Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Its been ten days. We are eagerly waiting for next update yaar. I just want to know how patralekha exposed infront of the family. Plzzzzzzzz update soon.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Gundi and gundaa both caught😆. Hope they get punished here instead of some punish which the family decides

Gundi and her Badi Mami's minion got caught by the smartness of IPS officer. 😆 Let's see what happens to the criminal gang. 😆

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

No matter if it's for ones safety without an involving Person in the equation containing them physically especially when they have been thru trauma is wrong since it can trigger PSTD . Believe me consequences are very severe 

Else he has gone right ... waiting to see if he arrested OK and PP

Yes I agree but Sai's life is not a normal life like ours. Sometimes she is too unfortunate and her life is always in danger and sometimes she herself puts her life in danger. We might put the trauma first because we are not kidnapped, forced to marry someone else, have a creepy friend who is obsessed with us or even have a family who can kill us if needed but here Sai's life has all that. What's better ? Save her from the trauma or let her die ? Virat could have found a way to stop her but he also had to deal with so many things. He didn't have the time to think nor take the risk to let the criminal win again. 

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why is the update so late?? I also missed last couple of your updates till I checked because U didn’t tag me😞!!

Update soon please😊

Edited by methebest - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: methebest

Why is the update so late?? I also missed last couple of your updates till I checked because U didn’t tag me😞!!

Update soon please😊

Oopss so sorry. Maybe I missed your name while PMing or maybe you didn't read the previous chapter and I didn't PM you because I didn't see your name. I usually PM only those who comment in the last update. 😳

Yeah will update soon. I have the last part of the next chapter to write. 

Anonymous9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice.  Finally Virat could found out the truth. 

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

So, finally Virat digged out the entire truth. But, lost Sai in the bargain. He had to be harsh with her as well as was rude to Samrat. I hope Sai realises how much Virat is suffering because of her impulsiveness. Waiting to know what kind of punishment he gives to Omkar and Patralekha. And, how will Virat and Sai reunite.

The punishment is coming but Virat and Sai won't reunite in the next chapter. 😆

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

The punishment is coming but Virat and Sai won't reunite in the next chapter. 😆

That's fine,but I guess the punishment will be for Pakhi.

Originally posted by: Nja91

Finally virat knows the full truth but unfortunately Sairat have taken a brunt in the process. Sai is a stubborn mule 🙈but Virat instead of completely leaving her out of the loop should have played smart keeping her occupied with something else pertaining to thw case. When we tell someone not to do something, human nature often forces them to do the exact opposite. Especially at Sais age, and knowing her personality she is invariably going to rebel. She hasnt mellowed down yet. So I kinda understand both their pov's. I understand Virats concern for her safety but he also knows Sai is a sharp, smart girl. If its a matter concerning her Friends/family she will get involved....

I hope Sai is safe and Sairat can resolve their issues after all the guilty get arrested. 

Yup but Veeru was busy with the criminals he couldn't think of babysitting Sai. 😆 Yup specially kids do the opposite and Sai is still a kid. 😳 Both were right and wrong. 😳 They will end up patching up but before that other things will happen. 😊

Originally posted by: Devikadish

FINALLY, The truth is out.

this separation looks so much better than the one we got in the show👏

Hoping for some angsty SaiRat now🤞

Amazing update❤️

Yup I wanted a better version of Virat so he doesn't oust her. I also wanted a logical Sai not just take the risk after a college document. 😆

The realization part is coming. 😳