Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Lovely update, I think Maan should be known about Rahul’s bad intentions about Geet. Probably at least the would reduce his hatred toward her. 

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It was a nice one... 

Finally they got married... Geet is still a child from heart... Her innocence make any one fall for her... 

But, maan... He is in his own revenge mode... 

Unable to see the reality... 

Hope he soon understand  the things... & starts to give her love & respect 

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks thanks for lovely updated. Was waiting for so long but update was worth the wait. Please update next part soon can't wait anymore. This maan is idiot and hurting her .

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So so sad. Maan for sure is going to repent later when she will leave him and ho forever

all because of his wierd nightmares and that rogue a rahul

Wish sameer had spoke To Maan earlier 

now Maan is misunderstanding her even more 

who would clarify everything to him. 

Poor geet so torn and missing her mom but Maan angry and blasting her.  How rude 

he is happy on one side to see her hurting and then on the other he is feeling hurt seeing her upset too 

he does not know why ?

We know 

but poor geet seeing the ugly side of Maan. What will she do. She has no idea why he is behaving like this 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part ❤️

Bur maan's behaviour towards geet not right I know Rahul ki vajah se Maan ko geet ke liye misunderstanding Hui ha.please dono ko dur mat karo🥺Maan ko Rahul ka true face malum ho jae🙄 thank you for lovely update 😊

Psharma21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😍Wow love the update reading after 2 months was waiting in blog 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️you updated here...... 😅

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update dear.

I just hope that maan should talk to Sameer first regarding all the misunderstanding because he is a good friend of maan . If he didn't talk than in his anger he will hurt his Geet which he will repent later.

Still he can't see tears in Geet's eyes , then why didn't he confront both Geet and Sameer regarding this.

That vile Rahul, I hate him , he simply enjoying distance between maneet.

I feel really bad for Geet , she is such a sweetheart and Maan is behaving like a animal with her.

Edited by prekshagarg - 1 years ago
heycookie thumbnail

so maaneet got married finally

n poor geet she was dreaming of a beautiful night but maan ruined it all n hurted her...

he wants to punish her..maan seems a bit impulsive he should confront aryan first !!¡! 

whats next 

cont son

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy to see you back on track...so the demon in maan has come out to hurt his very own life...i m sure when he comes to know what happened with geet and why was she with Sameer he will regret his acts with geet waiting to read more ❤️ thanks for the PM 

Athuathulya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update

Waiting for the next update