taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hope all is well on your side 

awaiting Chapter 8

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 8

Geet sat down on the bed and clasped her head. She had a headache and couldn’t see away out of her dilemma.

Couldn’t he just explain to her without yelling at her?

I just don’t understand him! She thought. Then sudden thought crossed her mind, does he love someone else?

No…how could that be, it was me only whom he confessed that he liked! His words rang in her mind, “stay away from me!” 

…..

READ MORE

Please like and comment on both chapters...for making you guys wait for update...I updated double chapters this time...

scroll down for next update please...😳

Also please press like button on both chapters separately.😳

Thanks again for awesome response to this story...🤗 i am so honored to find you guys beside me on this thread...

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 9

Geet stared after him as if she could hardly believe what just happened. Her heart was beating, her lips felt dry. Still she couldn’t stop wailing her eyes out, mamma…she called for her mother again crying bitterly for hearing those rude words from her husband on the first night itself…she has not bother him this time then why he need to lash out his anger on her always.

READ MORE

Precap:- 

Geet don’t know to wear saree. 

Now who will help….😉

Please like and comment on both chapters...for making you guys wait for update...I updated double chapters this time...smiley14

scroll up for Chapter 8 please...check previous post for chapter 8 please.

Also please press like button on both chapters separately.smiley9

Thanks again for awesome response to this story...smiley31 I am so honored to find you guys beside me on this thread...smiley14

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Love it 

Waiting for next update. 

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful lovely superb. Maan is idiot not trying to find out the truth and punishing innocent geet. Hope he comes to know everything early. Thanks for beautiful update

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for not one but two updates. They were great!  Maan has not been sincere since the beginning with Geet but is attracted to her.  Deep down he feels for her too but I don’t think he is aware of those feelings.  He has married her for revenge.  The day Geet finds out she will be heart broken.  The day he realises his mistakes it will be too late and he will have nothing but himself and his big fat ego to blame.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 8

Geet has no clue about his changed behavior.

coderlady thumbnail

Sameer was the saint? And now he is not? He should analyze the whole thing a little more.

coderlady thumbnail

Now he thinks she was seducing him. Even if she did, what was wrong with that?

coderlady thumbnail

he is losing his head and he hates it.