Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Super and emotional update baby …. 

Commented on the blog ðŸ˜‰

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 32..

So finally Maan tracked Dev n got Meera’s family to get the settlement done… He played well.. He gave them the money.

But I have a feeling that it’s not exactly what it seems like… He left them so easily when he knows what kind of people they are? He knows well that no documents can stop them from stooping too low…

Well for his reply on Dev’s question for why is he paying them? I can only say k what ever let’s u sleep at night..

Khud ko behla rahe ho dusro ko..

Geet on the other hand is hell worried for Maan n his safety as he had disappeared suddenly without any information.. Well might I ask, why so? Tumhe kya hi fark padta hai k woh kaha aur kaisa hai?

After all hum aapke hai kaun? Yeh hi kehte ho naa dono ek dusre se..

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome and emotional update baby ..commented on blog ðŸ˜ƒ

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog dear 

maaneetsangel thumbnail

Part 33...

Just as I thought.. Maan had planned n trapped them well.. The Rathores are gone for ever…

Chalo Maan ne accept toh kiya k apne gusse me he wasn’t see things correctly.. Dev k saamne hi sahi he accepted that Geet is important to him..

Now I guess it’s high time dude, just man up n go talk to her..

Hope they don’t turn out from the dead like some daily soap… Just kidding.. No offense …

Maan is thinking on how will Geet n Soham take the separation now that Dev n Meera have things sorted n are soon gonna come to claim what’s right fully theirs.. Well I guess she would be left hurt n heartbroken..

But Maan is himself very much attached to him..

Maan wants to build memories.. Which I think is a great idea..

His outburst showed how much she means to him. . . Fell it’s the start of something good I guess..

Ye pehli pehli nazdeekiyan.. Yeh pehla pehla ehsaas hai.. Though they were married but never shared anything like that earlier..

So yes every emotion will be new in this regard for them.. They both seriously need to talk it out..

maaneetsangel thumbnail

Part 34..

That was so emotional n heart breaking for her… She was left shattered but it is the inevitable… Yeh toh hona hi tha…

Maan is supporting her promised her to stand by her no matter what.. Maybe this will bring them closer…

He bore her accusations.. He let her vent out on him. .. He controlled his anger for her… He took them for a outing… Oh my! Itne saare firsts.. Ek hi din me bechaari ko itne saare shocks… Kaise sehan karegi woh..

Well jokes apart… He is right they trusted her with their child.. She can’t break their trust..

Lekin uska kya.. She have taken care of him like a real mom.. She has made him her reason for living . . He was her world.. Then suddenly how will she be able to part ways.. Give him away just like that.. Isn’t it wrong ..

Actually ye topic hi aisa hai.. Maa toh maa hoti hai.. Kaise yeh decide kare ki kiska haq zyada hai.. Kiska haq pehle hai.. Devki ho ya yashoda maa toh dono hi hai…

Let’s see what she decides.. Hope she becomes strong enough to face the upcoming storm..

Kisine Soham k baare me socha hai kya? How will he be able to take this blow? It’s not gonna be easy on him.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa! Appreciate the update.... hope you are feeling better 

Part 37

Sad update… beautifully written 

of cos Geet is shattered with Soham leaving

feeling for Geet.... 

Soham was indeed her life

she feels alone without him

oh no she locked herself in a shell again and has lost her will to live

as expected she stays in her room 

well Maan is helpless and tensed seeing her condition

he naturally feels guilty 

great that Dev called 

good that Maan confided in Dev

not surprised that Soham is also disturbed 

at least Annie is there with him

liked Dev's concern for Maan and Geet

Dev was correct that Maan should have removed Soham's belongings

Dev gave Maan good advice

so Maan and Geet are going to Delhi

glad that Maan went to speak to Geet

loved Maan's care for Geet

alas Geet is lost in her pain 

she is clearly angry with Maan for separating her from Soham

she fails to understand that Soham was not hers

Gosh Geet faints

Thank God she gained consciousness

seems like Maan sent her parents to meet her

emotional moments

pleased that dadima is fine

can understand that she wants Maan's happiness

she feels she made a mistake as she ruined Maan's life

Maan's confusion was justified

now she makes Maan promise to do as she says

wonder why she went to see the lawyer?

worried about what she decided

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 1 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part. Finally family comes together. They apologize to Maan about misunderstanding him. Annie said what is right. Maan is scare of Geet decision. Geet let him go. I hope Annie manager him. It’s going to time to adjust small kids. Maan have to handle her. I hope now they might start living as husband wife. 

maaneetsangel thumbnail

Part 35..

Interesting…

Geet is all stuck in the emotional turmoil…

She is not able to see right n wrong…

Maan is scared too.. Doesn’t know how will the things turn out to be..

He understands the fact that though it’s gonna be difficult for everyone but it’s now or never.

Soham has to go to his real family.. It’s what is right for everyone…

He tried to make Geet come to terms with it but Jaise usne sach samajna hi nahi hai.. Woh jaanti hai par maanna nai chahti…

But Maan ne jo kiya I think that will work… It was really needed.. He used reverse Physcology to make see things properly…

Waise usne jo bola ek tarah se usne use sach ka aaina dikhaya hai.

Annie is excited to meet her family… Well sahi bhi hai… Itne saal dur rahi hai woh sabse..

Dev n Meera are going through the same turmoil… They are scared of Soham’s reaction..

But like Dev said it’s now or never.. The sooner the better..

I guess he is right… Geet and Maan need to start a new life…

maaneetsangel thumbnail

Part 36...

Oh no! That was so overwhelming… So emotional.. Painful…

Poor Geet she is longing to be with Soham n is shattered by this separation… It will take time.. But she will have to be strong n move ahead…

Meera n Dev are in pain too… Unki aankhon me bhi tadap hai… Dard hai… Hoga hi.. Unka apna beta unhe ajnabi samajh raha hai… Unka intezaar toh abhi bhi khatam nahi hua. .. Pas hoke bhi woh kitna dur hai unse.

Maan ka kya… Itni kam samay me usne bhi Soham k saath ek connection jod liya tha… Uske liye bhi aasaan nahi tha…

Usne har baar sabke liye socha .. Sabko sambhala.. Sabka khayal rakha.. Par uska kya… Use to kisi ka pyar nahi mila… Woh toh hamesha hi akela reh gaya..

Sabko lagta hai Maan ne Geet k saath galat kiya.. Par ye kisine nahi dekha k galat to uske sath bhi hua.. Woh toh phir bhi Dev ki family k saath thi.. Par Maan k pas kaun tha… Dadi bhi hospital me hai.. Koi nahi hai uska dard baatne wala… Uske aansu pochne wala..

Ab bhi he is standing strong for her.. Holding her… Protecting her… But now is her turn to take a step n embrace him for life.. Give him all the happiness he deserves..