Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: cheers2all

I love this song from "Na tum jaano na hum"! It is the perfect one to express despair. Can totally imagine Nishit in place of Hritik ๐Ÿ˜†

You are so right about remembering old songs. I have been listening to some forgotten gems these past days. YT seems to have understood what kind of mood I am in. It has been suggesting some really nice bhoole bisre geet, in addition to F.R.I.E.N.D.S. mash ups ๐Ÿ˜

Looks like Google knows our mood and likes better than us. ๐Ÿ˜†

Privacy is probably the biggest joke in today's times. 

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

We hear and read this very often..that Life is about learning. It is also true that it only when we make mistakes we really learn and understand. Plus many times what works in theory is impratical in practice.

Coming to this update. First Mayank. He got engaged and even married Kirti due to coercion and emotional blackmail. His life and lifestyle is disrupted because of it. To expect that he will behave with her as before is a tall order and unfair. He never shared the kind of relationship he had with his parents when they were friends..why would be do it now ? Because she needs a kindred soul ...things dont work that way. 

He may not have reacted to her  burned hand..but he did recall that she has no place to stay..so can stay at his parents house. Which is important. Hope she appreciates that.

Anyway regarding Radha. Even though a child should go to school..this is not Kirti's decision. It is Radha's grandparents responsibility and decision. Plus this marriage is in name. She has forgotten that he does not want to be in this long term.

Once again she is taking on more than she should. Pointing it out to Mayank and then putting her in school..sounds right..but what about when she moves out ? Or she is planning to take the child with her.

Hope she starts reflecting.

Ps. Of course Nishit observed her burned hand โค๏ธ

While I agree with you that Kirti's expectation from Mayank to behave like before is unfair, I do think he could give her some wiggle room. He is upset and has every right to be. But he doesn't have to be this obnoxious. It feels like he loathes Kirti's presence in his parents' house. In his life, rather. I wish he wouldn't have made it sound as if he is doing a favor by letting Kirti stay in his house. Like it or not, She is his legally wedded wife. It will be even more weird if she rents a house for herself. He doesn't have to go back being his friendly self, but at least he could see to it that Kirti is comfortable in his house. Her Dadi used to treat him like her own grandson. Has he forgotten that?

Radha may be her grandparents responsibility, but clearly they are not taking it seriously. If Kirti wants to do something good for her, and the Ojhas are not averse to the idea, I think it is a good decision. The marriage may not be conventional, but it is very real for Kirti. It does not have an expiry date from her POV. She has already taken up the responsibilities of the married woman (a little too many than necessary, IMO). She considers Radha as her own now. There could be a change to Kirti's circumstances in the future. But why let things that might (or might not) happen in the future stop her from doing something good in the present? She could still fund Radha's education even if she is no longer married. She is quite attached to her, so she may even consider taking her along with her. Worst case, Radha may have to drop out. But at least for now she is getting into a school. Radha's growth is stunted, not just because of the lack of education but also because she doesn't seem to interact with kids of her own age. So I think it's a good thing for her. For Kirti? Only time will tell.

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey just came across this story today and started reading it. 

I read it all in one go, sometimes speeding through a few chapters as I was impatient to know what happened next. 

So that can tell you how much I actually liked not only the story but your writing style as well. You have done a commendable job ๐Ÿ‘ I loved how you have built up different characters showing different shades as the story went on. What started to look as Kirti and Tejas's story  after a while became Kirti and Nishit's story. 

But can I be a liitle honest๐Ÿ˜Š. As I progressed through the later chapters, I felt as if everything was only going downwards. 

It was like a series of wrong decisions, misunderstandings, mishappenings.

Initially I had really started liking Kirti's character. But later on she seemed only intent on making her life miserable. Its like a point of no return. She practically forced somebody to marry her, only for her dying dadi's wishes, she told himit would be a farce only but now wants to actually go through with marriage? but I don't understand why he would resent her so if he had a crush on her always, as Shruti pointed out. 

