close to each other. She is a great companion for him and guides him always. Aarti greeted him but he didn’t respond. She smiles at his red face and says – “Aman, I completely understand your indignation but please talk to me now. Please, please, I beg you” she tried to clasp his hand however he pushes her hand arrogantly.

“Come on!! This is not fair yaar, itna ghussa apni jaan par.Please say something. I promise I never repeat it again, forgive me now” – she is pleading him.

Finally, Aman breaks his silence and asks – “who am I to you?” a clear question from him stuns her.

With a surprised look she says – “what do you mean? you’re my best buddy, my secret keeper, my all-time supporter”. He smirks and she could sense his upset. She continued “I know, and I understand your behavior with me, but trust me my thoughts feared me, so I had to kept you outside of this case. For that, my heartful apologies to you” she is looking at him with a hope. He knew her words are coming out of her heart.

“What if anything happens to you? Do you even think about it? Did you think about your parents or your loved ones? Going alone like JKR not always works. Glad that no harm happened to you, otherwise am afraid to imagine even” finally he yelled out at her.

“Okay baba, I won’t redo it again, I promise, please forgive me” – she made a baby face.

“Don’t try to fool me with your baby face. Am not your ma-papa nor Yash to get deceived by your child look. I know the real face behind it, Devil!!” He spoke. Aarti smiles and said – “okay, don’t fall for my face, waise why do you fall for my looks when you have already fallen for Mansi’s” Aarti giggles. At last, he smiles which makes her happy. “Thank God!! Finally, I made it” she says. Also, she shares all the case details she is aware of. Aman is shocked after knowing it.

“He is such a bas***d, he ruined many lives for his growth. He deserves death” fuming Aman says

“Let’s see what fate has written for him but our duty to lead this case” – aarti says dully

“what’s your plan now?” Anxious Aman asks. “Need to find out the killer’s identity. There is no guarantee that he is still surviving with his old name, he could have changed it. So, I have a plan to trick him” and she explains her plan to Aman.

“Though it is risky we have no choice left. Hopefully, we crack this one” – he says palely

“Hope so Aman!! Ok, I need to go to office now” says Aarti and started leaving while Aman stops her “I’m also coming with you today to meet Arun” he said in serious tone. Aarti nods yes and left.

At Scindhiya Mansion – Breakfast table:

Everybody is chitchatting and having breakfast. Vidhi observes Yash’s ripped lip and his neck. Prateek observed and winked at her. She quickly understood what had happened.

“What happened to your neck Yash Bhaiya? Looks like someone has bitten you?” she asked with a mischievous smile. This caught everyone’s attention.

Yash is stunned and started covering his neck and says – “Kuch nai Bhabi, may be a mosquito bite” he smiles awkwardly.

“May be a lady mosquito” – naughty Prateek replied. Everyone laughs and Yash feels restless.

“But chote, we don’t have mosquitoes at home. Maybe he got bitten at office, right Yash?” – Pankaj joined Prateek in teasing Yash.

“Bhaiyya soch lo, Yash Bhaiyya ka yahi halath ho toh what about that lady mosquito. He should have responded equally. I mean ek do toh diya hoga strong strokes!! I mean thappad” – Prateek in no mood to stop the fun. Yash is giving glares helplessly as he knew they cornered him.

“If required I can give some tips as am more experienced in this field” – Pankaj said turning to Vidhi and winked at her. She pats him on his shoulder and blushes lowering her face.

Suraj, gayatri are watching their fun silently. They know if they pitch-in he may feel more awkward. Hence, they are acting like they aren’t paying attention to their conversation.

“Yash Bhaiya, shall I arrange a mosquito coil or bat” – she laughs naughtily. Pankjay says – “Koi jaroorat nai, I think he is taking all precautions, I mean coil bat ya con…” Vidhi shuts him before he completes the dialogue as parents are there.

