Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Pandya store used to give 2.3 also at some point consistently…hit even 2.5 then 1.9 and now 1.4 … so Is slot pr trp aa skti h for star plus… and unke pas shows ki kami ni h… content wise b itne regressive ni hote and channel popularity is always up… and what I feel once a show gets popular… and contract is up for renewal of actors they definitely tries to cash in the popularity like anyone else .. but based on current numbers it kight not be profitable for channel and they won’t run a show without them also… mje lgta h ye b 1 factor h …  its an ensemble cast .. aisa b ni h that they can remove anyone..

Wo to saare shows down huye hai.. See the chart I shared.. That's because some ppl moved away after IPL.. Anupama was hitting 4.4, now it's stuck around 3.. Saare shows ka wahi hai..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Kundali mai bhi to they can get a generation leap? Like it still keeps on becoming SL sometimes.. 

BL to wo Balwinder ka drama 3 hafte, abhi kuch hotel ka chal raha.. 🤣

They are just delaying and delaying..

KKB IDK why mujhe dekhne mai koi issue nahi hai coz koi logic nahi hai.. 🤣

They may consider … given ML has left and trp is dropping… FL is sticking to the show .. but will they show her as a grown up daughter or will ask her to play role of a mother of a grown up daughter… i don’t think that she will…  but mje ni lgta ab ye jyada chlega … new ML is good .. but original pair was hugely popular … also I guess writer is prolonging just to check the pulse .. because there are again two options for ML… do they want to risk it by changing the ML totally as a different character who existed as FL brother in law for 5 years … or do they want to use neely replaced ML and retain the original pair … so abhi whi chl ra h inka … figure out ni kia h.. kya krna h kya ni… and dragging to is show ka second name h…

Nashedi bhagya se mje bus cringy dialogues ka problem h.. kind of name calling jo hoti h wo bht alag level ki hoti h.. or logic to kisi b bhagya me ni h.. sbse wasted show h ITv k … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Same nasha as writer uncle 😂

Give me some ideas for textfic na.. I tried to write sth and not able to complete it..

Isha or Bigamist as Deep ka likh lo..🤣 

Meets jaisa to kuch bacha ni… pr tum Bigamist and doormat ka text fic b likh skti ho like how he is texting her to sign divorce paper and she kept on denying it .., 😛

Jugnu21 thumbnail

is chart me hi dekho.. star plus ko replace krna ho to niche se hi krega… kKIS ho gya off air to next to Pandya store hi jayega na .. and ye itna b popular ni h k isko long running show bna de … new show mtlb lower remuneration because fresh faces .. debutant…, and ajkl hr channel whi kr ra h … 1 -2 star shows hote h jo maintain krta h… baki sare kept on replacing to maintain the freshness and overall lower the costal and budget of channel.., sb profit making h.,, 🤣 unko b to dikhana h at the end of year k kitne new shows launch kiye … aise to wo kr hi ni payenge kyuki sare popular h… 🤣 they struck gold with almost every show… 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

They may consider … given ML has left and trp is dropping… FL is sticking to the show .. but will they show her as a grown up daughter or will ask her to play role of a mother of a grown up daughter… i don’t think that she will…  but mje ni lgta ab ye jyada chlega … new ML is good .. but original pair was hugely popular … also I guess writer is prolonging just to check the pulse .. because there are again two options for ML… do they want to risk it by changing the ML totally as a different character who existed as FL brother in law for 5 years … or do they want to use neely replaced ML and retain the original pair … so abhi whi chl ra h inka … figure out ni kia h.. kya krna h kya ni… and dragging to is show ka second name h…

Nashedi bhagya se mje bus cringy dialogues ka problem h.. kind of name calling jo hoti h wo bht alag level ki hoti h.. or logic to kisi b bhagya me ni h.. sbse wasted show h ITv k … 

Sriti maan gayi to play mother, then Shradha won't?

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Isha or Bigamist as Deep ka likh lo..🤣 

Meets jaisa to kuch bacha ni… pr tum Bigamist and doormat ka text fic b likh skti ho like how he is texting her to sign divorce paper and she kept on denying it .., 😛

Dekho inko kaise ideas de rahe 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

is chart me hi dekho.. star plus ko replace krna ho to niche se hi krega… kKIS ho gya off air to next to Pandya store hi jayega na .. and ye itna b popular ni h k isko long running show bna de … new show mtlb lower remuneration because fresh faces .. debutant…, and ajkl hr channel whi kr ra h … 1 -2 star shows hote h jo maintain krta h… baki sare kept on replacing to maintain the freshness and overall lower the costal and budget of channel.., sb profit making h.,, 🤣 unko b to dikhana h at the end of year k kitne new shows launch kiye … aise to wo kr hi ni payenge kyuki sare popular h… 🤣 they struck gold with almost every show… 🤣

Mai bas bol rahi hu slot ke hisaab se jyaada buri TRP nahi hai..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Sriti maan gayi to play mother, then Shradha won't?

Sriti wasn’t ready … PH asked lead pair  to play for sometime so that show doesn’t collapse… they had a separation needed for their cringe story… so they agreed .. and then new generation wasn’t getting them numbers .. so they started Abhigya story in parallel… there were two storied running in parallel and totally detached from each other … I mean yha nayi generation k bachcho ki shaadi  ni ho pa ri ti and ye dono shaadi shaadi khel re te with third angle in tow..they actually did a temple wedding on video camera … that time Abhi was supposed to marry Rheah’s nanny Meera … but then she was a positive character and stepped aside when Pragya came back … then they made Tanu re enter the scene and they  made Abhi and Tanu marry … I mean jis ldki se Abhi ki shaadi show k start se lekr generation leap tk ni ho payi .. usse shaadi kra di and dobara 3 saal ka leap le liya .. where Abhi-Tanu are poor and living in chawl .. and Pragya was super rich… so the new generation wasn’t even sharing frame later with Abhigya… or I think uske bad Sriti asked her track to be over and isi wjah se panga hua hoga uska or channel ka … and they are put in coma and let go..,  baki mje ni pta .. unki forum walo ko pta hoga … 😛

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Dekho inko kaise ideas de rahe 🤣

ab prem patra to likhenge ni ek dusre ko… hmare original character jaisa kuch bacha ni… 🤣 

yhi sb ideas ayenge … tbhi to maine b tej-sunaina pr likha ta latest drabble…… jo tumne kabhi padha hi ni … 😛  

chlo koi or idea chaiye to Ahlawat family group ka likh do pr uske liye nayi bahu ka naam lgega tumhe … 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Mai bas bol rahi hu slot ke hisaab se jyaada buri TRP nahi hai..

shayd … acha I am curious to know aisa kya bola popat fai ne kl … bht tareef pd ri hu mai unki… aj TT khola na to yhi dikh ra h…