Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Virat has become like the pressure cooker.... Constant adjustment and bending down has reached his threshold an now it is spilling everywhere and at everyone.... He needs to get a grip on self and talk it out with the specific ppl.... The blind shouts will not really help cos the recipient may or may not understand the issue. 

Sai is doing things her way again.... An sadly not sharing with anyone..... Making money and giving back to family may be necessary for her cos of the tantrums they keep on throwing at her.... Just sharing that herself first hand will be better than a third party doing that.,.. 

Partial realisation on both sides...... Now need to see how they will take it forward.... 

Happy writing!!!! 

Continue soon!!! 💖💖💖

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG guys, so sorry... I have not written the next chapter yet... I mean I just have half written.

Tumblr inside out adentro GIF - Find on GIFER

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

first of all many many congratulations 🥳may this story reach more views and more replies

I really got emotional when Sai said "I have no one expect you"😭 My poor girl. I can understand now how Virat might have felt when Sai uses ignore him. Virat behaved so odd in this update. Sai shouldn't have lied to at least Virat about her job. Virat might have been so hurt due to her lies. Sai should at least from her past mistakes. Virat will not reveal to Sai about his injury and for Sai will be able to learn how much she have hurt Virat by nit revealing about her injury

please author next chapter mein sab theek kar dena as i cant see my SaiRat like this😭

Thank you so much. Hopefully you people will keep reading it. I think one more chapter in this thread then I have to open thread number 2.

Virat's beahavior is actually helping Sai to realize her mistakes. She is actually feeling what he feels daily. 

Yeah and that's why he just said do whatever you want and lie if you want to. Wwe know Sai never lied before or hid something so big. He is giving up on them so now it's her turn to show that she wants things to work for them.

Yeah they will patch in the next chapter which I am still writing. Sorry for the delay. 😳

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Ararara!!! Iss Virat ka teekha wala chaska sab ko lag gaya.

Sai ka pati ekdum Sai ke jaisa hota jaa raha hai😆

Now that Sai ko akkal aa gaya, their relationship might head for real progression❤️

Amazing Muguet, and congratulations on the 100k reads of this amazing story. Keep up the good work❤️

Haha the teekha Virat is so amazing na. Joh khud baajta rehta hai aaj sabko baja raha hai. 🤣

Bilkul and Sai herself is not liking her version of Virat. 🤣

Who knows... they are still kids so it needs a small thing for them to take 10 steps back. 🤣

Thank you so much. I will try to entertain you. This is the first time I would actually write more than 20 chapters and still continue. 🤣

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Haha the teekha Virat is so amazing na. Joh khud baajta rehta hai aaj sabko baja raha hai. 🤣

Bilkul and Sai herself is not liking her version of Virat. 🤣

Who knows... they are still kids so it needs a small thing for them to take 10 steps back. 🤣

Inn gaddho ka kuch nahi ho sakta🤦‍♀️ They are kindergarten kids stuck in adult body🤣

Thank you so much. I will try to entertain you. This is the first time I would actually write more than 20 chapters and still continue. 🤣

Originally posted by: Nja91

Tbh as much as I understand Virats anger that Sai doesn't listen to him or share things with him, I think he's taken it a tad too far. Ok, he is human and has a breaking point too but i think they should have resolved the matter by talking it out. I do hope Sai apologizes to him and Virat melts. Please dont stretch it too much. Look forward to the next update eagerly. 

Virat is frustrated for many reasons. First because she puts herself in such situations that it gets dangerous for her. She doesn't trust him and doesn't share anything with him. It took her forever to forgive him when he compared her with Pakhi's maturity while he tried every way possible to be forgiven. He also hates it that the brother who is so cold towards is coming between him and his wife. He is tired of all the people taking him for granted. But yeah SaiRat will patch up in the next chapter. Virat is easy to manao, Sai just needs to use the magical word "SORRY". 😆

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thank you so much. Hopefully you people will keep reading it. I think one more chapter in this thread then I have to open thread number 2.

Virat's beahavior is actually helping Sai to realize her mistakes. She is actually feeling what he feels daily. 

Yeah and that's why he just said do whatever you want and lie if you want to. Wwe know Sai never lied before or hid something so big. He is giving up on them so now it's her turn to show that she wants things to work for them.

Yeah they will patch in the next chapter which I am still writing. Sorry for the delay. 😳

I will be waiting for you to update. 

Yeah indeed Virat's ignorance is helping Sai to realize her mistake. Virat giving on them is so heartbreaking at the same time it's needed too hopefully Sai realize her mistakes and learn from it and don't repeat those mistakes like Virat does in serial😆

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Inn gaddho ka kuch nahi ho sakta🤦‍♀️ They are kindergarten kids stuck in adult bodysmiley37

True 🤣 That's why we love them. 🤣

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

I will be waiting for you to update. 

Yeah indeed Virat's ignorance is helping Sai to realize her mistake. Virat giving on them is so heartbreaking at the same time it's needed too hopefully Sai realize her mistakes and learn from it and don't repeat those mistakes like Virat does in serialsmiley36

I am actually trying to write a different Virat. He hardly makes any mistakes and even if he does it's not too big like the Virat of the show. 😆

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Many congratulations for crossing 1,000,00 views. 

Loved the angry young man Virat. Sai is getting the taste of her own medicine. Now, she'll realise what Virat must be feeling when she gets angry and ignores him for no reason.

Thank you so much. 😳

Yeah she is understanding what he went through and will soon accept it. 😆

Oh man I am so late in writing the next chapter but hopefully it will be worth it. 😆

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is unbelievable.  You made me do night out.  Seriously man not fair.  Read all the parts in one go... you have written so beautifully that unable to stop reading and go to sleep.  The emotions,  the bonds everything  was marvelous.  Should say speechless. Take a bow dear.🤗

Please please update soon as you know it is very difficult to wait when you are so much attached to the story.