Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Meerkat

Love your gifs, Gauri.  They always make me smile.❤️ 

I did think  would be able to finish it by that night but got distracted by IPL eliminator match. 

Who were you rooting for LSG or MI? 😁

I guess you will be distracted today as well ne? 😆

cheers2all thumbnail

Of course! I am sure Nishit & Kirti are supporting MI as well 😆

I wasn't even following IPL, but MI suddenly bumped up to #4 and it got me excited. Haven't seen today's match yet. GT is a tough competitor. 

dalur1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved reading and reminiscing the old parts you quoted with Hardik and Kirti Encounters. 

Thank you dear writer for going through the previous chapters and highlighting all thier moments for us. 

It was Very interesting. The intro they had Hardiik with double i and Urmi with single I was hilarious. 😂 Right from the 1st meet they had some similarities. His description of being like Raanjhanaas Abhay gives a clear picture to imagine.

Him helping her get away from Tejas in the balcony when she wanted to keep distance from Tejas makes me realise how he was there in the background quite a few times. 

And his dialogues, his behaviour, he's got spunk. 

And he did always find her interesting. But glad that he did not meddle, specially that day when Kirti was desparate to get married. 

When Lily introduced them both and when Hardiik asked about her running experience and she asking him if running behind a bus counts, it was such a cute and hilarious scene.

And his eyes always followed her evenever in vicinity. 

When she was sprinting excessively and felt lost and down, him giving her strength by speaking about her courage, grit and determination, the encouragement he gave saying this so not the end for her was so touching.  

And him having tears looking at her tears, man 😍, he feels a connection with her.  

Radha and Kirti sining in sync was so adorable and Radha noticing the attention she get getting louder with the lyrics was so damn cute. 😂

Him leaving right away after hearing the convo between Biplab and Kirti about broken trust and writing the note and coming clean was so thoughtful and shows that he wishes to earn her trust. 

And Hardik spending time with Radha playing with her and bringing her Poppins felt good, coz kids need that kind of attention and a play partner. Even though he intended to get a view of Kirti and satisfy his curiosity about her and her life, he did spend some considerable amount of time with Radha when Kirti was busy with studies. 

Like I said this before, Every character in this story is very interesting and easy to connect with, be it Hardiik, Lily, Radha, Biplab, Urmi, Prasanna, the servant lad who admires Nishit and was a key support to Kirti during her brief fake married life (forget his name), each has their own and journey and I wish to read about everyone of them. This is the reasons this story is my favourite. 

Edited by dalur1 - 11 months ago
Cology55 thumbnail

Always enjoy Nishit Pov more as we get it very less and loved every bit of it.. finally my boy got to hear her voice 🤩 thank god ahilya is his neighbour so they are getting to see eachother often which breaking the ice... hope to more of their interactions on future.. really want to have them hearty conversation.

Btw i did not get the reference of nid ka nirma cam u suggest the in which chapter its mentioned so i cab re-read again...

Thank you so much for taking time and continuing this lovely story 💞💞

Edited by Cology55 - 11 months ago
dalur1 thumbnail

Nishit getting admission in Rd Burman school 🥳🎉🎊👏 I'm super thrilled about then second innings of his academics and career. Can't stop smiling. 

Even with all the love failure, hardships and disappointments of life when the lead pair in a story works hard for academics and career trying to get through all distractions and obstacles it is very inspiring to me. 

I'm in total love with you plot you now have decided for this story dear writer.

Kirti's encounter with Nishit at elevator, in the quick time how many thoughts and feelings did Nishit go through. While the happiness is always there in some corner of his heart, the ego would always take front seat and cannot even blame him for his self respect is important for him too.

And the revelation to Nishit about Kirti being Ahilya's daughter is finally done. 

The way he read her eyes, the hurt and accusation in that split second shows how he never lost that connection with her even after years, to read and understand her feelings. 

I'm suprised he didn't given and seek Kirti to know about how she is coping with everything. 

No matter how hard he tries to distance himself, the heart will always think about her and be worried for her.  

Even when he keeps telling himself that he is done with her, he can't stop the Lil jealousy when another guy is greeting her with familiarity,🤭🤦

It was so satisfying to see Nishit absorb his new surroundings in the music school and his passion getting reignited. 

Glad to know about his excitement levels and I can't wait for him to purse this passion and be lost in the world of art. He deserves this kind of break from everything else in life and focus on his passion and new career choice. 

Him looking for accommodation In school was quite surprising. But I'm glad about it, he can have a clear focus on his learning and the occasional view of Kirti when he visits the apartment.

Butta is such a cute character, him feeling jealous of Biplab was so damn adorable. 

I'm sure Butta will keep Nishit always updated with the happenings next door and Kirti's life when Nishit resides in campus. 

Nishit having some family time with Prassanna and granny was so sweet. There is nothing better than to share lil success and happiness with family and then recollecting good old memories. 

The way Nishit instinctively quickened his pace to be near Kirti and then retreating back makes be feel so bad, there is always this pull and the resistance between these two, it must be so hard for them both. 

Kirti spending more time In balcony to get a glimpse of Nishit and somehow his heart understands it even if his brain doesn't agree with it, so very cute. 

And Kirti being so upfront with her thoughts and telling him what she found fascinating in him and aksing the same from him was a big suprise. 

It looks like Kirti will be directly or indirectly pursue him, charm him and make him fall in love with her all over again even if takes lot of papads to bhel, and if this happens I am going to thoroughly enjoy the journey with popcorn.

Edited by dalur1 - 11 months ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Dalur1,

I was all ready to remind you of the name "Buta" but then realized you figured it out already.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Going to start a new thread. Readers are all welcome there.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thread Three

Edited by Meerkat - 11 months ago
cheers2all thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago