Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

If Ravi turns a corner then Radha will be in a good place. Its hard for Kirti to let go, but Radha's welfare is what matters. To her its another person who left her.

coderlady thumbnail

Dadi is awake. How will she take the news of Urmi's return?

coderlady thumbnail

What happened to this chapter?

75. Scandal

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Ugh so many feels.

Even when things are going good for kirti, nothing is going good. I want to read more and hurt for her, damn. It's like on the outer side everyone hurt her, made decision, and yet can't fault them when their backstories are revealed. Her dad left her mom first. Her mom returned and yet she couldn't. Her bro wanted to know his mom. Mayank wanted to put an end to her madness. The root of vamp is dadi, who knows she had some story too. 

I have a doubt- if nishit and his dad was under investigation how can he give them lecture and become governor? Also it's like kirti attracts a lot of admirers and yet nothing stick...and that conversation with Debbie, if it didn't start it can't end. If a "love story" didn't start it can't end, and yet madness isn't healthy. Wonder if they will visit it, now that ahilya also want her kid to be with nishit 😂

I read for 2 hrs straight and I want more. How many chapters are there?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 76

Nishit is here to see dadi. Have dadi and Kirti moved in with the Ojhas?

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

M

Every chapter brought with it a new revelation. It was like different pieces of the jigsaw puzzle getting together, few still out there waiting to be found. 

My mind is reeling with all that I read. You seriously have such a keen eye for details. 

Ab toh bas jaldi se Nishit needs to come back and takraofy with our heroinee, at the Governor's House. 

Loved all of it. 

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Ugh so many feels.

Even when things are going good for kirti, nothing is going good. I want to read more and hurt for her, damn. It's like on the outer side everyone hurt her, made decision, and yet can't fault them when their backstories are revealed. Her dad left her mom first. Her mom returned and yet she couldn't. Her bro wanted to know his mom. Mayank wanted to put an end to her madness. The root of vamp is dadi, who knows she had some story too. 

I have a doubt- if nishit and his dad was under investigation how can he give them lecture and become governor? Also it's like kirti attracts a lot of admirers and yet nothing stick...and that conversation with Debbie, if it didn't start it can't end. If a "love story" didn't start it can't end, and yet madness isn't healthy. Wonder if they will visit it, now that ahilya also want her kid to be with nishit 😂

I read for 2 hrs straight and I want more. How many chapters are there?

Nishit's father wasn't under investigation. It was only Nishit and he must have been declared innocent that's how he could move out of the country.

His family and father's name though was unnecessarily maligned by media. So Vaibhav retained his position.

Dharmesh and Navyam are still under radar though.

Just a few more chapters in Interlude then we will start with Book Three which would be focusing more on these two. 

coderlady thumbnail

Nishit has not completely realized yet that Kirti is studying for her exam. If he sees that paper more carefully, he might make the connection to KUsingh.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

^

By these two I meant Kirti and Nishit and not the Prakash duo ðŸ˜†

Edited by Meerkat - 2 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meerkat

Nishit's father wasn't under investigation. It was only Nishit and he must have been declared innocent that's how he could move out of the country.

His family and father's name though was unnecessarily maligned by media. So Vaibhav retained his position.

Dharmesh and Navyam are still under radar though.

Just a few more chapters in Interlude then we will start with Book Three which would be focusing more on these two. 

thanks for reply.

So why he left btw, I thought for a moment he fled lmao. The engagement broke too. 

Book 3 can't wait.  This is one story where we readers aren't like cribbing for the main leads romance alone. I truly feeling attached to lily and the other dude (forgot name who's buying chocolate for kir) and now Debbie too. Also kirtis old school friends. What will happen with mayank and his parents now, even ravi. About radha and kirtis bro. Will there be love triangle where two guys genuinely love kirti?