Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

This was so damn good. No. Actually, it was perfect. πŸ‘ Just when I think you wrote a chapter with utmost perfection, you give me a 440V jhatka and say "No, I have stepped up my writing game and put it a notch higher". Honestly, I'd hug you if you were next to me! πŸ€— I love Sai, but there have been so many moments when Sai has taken Virat for granted and acted like a stubborn kid and hadn't really apologised afterwards. When you are always at the receiving end, one tends to start taking things for granted as in the case with Sai at times! Her ego gets a little too big for her petite self. I think this is a perfect way to make her value Virat's presence in her life. Virat may be a douchebag and impulsive emotional fool in most things but one thing is for sure, he didn't turn away from his responsibility even when he most easily could have by sending Sai to a hostel etc and neither did he back away from apologising upon realizing his mistakes. So 5 points for Virat on that. Can't wait for the next chapter. "Show mercy O' creative one and update asap" β€οΈ

Aisha572 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for your 100k views.. It is indeed a very interesting story... Yes different from Ghum but I guess better then actual Ghum as we get to see scenarios from a different perspective.... This angry virat was much needed, yes he is being stubborn here but Sai always behaves like that and virat gets hurt but now he is giving her a cold attitude, I hope she realizes her mistakes and I hope they patch up in next update as can't see sairat being annoyed... 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: methebest

Congratulations for 100k views!!!  Thank you for entertaining us by your various posts!! I enjoyed Virat being hurt and Sai needing to manao him. Looking forward to that!!!😊

Thank you β€οΈ

My pleasure too till I am watching the show and in this forum. πŸ˜†

Yeah in the next chapter Sai will try to manao him. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: tinafans

Oye oyeeee....pls reunite Sairat soon😭....Mahabharata is starting from tomorrow already...plz yahan pr to chodh do.....

Angry Virat is too stubborn man....Apna Viru nhi hai aisa.....wo to abhi tak pighal gya hota haha

Haan Sai also needs to taste her own medicines na. πŸ˜³ Haha yeah it's my Veeru who doesn't go OTT like the one from the show. πŸ˜†

But fikaar not, she will start manaoing him in the next chapter. πŸ˜†

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear 

loved it

waiseh viru toh ekdum tanda tanda cool cool ice bangaya angry viru 

waiseh sairat ko aysa dekhke acha nahi laghrahi hai , hope these two clear all the misunderstandings 

waiseh i loved it how ge showed pakhi her place πŸ˜†

waiting for ur next update 

thanks for the pm dear 

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Excellent update. The FF πŸ˜€ is so well written. The plot is developed very well. You’re wonderful.

Originally posted by: sonal36

Finally wait is over..update is here yayyπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Loving more of angry virat😊

Hope aai should realise her mistakes and makeup for them soon☺️ 

Update soon... waiting

Yeah I love writing angry Virat. 

They will patch up soon... maybe in the next chapter. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ash22101997

thank you soooooo much πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for an early update loved. it so much. you portrayed Virat's emotion damn good 😍😍😍😍😍.

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ. Keep writing should I say something u should opt for script writing u r good and if u get some training n all u would be good to go

Glad you liked the writing. πŸ˜³

Thank you so much. 

Maybe if I was in India then would have tried. πŸ˜†

ash22101997 thumbnail

please update soon πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

ash22101997 thumbnail

You don't need to be in India if you have a passion for writing then u can pursue it from anywhere. Maybe you could start a podcast where u could narrate your thoughts, stories which in some time u can get recognition for your work. I am only giving a suggestion it's your choice to go ahead with it or not. Just keep one thing in mind no matter what you start don't expect anything just make a plan and work on it and you would get fruit for your hard work. fighting πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