Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Sriti wasn’t ready … PH asked lead pair  to play for sometime so that show doesn’t collapse… they had a separation needed for their cringe story… so they agreed .. and then new generation wasn’t getting them numbers .. so they started Abhigya story in parallel… there were two storied running in parallel and totally detached from each other … I mean yha nayi generation k bachcho ki shaadi  ni ho pa ri ti and ye dono shaadi shaadi khel re te with third angle in tow..they actually did a temple wedding on video camera … that time Abhi was supposed to marry Rheah’s nanny Meera … but then she was a positive character and stepped aside when Pragya came back … then they made Tanu re enter the scene and they  made Abhi and Tanu marry … I mean jis ldki se Abhi ki shaadi show k start se lekr generation leap tk ni ho payi .. usse shaadi kra di and dobara 3 saal ka leap le liya .. where Abhi-Tanu are poor and living in chawl .. and Pragya was super rich… so the new generation wasn’t even sharing frame later with Abhigya… or I think uske bad Sriti asked her track to be over and isi wjah se panga hua hoga uska or channel ka … and they are put in coma and let go..,  baki mje ni pta .. unki forum walo ko pta hoga … 😛

Haan wahi idhar bhi kar sakte???

Jiggy7 thumbnail

ab prem patra to likhenge ni ek dusre ko… hmare original character jaisa kuch bacha ni… 🤣 

yhi sb ideas ayenge … tbhi to maine b tej-sunaina pr likha ta latest drabble…… jo tumne kabhi padha hi ni … 😛  

chlo koi or idea chaiye to Ahlawat family group ka likh do pr uske liye nayi bahu ka naam lgega tumhe … 🤣

Mere emotions ke saath Nikki khel rahi 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

shayd … acha I am curious to know aisa kya bola popat fai ne kl … bht tareef pd ri hu mai unki… aj TT khola na to yhi dikh ra h…

She tried to show Ahlawat how she suffered yet kept going on..

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Ye thread to hamara personal chat ho gaya 🤣🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Kashi ko kitne mangalsutra pehnaate hai.. 😅

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

shayd … acha I am curious to know aisa kya bola popat fai ne kl … bht tareef pd ri hu mai unki… aj TT khola na to yhi dikh ra h…

She actually gave good dose to Nallawat for blaming Hooda..bacha sirf tumhara  nahi uska bhi hai and all 

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

by the way Harphoul Mohini is a good show .. it is what Meet was … with a two state kinda twist… there also

they tackle social issues … or usme b 1 lead ka naam

Shagun h…. 🤣 I liked the clips that I saw … bs colors k show avoid krti hu but show is really nice … 

I've seen a promo of that where she tells everyone should use Toilets..and I felt good coz there are still few places in India who doesn't use

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Jaise Boycottbollywood trend ho reha hai waise BoycottITV bhi trend ho to shaayad ITV ki content improve ho😊

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Sriti wasn’t ready … PH asked lead pair  to play for sometime so that show doesn’t collapse… they had a separation needed for their cringe story… so they agreed .. and then new generation wasn’t getting them numbers .. so they started Abhigya story in parallel… there were two storied running in parallel and totally detached from each other … I mean yha nayi generation k bachcho ki shaadi  ni ho pa ri ti and ye dono shaadi shaadi khel re te with third angle in tow..they actually did a temple wedding on video camera … that time Abhi was supposed to marry Rheah’s nanny Meera … but then she was a positive character and stepped aside when Pragya came back … then they made Tanu re enter the scene and they  made Abhi and Tanu marry … I mean jis ldki se Abhi ki shaadi show k start se lekr generation leap tk ni ho payi .. usse shaadi kra di and dobara 3 saal ka leap le liya .. where Abhi-Tanu are poor and living in chawl .. and Pragya was super rich… so the new generation wasn’t even sharing frame later with Abhigya… or I think uske bad Sriti asked her track to be over and isi wjah se panga hua hoga uska or channel ka … and they are put in coma and let go..,  baki mje ni pta .. unki forum walo ko pta hoga … 😛

Pragya apne pati ki baar baar shaadi krwaati thi taaki uski maa ke  marriage hall ki income hoti rahe😛

Anjureads thumbnail

And your title also rocks.... matlab trp badhegi .... 0.1 points per dead body .. 0.1 point per hospitalised body... 0.1 point per crying session ... 0.2 points per insulting session...  🤣