Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved SaiRat moments. Both have started to realise their feelings slowly. Loved the stern Virat who's ready to do anything for his sister. And, once again Pakhi and Kaku have joined hands to stop Devyani and Pulkit wedding. Curious to know what is Pakhi's next move and how will Virat succeed in getting them married.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Great Update as usual.

Raja Babu should really take some classes to get baiko attention and to get some action he needs it as in the show as well.

Yeah a daughter is a blessing for both.

I hope you make the ips virat a worthy one with brains in this one as in the show he is braindead anyway.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh manhhh 

cute ,hot,suspense everything was there....I hope here Virat doesn't trust those ache dil gharwala....

What a lovely chapter to read...

Thank you

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

I hope virat uses acp brain and finds truth. Interesting

A lot will happen and he will be definitely a better IPS officer than the Virat from the show. ðŸ˜†

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Loved the update!!! 

Sorry.... I got lazy ass and did not comment on the older Post..... 

Sai and virat having lovely convo and being comfortable with each other is fab!! 

Few of the family being nice is also nice to see..... Ashwini does not stop trying to bring them closer and almost awkward ... Daughter or son ... She is a sweetheart 💗💗 

Pakhi should get mast punch in the gut for the behaviour and also to others who support her that way ,...... 

Sangeeta ka letter aa gaya.... Let's see how virat deals with this. .... I hope u put atleast Pakhi behind the bars for few hours if not days.,... Thought l would prefer years 🙈🙈😂😂😂 

Happy writing!!! 💗💗

Anonymous9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the rain romance.  Hope ACP uses his brain and finds out the mastermind behind the letter. 

waiting for the next update.  

Great update. I hope that atleast in your ff, virat finds out pp is pulling illegal stunts. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow awesome update dear 

loved it 

hayee so sairat is back after celebrating sais bday 

so finally virats feelings for sai is coming to surface now ,he is dreaming about her , just love their cute nhok jhok

so paku gang is planning to stop devkit marriage , hope pakhi is caught red handed and kicked out 

waiting for ur next update

thanks for the pm dear

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sangeetha D is back and Pakhi is hiring gundee to do her work ðŸ¤£

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Super fantastic update

Finally virat has started realizing that he feels something for Sai Pakhi is such a ðŸ¤¬ 

I wonder who she was talking to???

Hope she gets caught and is thrown out of the chavan house 

Please update soon