Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Part 39, Dadi sent the divorce papers through layer and Geet did nit take a second and signed those papers, She blames Maan for everything she is not in right state of mind rightnow and with her parents preaching about Maan she is loosing her mind, for once she wants them to understand her, but since Maan has saved her several times they try to make her understand they give Devs example and ask her not try to snatch someone else baby, Rudhr goes to talk to Maan but Maan wants to follow whatever his dadi has said to him, dadi is happy to get rid of Geet

chloebear thumbnail

Part 40, Oh my god what a twist never expected Khanna to return back what a timing he chose, Geet was all set to visit rajasthan when Khanna kidnapped her and he was all ready to fulfill his intentions when Maan came and saved Geet, they got khanna arrested but Geet is definitely in shock she is not ready to leave Maan whats next

chloebear thumbnail

Part 41, I like that Geet is seeking Maan for her protection just like she should, Rudhr calls enquiring about Geet Maan assures him, Geet sees Maan hurt and tries to aid them Maan refuses but Geet is adamant, Geet talks to her dad aasuring she is alright, Maaneet argue on divorce, Maan is hurt that she signed those papers in a moment whereas he has not signed it yet, Geet asks why came to rescue her Maan keeps mum only to anger Geet, she accuses him to show himself mahaan now she wants to get of that place,  thses two are really stubborn they should jist accept their feelings but this easily they wont, they should talk and sort out their differences

Edited by backtodecember - 11 months ago
chloebear thumbnail

Part 42, simply amazing, fianlly finally geet shared her feelings so does maan she told him if he came to her didn't turn away from her initally no shasha woukd have been able to corrupy her mind they would have good together as clearly both were looking forward having a life with one another, geet got attached to soham as he was the only one who wanted her truly he gave her love for which she was craving for, maan tells her he did not signed the divorce papers because he only consider her his wife and nobody else, they want to give eachother a chance and then there were actions, so much attraction has been there, later part of this update was hot

chloebear thumbnail

Next part password please

chloebear thumbnail

Last Part/ Epilogue, Superrrr happy that Maaneet cleared and apologies to one another and decide to remain together so Maan takes Geet home but dadimaa is angry but Geet promises always be with Maan liked how Maan handels the situation and dadimaa got them married again soo nicee, Epilogue is cute Maaneet have a son Shivam who is possessive about Geet just like his daddy and Maan taught him to take care of his mommy was cute, Maan now wants a Baby girl thats cute

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 39 

Wow what a turn of events ! 

Divorce papers are sent because dadima wants to rectify what she considers her mistake 

Maan as usual follows her wishes 

Geet does not even hesitate to sign the papers 

Her parents are shocked 

Everything is happening so fast .... 

I did not foresee this happening 

And geet is becoming more delusional & is obsessed in trying to go see Soham 

Has she truly lost her marbles?? 

Has maan truly given up ?? 

Will dadima reconsider ?? 

Very curious what will happen next ??? 

Amazing update di & my deepest apologies that I have been missing from the forum due to unforeseen events , these last few months had some very stressful & tragic events & I am hoping that the storm will finally calm down & let everyone heal . ā¤ļø

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 39 

Wow what a turn of events ! 

Divorce papers are sent because dadima wants to rectify what she considers her mistake 

Maan as usual follows her wishes 

Geet does not even hesitate to sign the papers 

Her parents are shocked 

Everything is happening so fast .... 

I did not foresee this happening 

And geet is becoming more delusional & is obsessed in trying to go see Soham 

Has she truly lost her marbles?? 

Has maan truly given up ?? 

Will dadima reconsider ?? 

Very curious what will happen next ??? 

Amazing update di & my deepest apologies that I have been missing from the forum due to unforeseen events , these last few months had some very stressful & tragic events & I am hoping that the storm will finally calm down & let everyone heal . ā¤ļø

You okay sweetie? What happened? I am worried for you and two more. You all are vanished suddenly.

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome..
Beautifulā€¦ Perfect ending..

Loved itā€¦

Loved the way Maan handled thingsā€¦ The way he convinced dadimaa to accept them n give them another chance.. The way they realized n confessed their love for each other was amazing, beautiful, hot n passionate..

They finally realized their true feelings n accepted each other with their flaws n became perfect together foreverā€¦

Shivam was a sweetheart.

The entire journey from imperfect to perfectā€¦ Was truly amazingā€¦ As a writer u did a very commendable job.. Well done! I am really gonna miss this story.

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Awesome..
Beautifulā€¦ Perfect ending..

Loved itā€¦

Loved the way Maan handled thingsā€¦ The way he convinced dadimaa to accept them n give them another chance.. The way they realized n confessed their love for each other was amazing, beautiful, hot n passionate..

They finally realized their true feelings n accepted each other with their flaws n became perfect together foreverā€¦

Shivam was a sweetheart.

The entire journey from imperfect to perfectā€¦ Was truly amazingā€¦ As a writer u did a very commendable job.. Well done! I am really gonna miss this story.

Thank you dear šŸ˜Š