New Story on AarYa_Chapter 18 updated_8/3/2023 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 8

Aarti destroyed proof about the case? What does she know?

She didn't destroyed proofs, those were cleaned by Arun.

In the coming episodes she will reveal whatever she gathered information on this case.

itsmeramya thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Private funding? Something is not right about it.

The investigation is off the records. If all murders happens at same day or in same month, police could have concentrated more but that's where Yash outplayed them. Yearly one attack and leaving no other clues, hadn't followed any patterns. So they don't have a strong point to push. But Arun knows that he is the next. As he is rich and one of the influential persons, he is making this happen privately.

But for Aarti and Sachin this just an another case, they don't know his involvement initially. Only CSO aware of it. As he is close to Arun, he is helping him. 

itsmeramya thumbnail

If the CSO already knew it all, what was this investigation about?

He knows only basic details, but not sure on the motive and who is doing? 

Arun n his friends have destroyed many people in their lives. So they don't know who is doing it? And they are not sure that the killer can be from their past victim or may be a new one who wants to threaten him. This investigation about to find who is killer and his motive.

itsmeramya thumbnail

Chapter 10:

It is out of blue moment. They clearly see the wrath in hereyes. She is beyond pissed-off with his behavior. He is just one trigger away from his death. All eyes are on Aarti whereas her sight lies on Mr. Rathod only, she is not even blinking. Rathod is sweating heavily, his heart is racing. He didn’t expect such reaction from her, in fact nobody. He must watch his words otherwise she don’t take a back step in finishing him. Even her associates are irked with his actions. Their morale is being tested.

To calm the situation CSO asked his subordinates to put down guns, followed by Aarti’s associates. Whereas Aarti in no mood of taking back and says – “How dare you to voice that. Don’t dare to touch him or any of my family or my associates. If you do you are going to see the worst of me. I will squash you and do not doubt my ability. Trust me Mr. Rathod I haven’t missed my target till” The blaze in her eyes petrified him. She is no less than a firestorm now. If he does any silly act now, this Holocaust will take his life. She started seeing fear in his eyes, shiver in his voice.

She continued – “Yes, we are govt officials like you, but it is us who are risking our lives to solve the mysteries where your so-called qualified people failed. We are working our a**-off and all the credit, medals goes to you. We never questioned it nor asked to mention about us” She turned to Sachin and continued – “This was discussed earlier, and we have agreed to certain rules. As per our agreement you must not stalk us nor our families, you must give our freedom of work not to spy on us and we all must maintain transparency and privacy, but sadly every point has been broken by you two. You have crossed all the lines. I am not ready to work under such skeptic environment”– her intention sent shiver into their spines.

Aarti as I told you just because of high-level pressure we did such things. Now onwards, we don’t stalk you nor we threaten you emotionally. But am sure we have always maintained transparency and privacy –Sachin replied with a hope.

Aarti laughs at his confident assert and says – “No, you are mistaken”. She turned towards CSO and asks him “Am I right my dear superior? At least admit the truth now”. Everybody looks at him cautiously and he nods yes which frustrates everyone. Aarti continued – “I will give you more clarity how it was broken, Transparency through hiding even though they are aware of all the victims are bonded and Arun is the next target. Privacy is broken as Arun is listening to us through his Bluetooth”. Everyone staring at CSO with distrust. Lot of questions in their heads which he must answer. Sachin also felt betrayed, shook his head in disappointment. CSO asked his subordinates to leave as he got clear picture of aarti’s intuition.

“You are truly amazing and unbelievable Aarti. I am extremely impressed with your potential and skill. I’m not boasting you, these words are coming out of my heart. You are one in a million” – He said with his heart. “I admit that I spied you, tapped your phones and did all silly things. My sincere apologies to you and your associates for that. I promise I would never repeat it” – they can sense honesty in his apology but remained silent. I also admit that we knew Arun is the next target and all victims are related. This is where you thrilled me Aarti, till now no police had identified this. That is remarkable work from you. Now please tell me whatever you have gathered information regarding this. I know I have crossed my limits but please now I will stick to the rules and behaves like a professional – He urged her.

