Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Finally the update is here

These fictional writeups are the only solace for us rn, till the idiots get back on track

Virat getting ahem ahem thoughts by seeing baiko and dreaming of a daughter with her, such a goner🀣

PaKu jodi cooking khichdi, aur kya he umeed rak sakte haiπŸ€ͺ

Sangeeta aunty returns, thank god atleast in this story ACP has brains.

I like Didi's friend already, correct naam diya usse, KAMINIπŸ€ͺ

Update the next part soon

Thank you. 

True... and the writers are taking their time to get them back on track because TRPs' high. 

He is a goner but not fully aware of it. He finds it weird that he has such dreams and and thoughts about a girl he didn't marry as wife. πŸ˜†

Yes IPS has brains and his wife a little more real than the show. 

He called her kamini and P as Pee. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Dee10

Virat needs to be given a bravery award for being able to resist his hot wife! He is now doing things to his wife in his dreams that he is not able to do it in person β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ next chapter might have Virat wet dreaming β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Give the poor guy cold showers @Muguet 

He is losing it though... ab toh he is getting aise waise thoughts. πŸ€£ He will he will... just wait and read. 

Originally posted by: methebest

Great read, please don’t creat misunderstanding and throwing out of house drama!! Please make it sensible, I am not sure if you have ever watched Pakistani dramas, but if you have take some inspiration from there. Really looking forward to next chapter 😊

Nope I won't as I wanted a better version of both Virat and Sai. Virat won't be a jerk and Sai less irritating. πŸ˜† I have watched a few Pakistani dramas but I already have the story in head. I just didn't know I would add so many details to the story and instead of finishing it within 20 chapters it's taking like forever. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: KashishSingh27

Uh huh !!! Finally rain romance πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I can just imagine that scene playing infront of my eyes β€οΈβ€οΈ

Veeru already have difficulty controlling himself seeing his wifey in saree and now she's wet from rain too 😝😝 Poor Veeru desperately wants/needs some action 🀭🀭

Oooh !! Sairat blushing at the thought of mini Sai β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

And Veeru's dream 😜😜 naughty ACP πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

LOL !!! Sangeeta Deshpande returns πŸ€£πŸ€£ at least story Veeru has brains and doesn't totally believe the letter and knows that his family can fake it to stop Devkit wedding 😌😌 and Samrat is here too so he can knock some sense into him along with Sai if he start getting misleaded 😘😘

Didi's friend gave her the very apt nickname πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope Veeru , Samru , Mohit and Sai together Beizzatify didi when the truth comes out about the fake Letter 

All in all a wonderful chapter πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Ohh glad you liked the rain romance. πŸ˜³ Veeru loves his wife in saree. He is losing it slowly. πŸ€£

Mini Sai and Jr. Virat will definitely come in the future. 

Pagal ho raha hai pyaar mein. πŸ€£

Veeru of this story is definitely a smarter version. πŸ˜† Haha in this story SaiRat are still the main hero heroine. They will use their own brains. πŸ˜† Even when Virat will behave strongly it will be for a good reason not male ego shown in the show. πŸ˜†

Pakhi's end is coming soon. πŸ˜†

Thank you for reading it. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

So pp will use some criminal friend to seperate devkit πŸ™„πŸ˜€

Hope to see a real smart ACP who gives his sis justice ..I am not sure if she should he married before all therapy happens ..but she is better off where Pulkit can help her recover with therapy ..since they are already marry before he can legally get her better therapy by taking her away

She will try at least. πŸ˜† 

I think all the charaters of this story is a better version of the show. So Pulkit will actually try to get the old Devi back. πŸ˜†

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Ohh glad you liked the rain romance. πŸ˜³ Veeru loves his wife in saree. He is losing it slowly. πŸ€£

Mini Sai and Jr. Virat will definitely come in the future. 

Pagal ho raha hai pyaar mein. πŸ€£

Veeru of this story is definitely a smarter version. πŸ˜† Haha in this story SaiRat are still the main hero heroine. They will use their own brains. πŸ˜† Even when Virat will behave strongly it will be for a good reason not male ego shown in the show. πŸ˜†

Pakhi's end is coming soon. πŸ˜†

Thank you for reading it. πŸ˜³

@bold okayyyyy !!!! Now I am super excited for the next update πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally read it!!!!! Lucky nai bro unlucky bolo🀣 I reacted on ur posts that day only but see reading it now...πŸ˜† Though thanks for the PM😊

Coming to the updateπŸ˜ƒ.....

Superb!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Didi's friend has already became my fav... Kamini! Wow what an apt word he has chosenπŸ˜†

Awww!!! Ashwini-Sai bond is so precious!πŸ’™

Atleast here Virat is speaking!Thank god!πŸ˜†

I'm telling u if Didi keeps burning in jealousy like this then the moment is no longer far that Chavan Niwas catches fire🀣 bad joke🀣

Ohhoooo! Viru is using his IPS mind!!😳 

Waiting for the update eagerly...... Please Continue Soon😊

Edited by sairat07 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ash22101997

loved the update I didn't check the site for sometime as I saw your note but today I felt like let's read the whole story again and here u surprised me with new update ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️😍😍😍😍😍😍

Awww how sweet of you. πŸ˜³ Really happy that I could make you happy and you enjoyed it. β€οΈ

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Loved SaiRat moments. Both have started to realise their feelings slowly. Loved the stern Virat who's ready to do anything for his sister. And, once again Pakhi and Kaku have joined hands to stop Devyani and Pulkit wedding. Curious to know what is Pakhi's next move and how will Virat succeed in getting them married.

Thanks β€οΈ The feelings are here... Virat has even started to question why he is feeling this and that. πŸ˜³ Pakhi will do a lot but Virat and Sai are smarter. πŸ˜† You will get your answers in the next chapter. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: SairatLove007

Great Update as usual.

Raja Babu should really take some classes to get baiko attention and to get some action he needs it as in the show as well.

Yeah a daughter is a blessing for both.

I hope you make the ips virat a worthy one with brains in this one as in the show he is braindead anyway.

Thank you β€οΈ

Haha Raja Babu of this story is bolder than the sanskari of the show. Just let him realize he loves her and see what he does. πŸ˜‰

Yup it will be nice to see SaiRat with their kids. 

Yeah definitely both SaiRat are a better version... hopefully. I mean you will know better than me. πŸ˜†