“Yash Bhaiya is very smart and intelligent. No need to teach him anything” Prateek winks

Yash understood that they are not going to stop it soon. Hence, took a leave with an excuse of making an important call. Everyone laughs at his restlessness. Gayatri is happy to watch her whole family’s joyful moments and prayed god to shower happiness forever in her family.

Precap - Same

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

enjoyed the chpt because of the funny moments which made yash uncomfortable

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

I thought Aarti had figured out that Yash is the killer and was protecting him because he had good reason. Does she really not know yet?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Yash could not face all the teasing from his siblings. But its nice to see him like that.

itsmeramya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatum86

enjoyed the chpt because of the funny moments which made yash uncomfortable

Thank you 😊

itsmeramya thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

I thought Aarti had figured out that Yash is the killer and was protecting him because he had good reason. Does she really not know yet?

Aarti doesn't know yet. She will figure it out soon. 

She knew that Yash was adopted and he told her that he lost his parents in an accident. He didn't share much details about his past nor she asked him.

itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 13:

Arun’s Residency:

Arun was fuming at Rathod over phone. “How dare her to order me? What was she thinking about her? Just because we are dependent on her, she is assuming herself as celestial. Let me talk to Home Minister on this, I will see how she get another case or so. She must apologize me if she wants to work further, otherwise I can make her life a living hell” his agony raised to the core.

Rathod listened to him patiently – “Sir, I know how powerful you are and capable enough to make a life or break a life. But as I told before She is your real savior, she has all details of the killer. If you want to save yourself, you must listen her at least time being. Trust me sir, I have witnessed what she is capable of. She is bold and fearless. And sorry to say, if you want to make her life hell first you must save your life from killer. I hope you understand” he said calmly. “Moreover, she is a private hirer not a govt personnel. If she doesn’t get another work, she is going to lose nothing, she can work at corporate as she is an architect by profession” he added further. “This meeting is crucial to you, so be patient and get the details. I bet this is complicated one otherwise she would never hide any details from us. I’m confident that she saves your life, so please don’t do any stupid things which pushes her back on this case” he sounds hard now. Arun took a big breath and agreed to him.

Yash’s Office:

Yash explained to Aarti what was happened at breakfast table, she burst out into laugh. Yash made angry face, and she controlled her laugh – “Sorry Yashu, but that was truly hilarious, and your excuse of mosquito bite is bit witty” she laughed again.

“What can I do, I got nervous when she suddenly asked me in front of everyone. So, I told whatever flicked in my mind” he told in baby tone by lowering his face.

“Oh!! You are such a baby Yashu. Come here” she pulled his arms and hugged him. Yash feels heaven. The warmth of her touch has the power to calm him. “By the way, I have finished the designs. Have a look and we have a meeting at 11am today with client” she changed the topic.

“No!! I’m sick of these meetings baby. I want to go somewhere with you and take some fresh breath. Though you are beside me I feel like I’m missing you” he said with tired looks.

“it’s a matter of few days Yash, then we will get married and can roam whenever you want” – she smiles brightly, and Yash’s face got lighten too. “Sachi” excited Yash asked. Before Aarti responds, all Scindhiya’s entered their cabin and said loudly “Haan pakka sachi”. This made Aarya nervous and they quickly came out of hug. Yash stands like statue and Aarti looks tensed. She lowered her head, her heart started racing. Vidhi understood her state, she goes near to Aarti and hold her around shoulders. “Don’t get too nervous, we just came here to see you. That’s it” smiling Vidhi said.

Aarti slowly calmed down, she goes near to Suraj, G3 and touched their feet. Also took blessings from Pankaj and Vidhi. This made them happy. Because they always wanted a girl who follows rituals and respects elders. Everyone impressed by her behavior. Yash is proudly looking at her.