She is not ready for sharing details and speaks in anger tone– “You have intentionally hidden the case details and wasted our time, efforts. It is me who has taken all pain and risk to gather information and now you are reminding me work ethics to get details. So that work ethics doesn’t apply to you? “

CSO – I’m really sorry Aarti. Let me tell you this case we are dealing unofficially. In fact, before you other detectives and private people have worked on it. Though we have given all details they weren’t able to crack it. When Sachin suggested your name, we want to check your abilities. Hence, we did so. So please co-operate with us. Am begging you.

Aarti denied his plead without any hesitation and started leaving with her people. CSO asked her to stop and said – “I can understand your disappointment. If not today, some or the other day you have to reveal it to us. I will wait for that but am afraid do we have that much time?”. She didn’t respond anything and walking towards door and again he stopped n asks “how do you guess that Arun is listening”. Aarti smiles and says – “what sir, do you feel only you know phone tapping?” she raised her eyebrows. He shook his head with a smile.

Sachin is not happy with Rathod and he can sense that. He said – Sachin these things happen in our work. We have to keep things with us sometimes, I know it will be tough call for you to trust me again but please find a way to get details from Aarti. Sachin stands in silence.

Yash’s Room:

Yash is looking at his plan one more time, if it needs anymodifications. Finally, he feels perfect. He speaks to himself – “3 more daysto go and I will finish my lifetime task. Mr. Arun get ready to join your buddiessoon” he smirks.

Eventually his thoughts shifted to Aarti – “Oh no!! I forgotto ask Aarti regarding her meeting” He checks the time, it is 11 pm. He thoughtshe might have slept by now, so decided to call her in the morning. He too soonfalls asleep thinking about her.

Outside PS:

She knew that her troop has lot of questions for her and why did she hide from them. Even she knew that they can never doubt her, yet they deserve answers. “I know you have lot of questions for me as well, I will answer soon. Now you guys leave and text me when you reach home” They left the place.

She is driving in half mood. Her heart is pinching, her mind is vague. What if they did something to Yash, this thought is squashing her inside. She is unable to concentrate on driving. She wants to meet him right now otherwise she won’t get peace, her soul cries. Only he can bring that peace into her, his smile has the ability to take out all fears of her. Immediately she pulls out her mobile and dialed Yash. Yash who is in deep sleep, attended call without checking name. when he heard her voice, his heart skipped for a second.

Yash – Baby are you fine? It’s almost 12 and you’re calling me at this time. Anything happened wrong. Where are you?

Aarti – Nothing happened Yash. Am perfectly alright. Don’t get tensed

Yash sighs in relief and says – I know we both are not night souls hence I got tensed. So, tell me what makes you to remind me at such night. Let me guess you want my kissies n hugs. he giggles while saying

Aarti felt bit relaxed after hearing his giggles – Yashu, I want to see you now and I don’t want to here any excuses. Please!! You don’t need to come anywhere, I will come to your place. Can you meet me? – she almost has teared out but controlled herself.

Yash was confused at her wish not for asking him to come out but for requesting likewise. She never does that before, usually she ping him or call him for a meet but today it’s different kind of invite. Now he is more certain that something is wrong for sure but he don’t want to discuss over call. “Sure dear!! But promise me you have no wrong intentions” he said mischievously. Aarti smiles and says – “don’t worry, I won’t sell you”. He laughs at her naughtiness and says – “am coming to your place, please don’t come outside at this time. Wait for me at your home” he cuts the call and headed towards her home.

Precap – Aarya moments and Arun meets Aarti

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

when it comes to arthis work she gives her all to crack this complicated case which could not be solved by recent team love the way she cares for yash

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

CSO came clean finally. Do they know what Arun has done in his life?

coderlady thumbnail

CSO checked out Aarti so much. Did he also check Arun the same way?

coderlady thumbnail

She is worried for Yash. The threat was already made.

itsmeramya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatum86

when it comes to arthis work she gives her all to crack this complicated case which could not be solved by recent team love the way she cares for yash

Their love is unconditional

itsmeramya thumbnail

CSO came clean finally. Do they know what Arun has done in his life?

No they are not aware. In coming episodes I will reveal why CSO had to accept this case