I am really curious to see if the sun really shines for her and Nishit soon. Or is it going to be a long dark night yet? 

But anyways, great job ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by imshveta - 2 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imshveta

Hey just came across this story today and started reading it. 

I read it all in one go, sometimes speeding through a few chapters as I was impatient to know what happened next. 

So that can tell you how much I actually liked not only the story but your writing style as well. You have done a commendable job ๐Ÿ‘ I loved how you have built up different characters showing different shades as the story went on. What started to look as Kirti and Tejas's story  after a while became Kirti and Nishit's story. 

But can I be a liitle honest๐Ÿ˜Š. As I progressed through the later chapters, I felt as if everything was only going downwards. 

It was like a series of wrong decisions, misunderstandings, mishappenings.

Initially I had really started liking Kirti's character. But later on she seemed only intent on making her life miserable. Its like a point of no return. She practically forced somebody to marry her, only for her dying dadi's wishes, she told himit would be a farce only but now wants to actually go through with marriage? but I don't understand why he would resent her so if he had a crush on her always, as Shruti pointed out. 

I am really curious to see if the sun really shines for her and Nishit soon. Or is it going to be a long dark night yet? 

But anyways, great job ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for reading as well as your honest feedback. 

Meerkat thumbnail

Thank you guys for the new thread wishes. How ungrateful of me to neither welcome you all here nor express my gratitude to you all for making a second thread possible. โค๏ธ

Meerkat thumbnail

G, I added your song rec under the chapter. It was more appropriate. 

K, I am saving your song rec for another chapter. I remember liking it when I had come across it but had totally forgotten it. 

Thank you all for bringing to my notice all these wonderful songs.

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I also felt as If Tejas is somehow instrumental in keeping Kirti and Nishit apart. As if he has woven a web of lies around Kirti to keep her to himself. Him, I thought as the hero in the beginning, turned out o be the most shady character of the story. 

Kirti 's mother doesn't seem shady. She seems downright evil. 

Meerkat thumbnail

Chapter 59

As long as there are good times ahead, the trials can definitely be endured ๐Ÿ˜˜

For such jazbaa and such sporting spirit, I, GN, the Ekmev author of the story, shall reward you. 

Newsletter Alert 

Dear C2all*, 

Congratulations!!! 

You have won Teasers of Book Two. Please find the chapter titles in the index of Book Two.

Instruction Manual aka How to Wash Use

1.You are advised to use it to guess the future happenings as the writer types away the next updates. 

2.We understand the author with her frequent updates, gives no time to the readers to ever miss the story but the gift can be used as a good means to exercise your creative abilities.

*You give your consent to SpinandLoseFaltuPrize and/or its affiliates, agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the Contest and maybe Story and any promotions, events, or contests to follow and also sell your personal data to third parties.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

While I agree with you that Kirti's expectation from Mayank to behave like before is unfair, I do think he could give her some wiggle room. He is upset and has every right to be. But he doesn't have to be this obnoxious. It feels like he loathes Kirti's presence in his parents' house. In his life, rather. I wish he wouldn't have made it sound as if he is doing a favor by letting Kirti stay in his house. Like it or not, She is his legally wedded wife. It will be even more weird if she rents a house for herself. He doesn't have to go back being his friendly self, but at least he could see to it that Kirti is comfortable in his house. Her Dadi used to treat him like her own grandson. Has he forgotten that?

My guess is both of them did not think it through..what it would entail. We still dont know why Mayank agreed. It appears he did for her sake. That itself is a big thing. Like you had mentioned once may affect his fan base or work prospects. Maybe the repercussions of it has sunk in.

Anyway like Kirti mused it may be that the condition of his relationship with his family is out in the open and that makes him uncomfortable.

She pointing about his niece not going to school will do the same. Implying put him on defensive. She is wife in name but she is not behaving like one. (It was not pointed begore when they were friends right)

Regarding her staying here at their apartment. I read it more like ..."you have no place to go"..so stay here. He could have thrown her out but has not or told his parents of the sham marriage.

