Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

glad that Virat kept his cool and kept pursuing the investigations. Let's hope next Sai gets some sense when it comes to impulsiveness. Amazing as always 😊

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No matter if it's for ones safety without an involving Person in the equation containing them physically especially when they have been thru trauma is wrong since it can trigger PSTD . Believe me consequences are very severe 

Else he has gone right ... waiting to see if he arrested OK and PP

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice chapter. Waiting for virat reaction. Samrat reaction also after knowing pakhi acts.

Who sent letters to virat???

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Omg. I hope Virat brings out the whole truth and things are sorted between the two. It was a dramatic read. Just wow 👏

fatssrilanka thumbnail

So, finally Virat digged out the entire truth. But, lost Sai in the bargain. He had to be harsh with her as well as was rude to Samrat. I hope Sai realises how much Virat is suffering because of her impulsiveness. Waiting to know what kind of punishment he gives to Omkar and Patralekha. And, how will Virat and Sai reunite.

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The update is so wonderfully written dear! U maintained the pace as well as the words so that readers doesn't confuse! Loved it👏

Whole truth is out now in front of Viru!!! Great!

Now what will happen????? 

Sai Bai 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She's is so stubborn sometimes yaar! Well Virat was rude with Samrat but he shouldn't interfere everytime! 

Virat in ACP mode is treat to read! How quickly he noticed that Didi isn't there even though in such tense situation! Hats off👍🏼ig this is how police officers are but Ghum has just changed meaning of many such words🤣

Btw when will we get LunRat????

Shivani!!!🤣

Continue soon!! As u said.. Cliffhanger there is and we r eager to read soon😆

Thank u for PM🤗

❤️ 

Edited by sairat07 - 2 years ago
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Loved the update,..... Please update soon

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Omg. I hope Virat brings out the whole truth and things are sorted between the two. It was a dramatic read. Just wow 👏

Glad you liked it. The chapter had so many informations. 😆 I didn't know if the readers would remember all the things. 😆

Things will definitely get better between them but before that the drama will continue. 😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thanuj

Nice chapter. Waiting for virat reaction. Samrat reaction also after knowing pakhi acts.

Who sent letters to virat???

Thanks. 

Yeah I guess Virat's reaction or should I say his action is the part everyone was waiting for. 🤣

Samrat's reaction will be epic too. 😳

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing update…. Finally the truth came out..Loved it… yaar Jaldi jaldi update karo na pls… ..