Gayatri – “You look beautiful Aarti both inner and outer. For Scindia’s, character and behavior matters most. You have impressed us by your little act. Indeed, great selection by my son”

Suraj – “Ha beta, this is what Scindhiya’s expectations. I hope you keep our pride high”

Aarti smiles at their remarks and says – “I will try my best to keep up your pride. For that I do need your support and blessings and am sure you shower me with your love”

Vidhi says – “Never doubt on that Aarti, Scindhiya’s are meant for showering love and care. Trust me, am living example”. Everyone one smiles and Aarti looks comfortable now.

“Welcome to our family Bhabhi, am your devar ji aur sab mujhe Chote bulate hi so apko bhi mai chote hi hu” Prateek introduced himself. “He is too naughty Aarti, be careful with him he always tries to pull your leg” Vidhi sweetly warns. Prateek irks and says, “Don’t believe her Aarti Bhabhi, at least one should be naughty in the house, any way Pankaj & Yash bhaiya toh boring hai”.

Shocked Yash and Pankaj clutches Prateek’s ears and says “Arey Chote, are we boring? Who said?” Prateek acts like in pain and says “Sorry bhaiya, actually Vidhi Bhabhi told me” And he winks. “See Aarti, this is how he play with us every day” Vidhi added. Everyone laughs out loud including Suraj and G3.

Aarti thinks “They are such a beautiful souls. Am very fortunate to get such a family. And Yash is right they are indeed very understanding and loving people. Thanks God, for your blessing”

They all had a quick coffee break. Before leaving Gayatri said– “Let’s have dinner together today. Prateek will inform you regarding place”. “And you guys have a special surprise at dinner” Vidhi added. Aarya looked at each other with blank faces and nods. They all left.

“What could be the surprise?” Aarti asked in confusion. Even Yash is unable to figure it out as he knew his family, they always plan something out of box. “We must wait till evening” Yash sighs.

Aarti has finished her works by 12pm and went to Yash cabin.“Dear boss, I have finished my meetings. I want to leave now, I have a plan to meet my old friend”

“It is your office dear, you can come n go whenever you wish to” – he flirts as usual

“You and your never-ending flirting. I have already fallen for you, no need for this I think” she sighs

“No baby, we need this to keep our relationship fresh and alive” he adds, and she too agreed for that. She gave him a peck on his cheeks and left.

Arun’s Residency:

Aarti entered house with Aman. Arun was waiting for them at a private hall. They greeted each other. He says – “I thought you will come alone. But you have showed up with a bodyguard. Quite surprised”

Aarti expected such provoking gestures from him and already warned Aman not to lose his cool. Hence Aman kept quiet. “What to do when you are so afraid to meet us outside” she smirked

Her reply hit Arun strongly and he said– “Well that’s a great bouncer”.

“My reaction always depends on your action’s sir” a stiff reply from her makes him more irritated.

But he constantly reminding Rathod words and said coolly – “Okay, my fault. Now tell me what you know about killer and what is your plan to catch him”

Aarti took a deep breath and said – “Do you really have no idea who is doing this?” she is looking at him doubtfully. Her question irks him, and he replied – “What do you mean by that? if I knew it why I should be dependent on you rather I’d have gone to that man and finish him by now”.

Aman thinks – “You are such a jerk. I don’t know how Aarti is keeping her cool, mera tho mann karta hai ki ek punch maro” he avoids looking.

“I know it sir, you won’t think a second if you feel someone is a threat to you. And in that state, you have ruined many lives. One of such life is Mohan Goyal. Now I hope you recall what happened” her straight reply stuns him. He stands up from couch, he is in hell of shock and confused. He replied –“How come you know about him? I have destroyed everything that relates to him. In fact, for records he doesn’t even exist” Aarti can understand his anxiousness. She knew how he destroyed him.

Aarti started laughing and says – “We humans do think that we can make or destroy things. But we often forget that there is something called “KARMA”, It always makes sure that whatever we do to others comeback to us, whether it is good or bad. Kehte hai na Karma is Boomerang” she smirks.

Precap – Is it a surprise or a shock for Aarya?

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

great chpt loved the scindaya bonding with arthi which took her by suprise even yash was shocked