I read it more as growing up. Folks are sweet but it is a different ball game when they are affected..our self interest comes first for most.of us.

Radha may be her grandparents responsibility, but clearly they are not taking it seriously. If Kirti wants to do something good for her, and the Ojhas are not averse to the idea, I think it is a good decision. The marriage may not be conventional, but it is very real for Kirti. It does not have an expiry date from her POV. She has already taken up the responsibilities of the married woman (a little too many than necessary, IMO). She considers Radha as her own now. There could be a change to Kirti's circumstances in the future. But why let things that might (or might not) happen in the future stop her from doing something good in the present? She could still fund Radha's education even if she is no longer married. She is quite attached to her, so she may even consider taking her along with her. Worst case, Radha may have to drop out. But at least for now she is getting into a school. Radha's growth is stunted, not just because of the lack of education but also because she doesn't seem to interact with kids of her own age. So I think it's a good thing for her. For Kirti? Only time will tell.

Colored Text

Kirti is warm towards kids (just like Nishit ๐Ÿ˜‹)...remember Dadi's bday and the clip search.Sibin,Radha and the two crazy friends/foes.

So observing Radha in close quarters and doing the needful is natural for her. Plus it keeps her sane and gives her much needed companion.

Like she told her brother she wants this marriage to work. But that is wrong..the agreement was for a sham marriage. Mayank comment  of "how long this charade"..is a reminder of that.

IMO right or wrong Radha is their grandchild so decision is the grandparents not even Mayank. 

Two things

a) hope the Ohjas dont start laying claim on her property and assets. 

b) Based on Ohja interaction with kirti (remember auntyjee instructed her to just pour cold water on her burn)...hope their neglect towards Radha is not because she is a girl child. They cannot be that old..50s maybe right. Fully able to do household work.

Edited by bakwas_serial - 2 years ago
cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

For such jazbaa and such sporting spirit, I, GN, the Ekmev author of the story, shall reward you. 

Newsletter Alert 

Dear C2all*, 

Congratulations!!! 

You have won Teasers of Book Two. Please find the chapter titles in the index of Book Two.

Instruction Manual aka How to Wash Use

1.You are advised to use it to guess the future happenings as the writer types away the next updates. 

2.We understand the author with her frequent updates, gives no time to the readers to ever miss the story but the gift can be used as a good means to exercise your creative abilities.

*You give your consent to SpinandLoseFaltuPrize and/or its affiliates, agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the Contest and maybe Story and any promotions, events, or contests to follow and also sell your personal data to third parties.

Thanks for the lovely prize ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

I have no idea how you manage to do it, GN! Not just give us quick updates, but also think so far out in the storyline. Hats off to you! This is a fast paced story with no fluff or buffering. So it's quite impressive!! 

As @bakwas_serial said in one of her comment, you have kept the story very real. Some of the events touch a raw nerve while some resonate with our personal experiences. 

I went through all the titles and believe you me, I can think of gazillion future happenings, none of which will come true, considering how stumped I am after every update. But have to say, some of the title have piqued my interest so let me take a stab at them - 

"Fluffy and Furry" - Sylvester and a new entry? Can't be Atmaram, since he is neither fluffy or furry

"A maze of lies" - Probably Kirti realizes how she has been played by Tejas or maybe we get to see how Nishit was manipulated on Diwali night

"Scream" - ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”

"A Cup of Nomics with MidnightBoy" - Somebody giving someone lessons in economics, or other nomics?

"Suns Exist" - Say no more....bass title hi kaafi hain! ๐Ÿ˜‡

"Served best cold" - Revenge? A chapter from Urmi's point of view perhaps?

"The Truth Behind Your Lies" - I hope this is where Kirti starts seeing the reality behind Nishit's words

"Interlude - B2U" - Yeah, baby!! 

P.S. "SpinandLoseFaltuPrize" ๐Ÿคฃ