Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Many congratulations for crossing 1,000,00 views. 

Loved the angry young man Virat. Sai is getting the taste of her own medicine. Now, she'll realise what Virat must be feeling when she gets angry and ignores him for no reason.

ash22101997 thumbnail

thank you soooooo much πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for an early update loved. it so much. you portrayed Virat's emotion damn good 😍😍😍😍😍.

ash22101997 thumbnail

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ. Keep writing should I say something u should opt for script writing u r good and if u get some training n all u would be good to go

Anonymous9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome! Loved it.  This makes Sai realise her feelings for Virat.  This morning I was thinking it’s always Virat who tries to manaofy Sai. May be they should also show Sai manaofying Virat.  Hope our CD reads this part of yours SS and use it. Nelisha will nail it.

Eagerly waiting for the next part.  

Thanks for tagging me. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Loved angry Virat. Please make Virat and Sai patch up soon ..... 

Thank you. πŸ˜³

Yeah in the next chapter they will patch up. πŸ˜‰

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

I am feeling bad for Virat but I hope Sai realizes that she loves Virat 

Please update soon 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb 🀩🀩, eagerly waiting for the next part πŸ₯Ί

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg what a gripping read leaving you wanting more.... really dealing for Viru.. he is so hurt... hoping that Sai has finally realised and he comes.back safe and sound 

please don’t make us wait till next weekend for an update 

Edited by Arnavkibewi - 2 years ago
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update and congrats on 100k views.

Sai is missing him so much after realising her mistakes.

Well when sairat will meet,it will be very emotional.

Try to keep us entertained this week if possible, we all need it for the upcoming episodes.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Ohhh πŸ˜² That's a beautiful compliment. β€οΈ

Haha you can definitely send them on my behalf. πŸ€£ But will their ego allow them to read the story? πŸ€£

I mean I could try but, by the time I come to India and find those humans (I don't even know where to start since I don't anything extra about India apart from what I see in movies and series), am pretty sure the show will be over.🀣

As for them, reading, you never know. I mean they did change the suicide to a horribly executed accident πŸ€£ so they will most likely read it.... just don't expect much from the execution bit πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£